Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate

Go down 
+13
Ash Ketchum
Theo James
Willy Wonka
Sandor Clegane
Yimo Tapir
Yelena
Jessica Day
Piper Halliwell
Stewie Griffin
Zia Rodriguez
Shemar Moore
Ariel
Morty
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:01:17

🥱 hosts message me when these games are over, football putting me to sleep

Theo James, Jessica Day, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:01:59

Let's just scrap this challenge and play a game of football instead hehe! Stewie can be the ball <3

Tweety Bird, Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews, Sandor Clegane, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:02:48

Because the example template had a - sign when you wanted a team to win we just switched all the - to + signs when we wanted a team to lose. That’s what we thought we should do so any of our bets that had a + sign meant we wanted that team to lose

Because the example showed - signs to win

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:03:16

I think we’re just frustrated bc literally all our parlays we wanted to make did win, we just didn’t know we wrote it incorrectly

Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:06:49

Morty wrote:
20 dollars on the Cardinals Spread (-7.5) at -110 odds.  (Cardinals would need to win by 8 or more)

Shemar Moore wrote:
If you wanted buffalo to win you should have had to say Buffalo Spread (+7.0) at -105 odds

hdsjdskd sorry not trying to create a scene but it seems shemars example and mortys example are conflicting though . so idk what to make of any of this Razz

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:07:43

Ariel wrote:
Let's just scrap this challenge and play a game of football instead hehe! Stewie can be the ball <3

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 200.gif?cid=89ab776dk3jyyiqefpryeya2aqvxa2374ttuxn886isdyest&rid=200

Bellatrix Lestrange, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ash Ketchum, Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:09:03

It is conflicting because if a - sign means a team wins wouldn’t a + means they lose

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:12:33

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Morty wrote:
20 dollars on the Cardinals Spread (-7.5) at -110 odds.  (Cardinals would need to win by 8 or more)

Shemar Moore wrote:
If you wanted buffalo to win you should have had to say Buffalo Spread (+7.0) at -105 odds

hdsjdskd sorry not trying to create a scene but it seems shemars example and mortys example are conflicting though . so idk what to make of any of this Razz

I Pulled this from google because I didn't understand the +/- symbols and needed to research it.

"As an example, let's say the New Orleans Saints (+7) are playing the Los Angeles Rams (-7). In this case, the Rams are the favorite to win the game. If you bet on them, they have to win by more than seven points. If you bet on the Saints, the wager will win if they come within seven points.

Betting on an NFL point spread means it doesn't matter who wins the game. It's all about the spread. In the example, if the Saints lose by 6 or if they win by 10, the wager will be a winner and pay exactly the same."

So The team name you put at the front still is who you are betting to win.

Morty and Shemar Moore like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:15:18

So the +/- signs are all about how close the point range they needed to be in

If that make sense?

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:18:27

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding guys. If someone wanted to bet on the Jags to lose by more than 7, they'd need to bet on the Bills (-7.5).
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:29:16

we messed up on the syntax but our intention was of course for washington NOT to win . we talk about it on our camp and that was the thing we were most certain of . idk it'd be nice to get some leeway . many of us on the pink team were up till 1am from doing our research . i feel like an absolute idiot rn because we are out from the running based on a small syntax error and this whole day we thought we were doing good and proud of ourselves.

Theo James and Zia Rodriguez like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:33:12

instead of disliking, post on this thread if u have something to say skkdjdjsnsm, otherwise let the grown ups talk

Last edited by Yimo Tapir on Sun 26 Sep - 17:34:04; edited 1 time in total

Theo James and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:33:51

Yeah we really if you read our chat it’s apparent we wanted them to lose. We just assumed that for a team to lose you make it a + since the example said to win it’s a -

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:35:06

I really wish I could but I can't give the leeway in this scenario because had your mistake been correct, then you'd have won your parlay and you wouldn't have said a thing. If I were to correct your mistake it basically creates a win-win scenario for you where no matter what happened in that game, you guys won. As much as you may have talked in your tribe rooms about it, which I really really appreciated btw, it's the submissions that count and I can't change it.

Shemar Moore likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:36:21

Even tho the example showed how to bet a team wins and not how to bet a team loses?

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:36:32

But thank you for looking into it

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:36:47

we wouldnt have said a thing because we wouldnt have known we made a syntax error
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:38:33

Guys it's fine. Let's just let it go. Nothing's gonna change lol. We aren't football experts so we didn't know. It is what it is. I still love you all <3

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Sandor Clegane, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:39:12

well yikes Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 4cfb6f10

Bellatrix Lestrange, Ariel, Willy Wonka and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:42:49

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
Even tho the example showed how to bet a team wins and not how to bet a team loses?

Yes :/ I tried to provide as much help and clarification as I could but I also gave you guys 14 hours to figure out how it all works as well so that's a part of it as well.

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate   Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribe Immunity #6 - Sunday Slate
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next