Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Task #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Extra Token Task #4  Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Task #4    Extra Token Task #4  I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 17:32:18

Marceline Abadeer

1. Lafayette Reynolds - At this point I trust them the most in this game . We have made moves together in this game and we have helped made decisions for a group of people on how to vote.

2. Tweety Bird - We connected day 1 and I always wanted to keep them protected . I have now kept my word to them and I hope tweety sees how important they are.

3. Indiana Jones - He offered a final 2 very early on and I honestly believe he doesn’t think I flipped which means he trusts me.

4. Peppa Pig - Peppa is fun ! I hope peppa sees that I got their back in this game . Not sure for how long but I definitely don’t expect peppa betraying me

5. Wendy Christensen- She is so amazing but I think she believes marceline more then she believes me . I hate that but even tho she might know I flipped I think she knows as of now she needs me .

6. Jack Black - oh Jack talking about how he will only talk to me all day and then scrambling to everyone . I hope we can start working together again and flip this next vote .

7. Gale Weathers - I know when she has the numbers and she gets a chance she will throw me to sharks . Love her tho ! Can’t believe we argue so much
8. Cara Maria Sorbello- yeah even tho I build my trust with her after the last vote . Over this game she has lost mine
9. Marceline Abadeer - Girl when did I tell you who I am close with . Telling Wendy me and Lafayette are close . Anyways no idea where her head is at . Hopefully the last vote will get her playing this game

Parvati Shallow and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

Extra Token Task #4  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Task #4    Extra Token Task #4  I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Mar - 1:42:55

So Cara better be targeting me after this pairing . Look what I wrote and I’m sure she doesn’t trust me for shit.
Back to top Go down

Extra Token Task #4
Page 1 of 1