Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Final Tribal Council

Go down 
+9
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Willy Wonka
Yelena
Ariel
Yimo Tapir
Shemar Moore
Zia Rodriguez
Kim Spradlin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Final Tribal Council Empty
PostSubject: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 20:43:17

Final Tribal Council

Final Tribal Council 4pMhtHW

Congratulations Shemar Moore, Yimo Tapir & Zia Rodriguez, you are the final 3. The three of you dominated the season all in your own ways. Now it's time to put all that hard work into writing & convince the jury that you deserve to win.

Shemar Moore, Yimo Tapir & Zia Rodriguez will post their opening statements and then the jury can start asking questions and comments. Until then, DO NOT ADDRESS THEM <3.

The Jury

Ariel
Ash Ketchum
Bellatrix Lestrange
FlapJack
Jessica Day
Piper Halliwell
Ruby Matthews
Truman Burbank
Willy Wonka
Yelena
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 20:47:22

I didn’t wanna be the first to send but I was up all night and I kinda got started writing it early 😭 so here goes nothing I love you

First of all, hi jury!! Y’all are looking cute, and I genuinely cannot wait to talk to you all after the game.

I don’t wanna make this super long, bc I know it’s a lot to read through and there are still questions I am sure but here goes nothing I am sorry if it ends up long anyway..!

So coming into this game I knew I wanted to play a way different game to how I normally am, obviously I cannot go into too much detail with this bc anonymous, however I can say I am usually not the most loyal of allies. However this game I wanted to try something different. I can honestly say I never lied about my vote to someone I was in a strong alliance with, and I never made any promises that I did not keep.

Yes I lied to Jessica and Willy about my votes but we were also very decisively on opposite sides of the tribe, and I didn’t feel I could be honest about things such as not wanting to vote Ruby out, when the other logical option for them to vote out would have been me at the time.

Let's start at the pre-jury phase. Oh my god I was so excited for this game, and I immediately knew I had to make myself a valued member of the tribe in case we ever went to a tribal, to avoid me being the one that is voted out. Yes being decent at comps at merge is threatening, but at the tribe stage I would say it makes you more invaluable.

I tried to be the most encouraging tribe member I could possibly be, I always told my tribe mates that we could do this, we would keep winning, and that I believed in us, I tried to keep the spirits high and keep everyone positive. I also always tried to come up with teamwork strategies for every single reward and immunity comp, which is a big reason why the green tribe succeeded in winning all of our immunities before the swap, we had great teamwork, and while that was certainly not all on me, everyone worked amazingly together as a unit, I do think that I played a role in it. I also tried to make sure to compete in almost every reward and immunity even when we had to choose a set amount of competitors to further show my value to my tribe.

No matter whether I was on the green tribe, the red tribe or the pink tribe I always volunteered to do the daily tasks, I don’t think there was a night where I was not doing one, or trying to organize a schedule of who was doing what, I wanted to make sure no matter what tribe I was on we had the best shot possibly at safety.

On the Gallimimus Tribe it was me, Yelena, Truman, Ariel, Ash, Stewie, and Jade. Well.. not really Jade but haha. Right away I knew I wanted to have a majority alliance in the case of us going to tribal. So I created a 5 person alliance with Yelena, Ariel, Stewie, and Ash and myself. (Sorry Truman we did later on add you to this alliance!)

As well as a three person alliance with myself Ariel and Yelena, just in case we needed a majority again if the 5 person alliance we created was ever all that was left of our tribe. I also tried to maintain communication with all of my tribe mates to keep a connection and trust with them.

After the first tribe swap I ended up on a tribe, the Sattler tribe with my entire green tribe sans Stewie (rip stewie ly) and Piper, Jessica, Ruby, and Yimo.

Now of course we had an all green alliance of Ariel Yelena me Ash and Truman, we had the majority. However, I loved all our new tribe mates a lot and did not want to only lean on that one alliance. I kept up talking with all my green alliance mates, but also talked quite a lot one on one with Ruby and Yimo, as well as talking a fair amount to Jessica and Piper. I tried to make it clear that we are a team, and that it isn't only greens against the others, we all needed to work together.

We survived the entire first tribe swap portion once again, all in one piece as a tribe. Now this might be seen as a disadvantage because I never had to go through a tribal, but honestly it was an advantage because it allowed me to have time to bond with each person with no threat of betrayal, while trying to mitigate my own threat level by making it apparent that we were all succeeding together, as a team.

When we got to the final tribe swap I was placed on a pink team, the Mamenchisaurus tribe, with Yimo, Ruby, Ariel, and Sandore. Right away we made an alliance called “The Old Settlers 4ever” and honestly, this is still my most talked in alliance chat, we went through so much haha, Ariel Ruby and Yimo truly became my closest allies at this point.

Now unlike my first two tribes, we did lose immunity, and sadly that resulted in Sandore getting out. Which shows just how important it is to have the numbers on your side in this game, we tried to play several powers, some successful, some not throughout the season, but where the powers didn’t always save me, my strong bonds did.

Now after Sandore left I came up with the plan to steal Flapjack from another tribe, to give us someone who seemed to be a fun player and also someone whom we strongly believed didn’t have an idol incase we needed to vote them off later on to save our final 4 alliance. (I am sorry Flapjack you are a total sweetheart.) This plan would have worked, and given us a safety net, however that night turned out to be a joint tribal, and the last one before the merge.
Once I saw it was an individual immunity I knew I needed to win it to secure my spot in the merge as well as open myself up as an ally to those who wanted to work with me.

During the tribal portion I had sent Bellatrix some coins and asked to work together during merge, and that is what we did, she always had my back, letting me know whenever there was a vote on me, letting me know how she was feeling, and although we were working in two very separate alliances we were always loyal to each other as well.

The merge was the hardest portion of the game for me, there was always this huge consensus that the green tribe was still in an alliance, and we were y’all weren’t wrong, however I did not want that to be my undoing so I made sure to take time to talk to the entire merge cast not only that one group. I got extremely close with Ruby and Yimo, I tried to keep up constant convos with Piper as well, who was always such a sweetheart to me. I sent Jessica and WIlly paragraphs about how I was feeling game wise, most of it was completely genuine. I talked with Shemar and made sure he knew that I was open to working with him. I talked with Bella a lot as well.

I wanted to be the green that everyone liked enough to still keep in the game, and as the last green standing, I think I met that goal.

When Ash gave me his legacy advantage I knew I could make it to the end if I could just make it to final 6 because the idol could only be played at final 6. I knew I could pull out some comp wins late game, if I really needed to. So during final 7 I told Jessica and Willy I was willing to take Ruby out, to ensure the votes wouldn't be on me if anything went wrong with the vote, which it did. It tied between Ruby and Shemar and it was the hardest vote for me to vote Ruby out, but with an idol in my pocket I could not risk going to rocks, and I was open and honest with her about it entirely.

At the final 6 I knew I needed to use my advantage, I also had a feeling that someone was flipping on the Willy vote, so I had a feeling the votes would end up in a tie, since I was unsure if they had voted for me or for Yimo I decided to use the power on myself, to ensure Willy left had I been the vote, or to save me during a tie if it went to rocks.

Now this was probably the most convincing I had had to do all game, but I knew Shemar was scared of rocks. I knew, me somehow getting Willy out was the right move, and I knew that Bella had my back because I had kept up such a good relationship with her all game. I told Shemar I would take him to final 3 with me if he voted Willy out, knowing that he was terrified to go to rocks, and knowing Bella wouldn't flip on me. And as you can see, I did indeed make good on this promise as well. Willy was playing an amazing game, and honestly I was scared of going to the end with him or Jessica, because I knew even tho y’all might be bitter at them as a possibility, they did play well.

Now it was final four and I knew no matter what I needed to win this immunity, all merge people had kept saying I would win the game if I got to the end, and I didn’t wanna take the chance that maybe the others sitting beside me would choose to take me out. So I won the final immunity, and here I am!!

TLDR: I would really appreciate your votes, I feel I have played a loyal game that had both strategy, social aspects as well as teamwork and competitions. I have played to the best of my ability and I am hoping y’all see that too. I had to overcome a lot, losing all of my green allies one by one, including Yelena and Ariel who were my original final 3. As well as losing Ruby, who was def my closest ally at the time. I only had 3 votes against me this entire game and I was never the target. I had to be adaptable and sociable, and that is what survivor is. Also,,, I’m a Jurassic World character, it would be a fitting end hehe. Thank you for reading!! <3

Also a little message to each juror.

Flapjack: We barely got to talk but from when I did talk with you you were so positive and willing to work with our new tribe, and you are a total sweetheart. I appreciate you and I wish we had gotten to talk more.

Yelena: You were my number one for a large portion of this game, up until the merge. I am so sorry you got out when you did but I hope I made you proud. You are an amazing social player.

Truman: You were so loyal to us greens and I am so glad I was able to get one of us here. You were so willing to work with me and strategize with me, and even ponder throwing a comp early one in the Sattler tribe to possibly make a move. I appreciate how honest you were.

Ariel: Baby I miss you so much!! You were an integral part of my game truly, you were in 2 final fours and a final 3 with me and I appreciated you endlessly!! You were so open to strategize or just talk and I trusted you so much.

Piper: I truly wish we had talked more, between us having completely opposite schedules. But I can say when we did talk you were always so sweet, and willing to make big moves on big players, you did great.

Ash: ASH omg!! You played amazingly, and I am so so eternally grateful to you for giving me and trusting me with this idol. You were an amazing ally, always willing to send money if we needed a double vote, and I know you are a large reason as to why I am sitting here. Thank you.

Ruby: Ruby omg I miss you so so much, you truly became my number one ally after we got into the pink tribe, and nothing hurt me more in this game than having to say goodbye to you. I think you played absolutely amazingly and I cannot wait to talk with you more, you deserve a lot.

Willy: Hey!! I know we were never super close in game, but I always appreciated your willingness to talk strategy with me regardless. I think you played an amazing game, and that's why everyone was always after you. You should be so proud.

Jessica: You are a force to be reckoned with girl, I cannot beat you in a speed comp, even tho I was running as fast as my legs would allow. Lmao. Seriously tho you played amazing, and I am sorry you felt the need to leave.

Bella: Baby I love you so much I trusted you so much and it wasn't misplaced. You had my back, I never questioned your loyalty and I appreciate you so much, you deserve a huge hug and I cannot wait to meet you.

Now to my final 3 companions,

Shemar, you made some great moves, and I hope you are proud to be here, congrats!
Yimo, I cannot wait to meet you we have gotten so close and ilysm, you did amazing and you should be proud!

<3 Zia out!

Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Willy Wonka and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 20:48:06

There’s a TLDR near the end if you don’t wanna read it tho I love you

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 21:15:06

Well the name of this game is survivor, that's what I did I had to survive, everything. I started in the Indominus tribe at the bottom of that tribe, and avoided being voted off the island while in that tribe, because of my great social game with Ruby, Piper, Willy and Sandor, these was people I wanted to work long term with and I did just that. I was loyal to each of them until it was time not to be.  Then I moved to the Malcom tribe, once again I was near the bottom of that tribe, but I forged great relationships with Bellatrix, to go along with Sandor and Willy, one by one everyone from that tribe was picked off, I knew that the only way I could survive in this game was with my social game, sometimes you have no control on weather you win comps, so from that moment on I knew that the only chance I had to win this game was with my great social skills.

Then came the draft, the wonderful Jessica Day drafted me, thank you again Jessica. We all made it our mission to get to the merge as one tribe and we did that. My early game crowing moment came at the Sunday Slate comp, where I guided my fellow tribe members to a win helping secure all of us making it to the merge, it was a pleasure working that competition with you Jessica, Piper, Truman and Bellatrix. Then came a extra tokens task of gifting 15 coins to a tribal member of choosing I chose Zia, because she seemed like a strong competitor and a great ally, but ended up becoming a even better friend. I knew that I was going to use giving her coins as a strategy to work with her in this game. Jessica said when she left that " that there is so much more that meets the eye" I was playing such a fine line with everyone tgat nobody could see it and once final 6 occured I had a final 3 with both sides of the island, Willy and Jess was taking me to the final 3 and Zia and Yimo was taking me to the final 3.  The decision was mine on who I wanted to go with, and who I thought I had the best chance in this game against. Thats why once the opportunity to take out Ruby arouse I took it, because she was a incredible social gamer and she scared the life out of me, and I knew she wasnt going to take me to the final 3 which was why I had to convince her too closest allies left in the game Zia and Yimo to flip on her, which they infact did. I was also the reason Jessica stayed the round everyone targeted her, because Ruby fed me the information needed that Jessica was the target, which in turn got her too have Willy use a idol on her, which lead to Ash going, who admitted me to me that he was coming after me, so I needed him gone as well, and feeding Jessica that information and Willy using that Idol insured he would be going to jury, another move that I orchestrated was that of making Ariel a target, the vote that flapjack went was supposed to be Ariel, I planted the seeds for her being a target, because the goal was to get every green out of the game at some point, because they was the best competitors, and I felt in my heart that she was the best of them all, and she proved that multiple times which is why she needed to go. Not only did I make moves that I knew would benefit me, I made the big moves when they needed to be made, I was the reason Ash left, because of Ruby feeding information to me which lead to Willy using his Idol, I was the reason that Ruby, undoubtedly the winner of this season had she have stayed was voted out, because I convinced both Zia and Yimo to flip on her, I was also the reason Ariel was intentionally made a target, because I threw her name out there to a group of people called The Outsiders, and she ended up leaving shortly after proving me right about her competition prowess. Then the move that got me here, Willy, buddy it was nothing personal, and I loved working with you in this game, but the reason I couldnt keep you was one I knew at the end you played the best game of anyone, also when I was the target of the tribe instead of saving me with the idol you had, you decided for us to go to rocks which in turn jeopardized Jessica and Bella's game, and it also showed me where in fact I stood with you, because you knew I was the vote, but you refused to use the idol on me, the very idol that you used to save Jessica the next Tribal. It was at that moment I knew I was at the bottom of that alliance. I played this game with my heart and I played this game with my mind, I played it with my heart because every personal connection I made I genuinely meant, but I played it more with my mind, everyday I would ask myself what move could I possibly make next, to make sure that I get to the final three, and I think that I accomplished that, and I made the moves that adapted me to every situation I was in. Like when Ash personally told me I was a targat of his, I knew that getting him out was a move I had to make, cuz I knew I couldn't beat him in any competitions and he scared the life out of me in this game.  Every where I went people went home or to jury because of me. When I was with the Outsiders Yelena a strong competitor went home because of us also Truman a extremely likeable wildcard who I had no clue where he stood also went to jury because of us, then the Unbreakable Trio , Willy, Jessica and Myself formed a alliance and every Tribal somebody different went because of us.

Then in final 6 I forged a good relationship with Yimo and Zia which in turn sent the 2 biggest threats out of this game Ruby and Willy. Every move that I made was expertly calculated, and I know with my tone I can come off as abrasive and it bothered some of you, but I genuinely valued and loved playing this game with each of you, but please know that every move that I made took so much thought and it got me to this point. When this game hit the merger I knew that I was in some trouble,  looked around and I saw all these great competition threats. At the end of the day I asked myself how can I win this game, because Im not great at competitions, and all signs pointed to me playing one type of game and that was a scavenger game, I knew that if I got enough information, it could get me deep in this game, I also knew that If i aligned with bigger targets id fly under the radar, and every Tribal you all called me a lapdog to Willy, but after seeing and explaining my moves I know you would change your minds. So don't vote for the person who relied on winning comps to keep themselves safe or the person who flipped on everyone to get to this point. Vote for the person who played this game with the tools they had and survived at all cost. I fought and scratched and clawed till the end.

To the jury thank you for a incredible season and I really love each of you in your own ways.

My final 3 mates'

Zia Thank you for being a woman of your word and being a great friend.

Yimo my good friend I love you buddy.

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:03:46

Yimo baby it’s in here

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:42:13

Sorry, I didn’t start writing my speech until the votes were revealed, and I am getting home late. I have lied to everyone in the game (besides Ruby and Piper), so I wouldn’t blame Shem and Zia if they did the same to me LMAO

I am really excited :’) to be here and wanna give a shoutout to the host squad, ily and thanks for putting this on for us. I’ve never been in a finals before, and without, further ado, here is Yimo Tapir’s crazy-ass psychotic game broken down:

When we were orange, green, and purple:

I came into the game never having watched an episode of Survivor or ever playing a Survivor ORG. I wasn’t sure what a tribal council was, an idol, and don’t get me started on how many times Theo James explained “going to rocks” to me. I was a complete noob to all things Survivor, and on top of this, I was (randomly) placed on the least active team - the oranges. Out of 7 members, only 3 were truly active - myself, Jess, and Bella. I felt very unsure about my position in the game being with the least active team and not having an opportunity to form connections outside of it.
Knowing this, I gave Yennefer the Uber Eats pass on day one to incentivize her activity, build camaraderie, and show my genuine appreciation for her contribution to our sexy ass team poster(truly believe the oranges were robbed here Razz).  At this point, and up until the merge, I was diehard orange and wanted me, Bella, and Jess to be final 3 in this game.

When we were red and yellow:

When I saw Morty post for a tribe swap, my ass was happy as hell! I didn’t know what this meant for me as an individual, but all I knew is this will be a great chance to build connections with other players and perhaps dismantle the   amazingly active and steamrolling 6-person green tribe. Or..so….my dumbass….thought. Turns out I’m in the minority with 5 of them! Though random, it was sick Razz

When we became red and yellow, Ruby wasted no time making a room of me, Piper, her, and Jessica. I had no qualms with this, and me and Jess would never target the two browns if presented the opportunity when there is a bigger threat present. HOWEVER, as I told Jessica, we need the greens to want us here, otherwise it makes no difference to align with the brownies - we are still in the minority. I knew Yimo had to work his social game and integrate into the greens, at least in the short term. In the short term, I NEEDED protection, and I felt safe in the red tribe if we ever got there.
If we ever went to tribal, I had built strong connections with three green girls(Zia, Ariel, and Yelena) as well as a part of random trio with Jessica and Truman. I also tried building a connection with Ash, though I don’t think he liked my crazy ass too much. Anywho, I knew Jessica did not still feel safe, and Jessica’s safety was literally like my own at this point. I needed this girl for my sanity and game. She was the only one I could share all my thoughts with, and we could talk game and gossip about random shit. So, I turned my online status OFF, and went digging for an idol when everyone was asleep! Low and behold, I found one within 30 minutes….that was GOOD UNTIL THE FINAL 10! Fuck yes. I only told Jessica, and it was extremely relieving that we were protected even while being the minority. I was covered on all angles at this point.

I would be remiss if I did not mention the hosting error that happened while we were in red/yellow phase - the other houseguests on our red tribe knew and saw “The Underdogs” (me, ruby, piper, and jess) room being made. Omfg yikes. Josh ily and mistakes happen <3, no shade at all, but in the context of the game, idk if this can be underscored tbh…. Imagine being in a tribe of 9 and receiving confirmation that there are 4 outsiders who have all teamed up and see you(the greens) as a solid unit. This is 100000000% going to strengthen whatever you had going on to begin with, and going to change what you may or may not say when interacting with us… (even subconsciously!). This was an obstacle, all four of us had to deal with and I’d like to believe I took it well and did not let it hinder my game. (I  thank Zia and Yelena so much for being honest with the hosts, and it’s truly a testament to the people you are outside a fake survivor game lmao)

When we were forrest green, metallic pink, and purple —> merge

So… at this point in the game, I have built amazingly strong connections with Ariel, Ruby, and Zia. I am obsessed with this foursome, but I am still waiting for the day to be reunited with Bella and Jess. In my dr, I bitched about how they were together without me haha. Myself and the pink girls really bonded in this time, and I knew they would have my back.  As we approach the merge, Jessica wanted Ariel out. I was shocked by such a big, wilding move under such a short period (1 hr) of time, but that’s the sq2 Queen for you. But getting out Ariel was not the move for me at this time, as much as I loved Jess. I did NOT know the dynamics of the other side(most of which I’d never talked to), openly hated Shemar Moore, and my hilarious fish friend Ariel was one of my closest allies. I made the move to keep Ariel, and create the first real division in the house.

Now, at the merge, every single person (besides Shemar) wanted to work with me. I had options to go with any group and any alliance. Everybody wanted a piece of Yimo’s ass. It was overwhelming, ngl, and I knew my cards were going to show in the next vote. Why did I decide to work with the browns+oranges this round and not the greens? Truly, I was so undecided. I had Jess, Bella, and Piper on one side, and I had Zia and Ariel on the other. Me and my baby Ruby in the middle. When Bella had told me about her personal stuff outside the game, I was more incentivized to work with the browns. Games have been a great distraction to me, and sometimes you need to take your mind off shit. In addition, while I did not personally trust Willy, I know Jess did. Willy in fact told me he had an idol(something I really did tell no one lol), and Jess told him about mine… so my loyalty was with this squad.

Since I was going to flip on the greens, I was going to seize this risky opportunity to make a baddie move that benefitted ME the most. I didn’t want Ariel or Zia targeted, but I wanted Yelena out of here. Yelena was playing my game but even better. She had a trio with Zia and Ariel, Ash said she was her bestie, AND …Jess, Piper, Ruby, and myself all loved Yelena. She was dangerous, and the biggest threat TO WIN THIS ENTIRE GAME (at this point) - I SAID WHAT I SAID! I had been planting seeds about her for a while, and when I got the chance, myself and Piper pushed for her to go home. I’m sorry Yelena if you felt hurt, but you would be sitting here rn if no one took you out early.

Now, the next two votes…. At this point, I’m thinking I’m riding with the browns and oranges, but my girls Ruby and Piper have other things in mind. One round Ruby/Piper are targeting our own peeps with Willy because of the comments he said about Ruby being a mole fhdfjkdkdk(Piper told Ruby), and THEN, after I lose all trust and credibility with the browns and my orange girls, Piper wants to target a green! This is a goddamn mess! We be flip flopping everywhere. Why did I stick with Ruby and Piper you ask? Piper and Ruby were the ONLY TWO PEOPLE in the game who I aligned with and never lied to a single time. They knew everything about my thoughts and game openly, and if I didn’t have them, I would have no real ally in Yimo's circle of trust and love. When Piper leaves by the rocks, I am actually gutted. I’m literally a mess and vow to NEVER lie in this game again, which I don’t believe I did. I really believe if Ariel stayed that week, Piper would be in the final 3 right now. I made Piper promise that week if my funny fish friend leaves, WE ARE GETTING RID OF SHEMAR NEXT. She agrees, but unfortunately, my bestie leaves because of the rocks. Then, next round, we lose Ash. Great play Willy and Jess, and then the following round... I lose my bestie Ruby, who I am willing to go to rocks for if Zia was. I literally was sad again and demoralized, but knowing Zia had an idol... I truly believed there was SOME slive rof hope.

At this point I am desperate...… and I did what any really desperate person does in games — starts talking game with their enemy!!!!! I literally suck up my pride and tell Shemar we need to work together. Everyone hates us, and we only have a chance next to each other in the end. I believe having these conversations for days in advance, telling him I evicted Ruby for him(actually cuz Zia didn't wanna go rocks lol), coupled with Shemar’s fear of the rocks, is what ultimately allowed me to stay over Willy, who played the absolute, best game this season.

TLDR:
I had only 3 votes cast against me this season(only because the other side had clocked Zia felt too safe and may have an idol), never had to truly use my own idol for safety, had everyone wanting to truly be my ally at some point, did NOT waste money on failed powers, was on the least active tribe and STILL MADE IT TO F3, and made genuine connections with most of you. I’d be honored to get any of your votes.

!!!!

Sorry I kind of rushed, because I’m getting a bit pressured by time and don’t want people waiting, but feel free to ask any questions or anything I can clarify on. I will also write a note later specifically to each jury member. If you weren't included much in the speech, it's not that you weren't important, but I wanted to highlight shit ASAP. Ik people are waiting.

Last edited by Yimo Tapir on Sat 9 Oct - 23:43:28; edited 1 time in total

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:42:43

good luck shem and zia, i have come to love you both. even shemar somehow LMFAOO <3

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:45:19

Not even Shemar somehow

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:46:39

Also I wanna say I still haven’t slept since like over 24 hrs now I am sorry if anything I say bad spelling errors fnfjfn

Ash Ketchum and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:49:36

Eeek! Hi Zia bby so glad you made it!! Very well deserved. <3 I don't really have a question for you so ... How are you still awake? 💀

Yimo ... Do you have any regrets?

Shemar ... Do you really believe everything you just wrote?

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:50:48

Ariel wrote:
Eeek! Hi Zia bby so glad you made it!! Very well deserved. <3 I don't really have a question for you so ... How are you still awake? 💀

Omg Ariel baby!! I missed you so much and I am so so glad to be able to speak to you I love you

I have legit no clue, I didn’t wanna nap bc I didn’t wanna wreck my normal sleep schedule and I didn’t wanna miss any questions. Also my best friend is sitting beside me poking me to keep me up so love that

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:52:01

shemar:

in your speech you mention having both a final 3 with willy/jessica AND yimo/zia. did it ever occur to you that the reason nobody wanted you out is because it’s clear all you did was eat willy’s ass like there’s no tomorrow?

as for my second question, you mention the vote off of willy and jessica. for one, jessica wasn’t voted off, so there was no orchestrating that. secondly, willy leaving had absolutely nothing to do with you. if it did, you would’ve voted him off BEFORE rocks. so i ask this, how is it that willy leaving has any part to do with you, when in reality, the only reason he left is because you had a 50/50 shot at leaving with 4/6 of the remaining being immune?

