Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Task #1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Extra Token Task #1 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:15:01

First of all a round applause for not making the same bleeping mistake again as last time !!!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:27:21

We have 16 players left so here we go !

1. Beth Harmon- We really talked game at a very very detailed level the last few days and even tho she was not on our tribe she chipped in with 25 sq coins to help the cause !

2. Indy- He came up to me and offered a final 2 and he could have offered to other people but he has always added me on as a plus one to the alliance he has been making iwth other people.

3. Jack Black- He seems to be with me from the start and has been up for everything and has even warned me about things like lafayette telling jack to protect me at all costs.

4. Wendy- She is not in the 10 originally created but her and I really vibe and have been on the same page from the start ! SHe also has been great at competitions.

5. Tweety- I really want to believe I can trust Tweety . I think i can but we will see!

6. Cara- Really thought she would be my number 1 early but drifted apart

7. Lafayette- Been looking out for just needs to stop telling people to look out for me also! Hopefully if i make merge he will be there so he can be a number for me and jack black for sure !

8. Gale Weathers- I honestly like Gale a lot and i hate that this seed of og marvel is in my head along with womans alliance so hence the move against Issa. Damage control will need to be done!

9. Peppa- We havent had much conversation regarding game but i really hope we can start opening up a little

10. Spongebob- We in a final 4 alliance but i hate how he has been trying to protect certain people!

11. Marceline- I think we both see each other as numbers down the road we can possibly use

12.Nevel Pepperman- We had a few dms nothing special , but him not showing up was part of a bigger plan i believe.

13. Lindsey Morgan- We have had conversations but I can tell a lot of stuff is bull shit and nothing of substance

14. Issa- Has been very suspect and the move is against her for a reason

15. Capatain America- I have not had any conversations with him at all!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:27:36

I’ll give you 666 SQ if you do.

I’m kidding for the record.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:32:15

Consider it done !!! Dont back out on the deal with the devil now !

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #1   Extra Token Task #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Token Task #1
Page 1 of 1