Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:48:47

Hey Piper queen! truly the best of the Charmed sisters, it is true!! How are you feeling? I am so happy to finally get to meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:56:12

Hi Jessica!! I know Piper is the Charmed Queen <3 It's super nice to meet you! Are you feeling as nervous as I am because with the swap we are like outnumbered by the orignal green team?

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:50:11

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Hi Jessica!! I know Piper is the Charmed Queen <3 It's super nice to meet you! Are you feeling as nervous as I am because with the swap we are like outnumbered by the orignal green team?

oh, completely on the same page as you! on paper, if the greens decided to stick this out together, the four of us could easily get picked off, but i am really hoping that that isn't the case. i hope we can go on a winning streak to just avoid tribal council altogether. hopefully we can figure something out though. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:03:48

I Think we are at a disadvantage on this tribe.... if the four of us stuck together we could maybe try to find the "weak link" to join us... But tribe verses Tribe... I think we have the most active players...

But that doesn't help us in the immunity tonight since it is 1 verses 1. If it was a team game I think we would beat them.

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:13:29

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I Think we are at a disadvantage on this tribe.... if the four of us stuck together we could maybe try to find the "weak link" to join us... But tribe verses Tribe... I think we have the most active players...

But that doesn't help us in the immunity tonight since it is 1 verses 1. If it was a team game I think we would beat them.

i agree, i think that it would be smarter for us to stick together and the 4 of us need to figure out who out of the greens in on the outs and we can work on picking them up? that's the only way i could see the 4 of us surviving the greens, otherwise, the 4 of us will get picked off which I really hope does not happen. I am glad that both you and Ruby feel the same way though. being in this tribe is both a blessing and a curse because on paper, we are the better tribe, but we are in the minority. i have faith though. we just need to figure something out!

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 20:24:23

Same though! I just wish I could get some information from some of these guys...without making a huge target on my back! One of them have to realize they are on the bottom of their pecking order

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:02:11

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Same though! I just wish I could get some information from some of these guys...without making a huge target on my back! One of them have to realize they are on the bottom of their pecking order

Exactly! It’s tricky because I want to try to find out as well, but that could very well out a target on our back. Let’s see how this challenge goes and reconvene, but I really do believe it’s best for the 4 of us to stick together because the greens do seem pretty damn tight.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:04:50

Exactly I mean it would be stupid for them not to stick together so I understand why they are… I just hope we can find some sort of loop hole if we go to tribal
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:08:58

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Exactly I mean it would be stupid for them not to stick together so I understand why they are… I just hope we can find some sort of loop hole if we go to tribal

i am glad Ash was able to pull through and win for us! I was talking with Ruby and she mentioned getting a room with us 4 in the minority so that we can fall discuss and pretty much get on the same page which i really do think is a great idea. i believe she asked for the room so i hope it is made soon.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:28:39

Yes I think it’s a great idea! We will all be able to hopefully figure out who is the “weak link” on the green team. I was shocked Truman went to bed so early. I wonder if he isn’t super active
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 23:03:41

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Yes I think it’s a great idea! We will all be able to hopefully figure out who is the “weak link” on the green team. I was shocked Truman went to bed so early. I wonder if he isn’t super active

i actually noticed that it seems like he wasn't too interactive in the tribe chat and he doesn't really say too much either so i feel like he may be someone good to look into and feel out. maybe he's on the outs. if he isn't too active, i could see it.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 5:55:53

And he was the first person to say goodnight last night… which might be normal for them but might also be a sign he isn’t as active as the rest. I don’t know honestly lol 😆
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:09:59

Hey I’m sorry I didn’t see you online so I did the fishing but I saw you just got on. I’m sorry 😞 with the hour time limit I get super anxious with that one in case someone over sleeps and I’m always awake at 5:30. I’m sorry

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:28:28

Also… because I trust you… it was kinda strategic. Right now we all know that us four are on the outs in this tribe… which means none of the original green members will probably not trust us… so I was trying to give the original green a reason to believe that we ARENT working together/don’t like each other… plus as dumb as it sounds… one of us four need to be their first target. And we need to know which one of us is their target to maybe be able to flip a vote… and I feel like by me stealing that away from you and not looking like a team player makes me their first target.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 8:25:48

it’s really not that big of a deal, I was just a bit miffed because I woke up early for nothing lol had I known, I would’ve just let you do it and not wake up early for it. I get being anxious if I hadn’t shown up and there was 10-5 minutes left, but it was at the top of the hour lol this doesn’t change anything between us, but I just want to be open with my thoughts with how it made me feel so you can see I am being honest and not just pretending that I wasn’t miffed lol

hopefully the 4 of us get the chance to all converse at some point today before challenges so that we can be prepared for anything that can happen. I’m think we will probably have a good shot at winning challenges since we are the more active tribe, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.

I’m able to pop in and out whenever I can, but I understand you said you can’t have your phone on you during work, but I hope you have a great day. I love you

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:40:44

I’m sorry I honestly didn’t think of the strategy I could used behind it, until 5AM this morning when I woke up. But a lot of it was anxiety too, even though I don’t think anyone in on this tribe would miss something like that, everyone over here seems active and responsible. So I’m sorry I ruined your sleep this morning when the game is done and over and everyone is revealed I’ll Venmo you some money for coffee ☕

But I’ll be on during my breaks, I get two 15s and a 30 so I’ll be able to be semi active/talkative.

And I hope you have a great day too 💚

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:41:59

Plus on top of it… the green tribe was the tribe that picked me to be blocked… so Im pretty sure they would target me first anyway… but wanted to make sure they didn’t change up last minute so that way we have time to strategize

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 14:47:15

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Plus on top of it… the green tribe was the tribe that picked me to be blocked… so Im pretty sure they would target me first anyway… but wanted to make sure they didn’t change up last minute so that way we have time to strategize

hey, finally getting the chance to be online and catch up! but omg, I didn’t even think of that! they were the ones that revoked your access, you’re right!! hopefully it did work. it’s really hard for me to get a read because they’re all pretty short with me. like I get it, they really don’t need us, we’re the ones that need them, but it just makes it harder to get a read of anything!

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:41:16

hey Piper! I know you are probably at work and unable to get on right now, but I wanted to come here to tell you that both Ariel and Zia came to me and told me “I’m sorry the fishing was stolen from you” so I kind of milked that and told them the same thing I told you earlier, pretty much word for word, so if they go to you about that to try to separate us or prevent us from working with each other with that information, I’m letting you know that I did say it to continue to make it look like we are against each other, but I do think Ruby’s plan could really work, we just need to find and figure out who we can flip. Truman and Yelena seem like the prospects that we can flip.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 17:37:03

Girl I am so happy you milked it! Even if you didn’t tell me and they did come to me I wouldn’t have held it against you at all since that would mean the plan is working!! But thank you for letting me know and I am truly sorry that you woke up early 🥺💚 but I’m hoping something will work so we can get something done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey there hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Piper-
Jump to: