Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate

Go down 
+13
Ash Ketchum
Theo James
Willy Wonka
Sandor Clegane
Yimo Tapir
Yelena
Jessica Day
Piper Halliwell
Stewie Griffin
Zia Rodriguez
Shemar Moore
Ariel
Morty
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate Empty
PostSubject: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:41:52

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate 63661910

Welcome Survivors,

This challenge stretches into tomorrow and ends at 8pm on Sunday night. Tonight you have the option of taking the night off or doing some research. You are being given a theoretical $100. You will also be given the betting odds for every football game that starts at 1pm or 4:20-30pm tomorrow. You may bet on the Over/Under for the game (Over or Under how many points Vegas thinks will be scored), The moneyline (odds Vegas sets on who will win), and the spread (how many points Vegas thinks the favorite will win by or the underdog will lose by). Each of these things and each game will have different odds and it will be up to you to gamble your theoretical money in the best way. Obviously more risky bets have higher payouts.

Betting: You may put your 100 dollars all on one thing, two 50 dollar bets or you may split your 100 into 5 bets of 20 dollars each. Any other number will make it difficult  for the hosts to figure out payouts so the bet just won’t count if it's not one of those three denominations.

Parlays: You may also do Parlays. Parlays are when instead of betting on five different things, you bet on that all 5 will happen (that works for two things as well). Parlays will produce the greatest payouts if constructed correctly but they are also the least likely thing to happen so play at your own accord.

Payout: This will be a part of your job to research but I'll give you the basics. First of all, if you win a bet, you get your money back. If you bet 100 dollars on something that's +200 odds, you'd make 200 dollars and get your 100 back. +350 would make you 350 dollars. The +'s are easy to calculate but unlikely to happen and have the higher payouts. If you bet 100 on something that is -200 odds, you'd get your 100 back and make 50 dollars. -300 odds you'd make 33 dollars. -400 odds you'd make 25 and -500 you'd make 20.  

Feel free to ask questions!

Rules

-Place bets using your theoretical $100 in increments of 20, 50 or 100 dollars.
-The odds posted at the start of the challenge are the odds being used. They will probably slightly change Sunday morning if you check online but it’s up to you to use that info for yourself.
-You must submit your bets by 11am.
-Whichever tribe finishes with the most money wins! (no sharing money)

Only 1 tribe will win this challenge so 2 tribes will be going to Tribal Council.

The odds that you can bet on:

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate E0xatb10
Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate Qypi-v10
Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate N9bfp010

Last edited by Morty on Sat 25 Sep - 21:50:52; edited 3 times in total

Kim Spradlin, Zia Rodriguez and Sandor Clegane like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:44:53

Oh dear
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:45:04

This sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:45:15

Please god someone on my tribe be good at this

Sandor Clegane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:46:30

I'm a Football wiz play fantasy football every year with multiple titles in money leagues.

Zia Rodriguez and Sandor Clegane like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:46:54

Wait you said the tribe with most money wins, does two tribes go to tribal?

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:47:40

I may have a football-sized head, but I don't understand a word of this!

Bellatrix Lestrange, Jessica Day and Sandor Clegane like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:48:03

What is Football?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:49:13

Are we gonna have to know which football teams are playing tomorrow or are we going to get a list.

Like Vikings vs Lions type thing.

Morty and Bellatrix Lestrange like this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:49:22

Ariel wrote:
What is Football?

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate Stewie-chris

Piper Halliwell and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:49:46

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
Wait you said the tribe with most money wins, does two tribes go to tribal?

OMG thank you for catching that because I forgot to mention it and will edit the OG post.

YES. ONLY ONE TRIBE WILL WIN THIS CHALLENGE AND TWO TRIBES WILL GO TO TRIBAL!

Bellatrix Lestrange, Zia Rodriguez, Stewie Griffin, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:51:04

Also what time would tribal be around tomorrow (Sorry I have a rly busy day so I wanna make sure I can try and be on if we lose)
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:54:16

Also are we able to do bets of $10, or is it strictly $20, $50, $100.

Also do we need to continue fire tonight?

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:55:25

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Are we gonna have to know which football teams are playing tomorrow or are we going to get a list.

You'll get a thorough list, the reward comp just took longer than I though so I'm behind right now lol

Zia Rodriguez, Piper Halliwell and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:55:46

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate 200.gif?cid=89ab776daxqn87fwv6blwylirfluu7mxfxfcddujlwmfl2y5&rid=200

Bellatrix Lestrange and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:56:27

Morty wrote:
Piper Halliwell wrote:

You'll get a thorough list, the reward comp just took longer than I though so I'm behind right now lol

Thank you and that’s ok I understand 💚💚

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:56:37

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Also are we able to do bets of $10, or is it strictly $20, $50, $100.

Also do we need to continue fire tonight?

All Camp tasks are done until 12 am unless Kim says I'm wrong, and just 20, 50 and 100, if everyone did 10 dollar bets tomorrow would be horrible for me lol

Zia Rodriguez, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 20:58:06

Are we allowed to discuss with our tribe once we're in who to bet the money on once listed?

Morty and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:00:13

my tribe has our colors so i’m going to assume that i can speak here. let me just say, i’m gay. i do not watch football. i think this immunity is homophobic!!

Theo James, Bellatrix Lestrange, Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day, Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:01:28

OMG MY NAME IS IN PINK AHHH IT'S SO PRETTY SORRY BYE 😍😭

Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next