Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Jury Exit Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Jury Exit Interview Empty
PostSubject: Jury Exit Interview   Jury Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 23:21:29

Jury Exit Interview

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you head off to the jury house (congratulations on making it this far btw), may you please complete this exit interview?

1. Who was your closest ally in the game?
2. Where do you think you went wrong this season ?
3. At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
4. What qualities are you looking for in your ideal winner for the season?
5. Can you rank the remaining players on how likely they are to get your vote in the end and give a brief reason (could be a simple sentence)?
6. Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game in the jury house that we will be opening up for you soon. As the jurors come in, feel free to discuss whatever you think is necessary. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jury Exit Interview   Jury Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar - 23:28:55

1. Who was your closest ally in the game?
Me my devil self ! As you saw I did what I always thought was in best interest for me
2. Where do you think you went wrong this season ?
The last vote that took out gale I took so long to vote because the whole time I wanted to play the middle and I gave that up with that vote
3. At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
No not really
4. What qualities are you looking for in your ideal winner for the season?
Person that has played the best over all game and can do the best job explaining it
5. Can you rank the remaining players on how likely they are to get your vote in the end and give a brief reason (could be a simple sentence)?
I can’t really because there are still questions about their game I need answered
6. Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?

Always had fun ! Keep doing what you are doing !
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar

PostSubject: Re: Jury Exit Interview   Jury Exit Interview I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar - 15:14:29

Not an easy decision but I vote for Wendy to win the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jury Exit Interview   Jury Exit Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jury Exit Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Quarantine :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Confessionals :: Confessionals :: Lucifer Morningstar-
Jump to: