Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:28:03

I’m happy that I’m staying in this game, don’t get me wrong. But I feel like I’m in this bad spot on the tribe now. It’s 2v2, and Yelena and I have nothing to protect us. We have to figure out something and fast
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:58:13

While I understand being angry about being voted out, I don’t like the attack on the hosts. Personally this is so well run and actually mimics the real game to me. Nobody asked the hosts to take time out of their personal day to do this, they do it for their own enjoyment and love of reality tv, so any hosts reading this I just wanna say thank you for all the hard work you do and for creating this game for us

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 19:05:11

Mt. Sibo went really really well I think. I was able to reconnect with two former tribe mates and we came up with a plan to get us all to the merge. Now I have to flesh out my plan thinking Willy is the target and to get him to use his idol so I have to beat him tonight in the immunity challenge. The worst case scenario is flapjack wins
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 19:14:24

Plus I honestly think I killed the challenge up there like I did it in a minute so I’m really hoping for any advantage I can get
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 19:36:19

I honestly feel bad for lying to Willy, but this is how the game is. Him and I came to an understanding earlier that this was a game and it’s meant to be as fun as we make it. This is what happens with survivor, I need to put myself in the best situation as possible and flushing out his idol could do the trick
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 20:28:30

Omg I now have earned the Legacy Advantage. This is incredible. I hope that I don’t have to use it at the top 12 and can use it at top 6 (crossing my fingers)
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 21:00:42

We made it to jury. I am so relieved. That was goal two in my four step plan

Step one: Don't get voted out first
Step two: Make jury
Step three: make final tribal
Step four: win

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 22:35:06

I did not do well in that challenge at all. I thought I was doing well until I learned that I cannot count to 4…..
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:46:41

This was too stressful. I honestly feel like I am the one going home now. I heard so many names but didn’t hear my name, but that’s the scary thing for me. And I can’t use my legacy advantage until final 12 or final 6 so I am screwed if the vote flips
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 12:39:17

The plan only half worked. We got flapjack out which is what the goal was, but now there are five people I know not to trust. I know Jess tried to switch the votes around but she didn’t have the numbers. I know I can trust Ruby and Yelena 100%, same with Zia and Ariel. I’m going to guess Bella also voted for Flapjack. I don’t think I can trust Shemar because he told me he was working with Jess who I do not trust.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 18:17:53

So everything has turned upside down and I guess Jess has made herself enemy number one for some people. Honestly I would rather go for people like Bella or Piper first to weaken their numbers before I go for Willy or Jess
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:12:01

Luckily it’s my night off and I have no where to be cause I have no friends so this immunity is mine

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 0:13:50

I am honestly feeling very good in this comp right now. I have a good hold and if I just keep myself busy I can stay awake all night and beat out everyone. I would love to win immunity and make some moves in this game
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 0:40:33

If Jess drops then this is my immunity, but she is a fighter so I expect a battle tonight
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 4:53:13

I am tired and exhausted. I want to sleep but I also don't want to lose immunity. I like Ariel, but out of everyone in my alliance she is the one I trust the least.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 5:15:58

So I’m going to lose immunity but I’m gaining a good amount of tokens. Was it worth staying up this late?

Probably not
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 12:38:38

I am now awake from a long and exhausting immunity challenge. Even though I didn’t win I’m proud of myself for lasting as long as I did and I hope it shows people here that I’m here to compete and play

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 12:17:56

That vote sucked. I am not sure why Ruby and Yimo turned on us. If they think we are Green Strong then that's just something they made up in their mind. The only person I wanted to go all the way with was Yelena cause we spent the most time on the island together. I still have my legacy advantage but unless I do something quick I won't be around to play it

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep - 23:38:59

I’m frustrated that my name is being thrown around tonight when I honestly don’t think I’ve done anything spectacular. Hopefully the plan to vote out Willy works cause he is a dangerous player no doubt about it.

Also I would buy he idol nullifier myself if Ariel would stop holding off on sending me the tokens she owes me
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:39:50

I don't know how I feel in this game. I feel like I am close with people but that they are throwing my name under the bus. Do I believe Jess? