Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds

Go down 
+2
Yelena
Kim Spradlin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:15:17

Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds QW5KdNN

Welcome Brachiosaurus Tribe to your camp! Use this area to get to know one another. Get comfortable because you guys will be working together to secure immunity. The only people who can see this area are the hosts and this tribe, so feel free to discuss strategy during immunity challenges. If you would like to design a flag for your tribe, that may not be a bad idea either!

Yelena
Ash Ketchum
Stewie Griffin
Willy Wonka
Flapjack

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 21:48:54

i’m still eating dinner right now, but hi y’all 😍 i hope i chose well

tasks wise, there’s 5 of us, and 5 tasks. would you all be okay if we do 1 task each?
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:05:17

not the crickets.. i prefer doing fishing so i will just sign myself up for that lol. if there’s not two of you online for wood, i guess i will do one of them as well

overall, i hope y’all are having a good night. to the people i haven’t met until now, hi. to those i’ve met before, it’s good to see you again
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:09:29

I’ll do wood!

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:12:30

fire - ash

wood - stewie, willy

fishing - yelena, flapjack

Last edited by Yelena on Sun 26 Sep - 7:37:19; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:15:01

I can do wood and fire tomorrow

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:24:43

i can do fishing

Yelena and Ash Ketchum like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 23:13:30

I’ll do Wood. you don’t have to do two tasks, ash

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 23:23:14

updated the list
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 0:00:42

Willy Wonka wrote:
I’ll do Wood. you don’t have to do two tasks, ash

Thank you! I felt bad cause I’ve been at a wedding the last two days and haven’t done anything, but the wedding weekend is over so I am here and can help! Does anyone have a good idea on the best way to tackle this immunity challenge? Lol
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 0:13:16

I asked a friend of mine to advise me on what to do, and I still have no clue what i’m doing with that LMAO

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 0:16:35

i have never seen a game of football in my life

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 0:27:27

alright well i’m heading off to bed. if anyone here is good at football and knows what to do, let me know 😂 if not, i guess i will look at the new statistics tomorrow and see if there’s any youtube videos on it
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 1:10:54

I know football decently but I am not a betting kinda man
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 7:38:13

alright well wood was done only once. we still need somebody else on fishing in the next 23 minutes if anyone is on. not sure if flapjack will make it. i have no idea what we’re supposed to be doing for this immunity, and i’m not sure if any of the hosts are awake, so i’m going to try and figure it out

Stewie Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 7:55:59

just to let you all know before you submit or change, i looked up “who will win (team name) or (team name) tonight?” there was several websites and a few fantasy football ones that backed up what i submitted. it may be smart to do that as well

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 8:03:57

i think we can share what we did, so i went

100 dollars on a parlay. 1. denver broncos spread (-10.5) at -110 odds 2. under (41.5) for the denver’s game at -110 odds
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 8:05:25

I’m betting on the Bills and the Cardinals winning
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 8:14:56

i went for the worst odds but with a lot of backing to it. a few scores went over 41, but a majority didn’t
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:09:00

This is what I submitted lol, not taking huge risks but hoping for the best

50 on the saints ML at +125 odds

50 on a 3 way parlay. (+197.58)
1. Buccaneers at -125
2. Ravens at -400
3. Chiefs at -310

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Brachiosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next