Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

hey there hey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

hey there hey - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:52:43

See but that’s the thing is she hasn’t said your name to me she said she was good with Shemar.. so like… I feel like if she wanted you to go she would need mine, Yimo, or Bella’s vote. So I don’t know if she is actually throwing your name out or if someone else is just painting her that way 🙃🙃 

Because if it’s true, her, Zia, and ash wouldn’t be majority and both ash said he is voting Shemar so if it’s true they don’t have the votes. So I think it’s just someone trying to put us all against each other
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:54:02

Girl I’m fucking spiraling Piper 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:57:33

Yimo just confirmed to me that Ruby threw my name out
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:03:41

Zia just did too
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:32:04

See she didn’t say you to me 😭😭 she said she was going with Shemar 😭 ash was the one who told me that she and Zia said you. So I legit know how you felt with the Willy Vote now because I feel so left out of the loop
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:32:54

But I don’t see why she wouldn’t vote Shemar because I’m pretty sure he already has two votes for him so those votes would be thrown away. 

I still haven’t voted yet
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:38:56

I just want to tell you that no matter what happens, if I’m still here after this tribal, I still want to go to the end with you and will never turn my back and/or write your name down to be voted out.

I still haven’t voted either. This quite literally is the most intense tribal council we have had as of yet. Everyone is losing their fucking minds (including me lmfao)

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:45:06

Girl I’ll be honest. I’m not writing Yours or Ruby’s name down. I don’t know if either of you will go. I really don’t want either of you to go… but I legit love both of you girls and if you go I might actually cry. I know it’s apart of the game but I have loved working with you and I legit hope you’re still here today. As far as I know Yimo didn’t vote you out either. So I think you’re going to stay as long as secret powers aren’t at play. 

But I have no idea what’s happening I just know that I am still loyal to you and Ruby (and Yimo) & if you both somehow survive tonight I’m still going to be loyal to you guys even if it gets me eliminated. 

I have legit loved working with you. And I’m sorry if me telling you what I heard has you spiraling I didn’t mean to 🥺 I just didn’t think it was true but I didn’t want you to be blindsided if it was
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:52:21

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Girl I’ll be honest. I’m not writing Yours or Ruby’s name down. I don’t know if either of you will go. I really don’t want either of you to go… but I legit love both of you girls and if you go I might actually cry. I know it’s apart of the game but I have loved working with you and I legit hope you’re still here today. As far as I know Yimo didn’t vote you out either. So I think you’re going to stay as long as secret powers aren’t at play. 

But I have no idea what’s happening I just know that I am still loyal to you and Ruby (and Yimo) & if you both somehow survive tonight I’m still going to be loyal to you guys even if it gets me eliminated. 

I have legit loved working with you. And I’m sorry if me telling you what I heard has you spiraling I didn’t mean to 🥺 I just didn’t think it was true but I didn’t want you to be blindsided if it was

Please, never apologize for telling me you heard my name. I appreciate that so fucking much and makes me even more ALL IN with you. I’d hate nothing more than to get blindsided, and I could never let you get blindsided either so if I hear your name, I’m coming straight to you. I’d rather spiral because my name was thrown out than to get blindsided and being clueless.

I have genuinely loved working with you too. It’s funny because we started this game in Sattler tribe with you taking the fishing task from me, but you’ve literally been 100% honest with me (aside from the Willy vote) from the start, and me the same with you which is why I always express my concerns about different things to you. I can’t wait to find out who you are and meet you after this game. You’ve been a major rock for me in this game and I would have lost my mind a long time ago if it weren’t for you. As I’ve said before, I will never write your name down unless it’s me writing your name down to win this game. After what we have been through together, I would personally feel like a shit person if I turned my back on you, all game aside.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 15:58:56

Girl I haven’t heard my name and I’m spiraling so I feel like I would absolutely lose it if I did hear my name 😂😂 and for real who would have thought we would have become friends and this close after I did that too you (I’m still truly sorry and legit when this game is over am sending you some coffee money since I made you get up so early for nothing 😂💚

And same I am legit so excited to know who you are 🥺💚 I don’t know what it is but I legit feel like we probably already are mutuals on Twitter or something. Like something about you just feels so safe and warm and like… familiar? If that makes sense? 

And girl thank you for being you I legit have loved playing this game with you and I hope we can continue tonight 🥺💚
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:07:26

LMAO you don’t need to send me coffee 😂 I actually don’t drink coffee anyway, but I still appreciate it 💜

I also feel like we are already mutuals on Twitter, but if I am honest, like you’re the only person that has been extremely hard for me to read as far as who you could potentially be. Like I genuinely have ZERO idea, but I also do get a familiar vibe from you too. I almost hope that you’re not someone I would typically want to work with because it shows that thru an anon game, people that wouldn’t necessarily work can actually work well together when there’s no biases or preconceived notions. I’m so excited for us to meet!

Thank you for being you too. I have an fun fact to tell you once this game is over that you’ll find super funny 😂 if you don’t already know me. But yes, I definitely want to continue what we have and take it to the end. If I were to lose, I want it to be to someone I respect and girl, I respect the fuck out of you 💜

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 16:50:21

I honestly am not on like super well known on BB or Survivor twitter... so I don't know if we have met or not Razz

But I am excited for the masks to come off! And I respect you too <3 I am hoping we can make it further in this game together <3

And I cant wait to hear the funny fact lol I also am super excited to read the roasts everyone wrote about each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey there hey   hey there hey - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey there hey
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Private Areas :: Private Areas :: Jessica & Piper-
Jump to: