Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:36:11

It's a new day. And Truman sort of went a bit nuts this morning about fishing. Listen I am a Pokemon Master in training, the only thing I want to fish is a Gyarados. I just wonder who the other tribe will make stay silent for most of the day. I hope they pick Jade since she never talks anyway. Now it's time to go roast some castaways
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:07:23

Not a tribe swap. Not this.

I’m only semi confident going into the swap cause while we have the majority of 5 from our tribe, none of us are super close with Truman so he’s really a swing vote and that worries me

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:59:24

So I volunteered for the Hero Immunity Challenge for a few reasons. For one I feel like I didn't pull my weight in the past few challenges so I want to prove to my alliance that I have what it takes to compete. Plus I want to show my new tribe mates that that can rely on me.

But honestly part of me wants to throw it. I think it will give Stewie enough time on his tribe to get an alliance together and get in a better spot in the game until the merge.

I am conflicted
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 21:16:57

I cannot believe I won that. I feel bad for Stewie losing, but I believe that he can make this situation work for him and stay.

I am just glad I showed my tribe they can believe in me and trust me

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 12:32:44

Waking up to a new day, I am excited I've lasted this long so far. I feel like I am in a good spot with people. I am getting to know my new tribemates and I have the solid 5 from our original tribe, plus the Threatening Three with Truman and Yelena. I think I am in a good spot so far in the game, but you can never get too comfortable. I just wish I could find a hidden immunity idol, then I would feel really safe

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:56:53

And we win another challenge. I am happy that my tribe is extremely active and up to winning challenges. Now that we have the advantage heading into immunity I have a good feeling about it.

My core 5 has talked about throwing the next challenge to the other tribe to try and get rid one of our tribe members. So the question is do we throw the next immunity challenge and flip on Piper, Ruby, Jess, and Yimo? I’m not so sure of what to do. My competitive spirit doesn’t want to throw a challenge but logically it may make sense

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:01:06

So Yelena told me that Jess let slip that someone on my tribe called me a comp beast, which is a great complement. However I don’t want to be seen as a physical threat cause then that’s a real easy way for them to vote me off. I’m not sure who told her that so I’m weary of my alliance now

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:31:41

I keep telling people that I am a bartender so they underestimate me when in reality I work as a producer. Timing things and being accurate is what I do for a living so I don't want them to know that I have those skills that actually help me in the game

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 23:30:15

Today’s challenge was so far the most interesting. But our tribe really came together to work well and we smashed it. I’m interested to see where the vote goes on the other tribe and who will make it out. I’m seeing more things happening around camp and I’m hoping I can trust my core 5, but I do have options to swing a different way if I see danger

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:41:27

I feel bad for my tribe that I’m not there, but your sister only gets married once (if you do it right) I still will try to be on for immunity but I’m not sure how much help I’ll be
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:43:53

Congratulations to her!!

Ash Ketchum likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:47:36

Thanks! I actually get to walk her down the aisle

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:48:24

That’s super exciting! Hope you have fun! Live in the moment IKTR!
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 0:30:42

Waking around the jungle really gave me some time to think. I think I’m in a good spot as long as I don’t talk too much. My tribe wants to get rid of Piper if we lose which I’m on board with, but I for sure want to get as much info out of her and Ruby as possible. Knowing they’re both close with Shemar makes me want to cut that tribe down even more to get my tribe in a good spot in the merge. And Jess obviously trusts me since we now have a chat with her and Truman, which I was shocked he recommended me to her, I guess he trust me more than I first thought
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 0:06:16

So now we have to know about football and take bets? I played football in high school so I know how to physically play the sport, but when it comes to betting I am not the one Morty. I could barely play Deal or No Deal without worrying. I just hope and pray to Arceus that we can pull out a win cause Yelena and I haven’t seen tribal council yet and I’m not trying to see it anytime soon.

I will say I am nervous about Stewie tho. I’m not sure how close he got with Flapjack and Willy on his last tribe so I’m not sure where his loyalty stands

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 16:53:41

So I won one football game and lost another. Im not sure how well this will turn out since there are so many variables to the games. Upsets happen, games aren’t as high scoring as you think. I just hope that we win immunity because I just have a bad feeling if we go into tribal that I could be the one going home. Im not sure why that is but I feel too comfortable which is not comforting (make it make sense America)

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:22:04

This is my first run at tribal council. Honestly it’s making me slightly paranoid because it’s either gonna be 3-2 for Willy to go or Stewie is playing us and either Yelena or myself are out. This is the first time all season where I haven’t felt comfortable with my position, but I just have to trust my allies in keeping me safe and hope that I make the merge soon. As a rookie in this game it’s very hard to tell whether or not you are doing a good job

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 7:15:41

Today is the day we find out if the plan Stewie, Yelena, and I came up with works. Well mainly Yelena, she did all the number crunching. I just have to hope and pray to Arceus that everything turns out okay and that i am here to compete another day. I have fallen in love with this game and hope to continue towards that grand prize. It would hurt to go out right before the merge when I feel like I have worked so hard to get to this point. Was some of it luck because of the tribes I was placed on, for sure. But I have put in the work around camp and gotten to know these people and hope they keep me around. The only positive I guess is that I haven't heard my name be thrown around which is good, but then again I could be kept in the dark about things so who knows
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 9:59:48

I honestly didn’t see two double votes coming. It was a very smart move on whoever played them cause now in this tribe it’s two vs two. But I honestly think our tribe is strong enough with four to win immunity next round. I don’t want to know what would happen if we don’t
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:23:57

Stewie is blowing up right now and honestly it shows me a completely different side of him. This is a game we are playing only one of us can win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next