while typing these questions, i thought of a third. you mentioned a certain somebody *coughs* zia *coughs* needing to rely on competitions to survive this game. i ask, when exactly did zia rely on a competition to win? at the final 4..? EVERYBODY should’ve gone for that. the fact three of you didn’t proves in itself that this final 3 is full of people who didn’t give a fuck and then also zia.

zia:
honestly girl, i can’t even come up with a question for your game. yimo and shemar could drag your ass every which fucking way if they truly felt like it, but it’s clear you deserve to win this season. with that, i ask, is there anything in shemar and yimo’s speeches that you feel is a lie covered up by a partial truth or any part of their speech that is a complete lie?

yimo:
for one, i don’t blame you for wanting me out. the second you called yourself a “belieber,” i wanted you GONE! with that being said, there is a question all of the jury is wondering about. willy is asking it though, so i’ll just ask you a simple question. rank the final 3’s game in terms of who you believe played the best being 1st, and who you believe played the worst being 3rd. provide reasoning as well eek <3

i’m probably going to head to bed now, but i will try and read up on everything that i will miss while gone

Zia Rodriguez and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:54:03

FOR ALL THREE FINALISTS

I do not know who to vote for and I will choose who I vote for very carefully based on all of the answers.

Rank each jury member on performance and provide an explanation.

What do you think was each jury member's downfall in the game?

~~~~~~~~~

FOR ZIA

Zia, I have no problems with you at all in this game. I thought your jury management was impeccable and I frankly think that was your strongest part of your game. I don't really have any questions for you. I think you're wonderful and kind and I wish we were able to work together but it's understandable why we didn't.

~~~~~~~~~

FOR SHEMAR

Shemar, I have to say your opening speech is much better than I anticipated. However, you are overselling so much, it feels so disingenuous to me.

Shemar Moore wrote:
Then the move that got me here, Willy, buddy it was nothing personal, and I loved working with you in this game, but the reason I couldnt keep you was one I knew at the end you played the best game of anyone, also when I was the target of the tribe instead of saving me with the idol you had, you decided for us to go to rocks which in turn jeopardized Jessica and Bella's game, and it also showed me where in fact I stood with you, because you knew I was the vote, but you refused to use the idol on me, the very idol that you used to save Jessica the next Tribal. It was at that moment I knew I was at the bottom of that alliance.

I need to clarify much of what you said. I’m kind of annoyed by this statement here. You are acting like I TOO, didn’t go to rocks and put my game in jeopardy as well? Like I was some reckless fool, who put my allies in jeopardy for not playing an idol I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE yet. Of course I would’ve played the idol on you if I had it because it would’ve been a way out of having to go to rocks and I would’ve been able to get Ruby out right then and there. I didn’t even have an idol during that tribal council. The idol you speak of I found the following morning and I decided to play it on Jessica because I had a FEELING she was the vote and it would’ve been a way to avoid ALL of us to go to rocks again. So I want to make it clear, I found that idol SHORTLY before the voting deadline at final 8. I did NOT have an idol during final 9. So your read about how I viewed you at the bottom was INCORRECT. I ALWAYS did everything in my power to put all of us in the best position possible, and my pursuit to bring you to the final 3 NEVER wavered. You are completely misinformed if you believe I viewed you on the bottom.

Also why are you taking credit for the Ash boot, you weren’t even AWARE I had an idol that round, why are you acting like you “expertly crafted” this move as if you knew I had an idol when I know for a fact you didn’t know because I found it that MORNING an hour before the voting deadline. You are not the reason why Jessica survived that vote and you are not the reason Ruby left.

I also want to say, I completely understand why you flipped on me it makes zero sense to go to rocks when you had a 50% of leaving. I want to make it clear this is not why i’m annoyed, it’s everything I said above is why i’m annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~

FOR YIMO

Yimo, your opening was very good! Congrats! I do have one thing preventing me from voting for you though. When I arrived in jury I was disturbed to find out that everyone pretty much speculated that I CHEATED and PRE-GAMED with Jessica. Which is NOT true. And the source of these suspicions came from YOU. This enrages me, I do not like to be accused of cheating especially in a game where I'm quite proud of my performance in. I was fighting an uphill battle since DAY ONE. It feels insulting that this was a rumor that circulated. Just because Jessica believed she figured out who I was did not mean you had to go around and tell everyone that we "KNEW" each other. This leaves a terrible taste in my mouth and it felt like a low blow attempt to get people not to trust me. I don't like being accused of cheating when I did no such thing. I'm not saying YOU personally accused me of this, but whatever it is you said to everyone made people spread rumors as if I did. Help me look past this and clarify this for me and why I should vote for you?

~~~~~~~~~

Zia Rodriguez and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:56:39

Ariel wrote:

Hello Ariel how are you tonight, your looking lovely. I'd like to say I do believe it, because I know the game I played. I literally had to fight from the start of the game till the end. I know I was responsible for the moves that I made.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:56:54

WOAHHH, I'm answering Willy first. I literally never said you and Jessica cheated, Willy. That is seriously wrong, and I wouldn't say that EVER without any sort of proof. I believe what I said is being taken really out of context. I jokingly told Piper and Ruby that you and Jessica are in a showmance after she told me that you and her played survivor quarantine season1 together and are both competition beasts. I didn't throw out an accusation like that

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:57:36

Yelena wrote:

zia:
honestly girl, i can’t even come up with a question for your game. yimo and shemar could drag your ass every which fucking way if they truly felt like it, but it’s clear you deserve to win this season. with that, i ask, is there anything in shemar and yimo’s speeches that you feel is a lie covered up by a partial truth or any part of their speech that is a complete lie?

Hi babes, thank you so so much I love you Yes actually. Shemar said I relied on comps and I have to say where? I won three total individual immunities, but the last one was the final immunity, and the other two, I firmly believe I would have stayed had I not won them anyway. I didn’t rely on comps at all, I relied on the connections and bonds I formed, not only with my own alliances but with people like Jessica and Bella. Jessica and I had a deal that we’d tell eachother if we wrote each others name down. And we both stuck to it. These things are what helped my game not competitions. Yes in tribes I won a shit ton of tribal immunities, but not bc I’m good at comps, rather I am good at teamwork and working as a team player in a tribe, with all of you. And even in those tribes I always had a majority alliance and strong allies to keep myself off the chopping block should we have ever lost. So I don’t think I relied on comps, not at all. No hard feelings shem i Just disagree.

And yimo, I’m not saying it’s a lie it’s more of a idk if he lied to me about it in game, but i recall you saying you weren’t sure if it was too early when you moved against yelena, and that it made our path to the end a bit harder, not saying it’s a lie at all! Just wondering if it was true that you felt that way, that’s all! <3
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:58:30

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
Yelena wrote:

zia:

And yimo, I’m not saying it’s a lie it’s more of a idk if he lied to me about it in game, but i recall you saying you weren’t sure if it was too early when you moved against yelena, and that it made our path to the end a bit harder, not saying it’s a lie at all! Just wondering if it was true that you felt that way, that’s all! <3
tbh i dont remember lol

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:59:29

Yimo Tapir wrote:
WOAHHH, I'm answering Willy first. I literally never said you and Jessica cheated, Willy. That is seriously wrong, and I wouldn't say that EVER without any sort of proof. I believe what I said is being taken really out of context. I jokingly told Piper and Ruby that you and Jessica are in a showmance after she told me that you and her played survivor quarantine season1 together and are both competition beasts. I didn't throw out an accusation like that

I figured you didn’t accuse me of cheating but what you said definitely made everyone start speculating that we cheated. Which is unfortunate and I think undercuts the hard work I put in this season.

Jessica Day, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct - 23:59:36

Willy, I will answer your question to all three of us in a minute but first I wanted to say thank you, for saying that. Jury management is actually the area in all other games I’ve played that I completely fail in. And it’s one area I’ve never been able to improve on until now, so that means SO much to me.

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 0:00:05

Congrats on making the finals all of you!

Zia - My question to you is this. If there was one move you could have done differently for your game, what was it and why?

Shemar - Was it your game to appear like a third wheel or was that your intention all along?

Yimo - I don’t know what impression I gave off of me not liking you but that was not the case. You flip flopped a lot in this game, do you think it was the smartest move to not remain loyal the whole time in a game where jury management is extremely important? 
Edit: Also you have lied a lot in this game. In this moment when you’re answering our questions, why should we believe you now?

I haven’t made up my mind just yet so my vote is still up for grabs. Good luck y’all

Last edited by Ash Ketchum on Sun 10 Oct - 0:11:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Tribal Council   Final Tribal Council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Tribal Council
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next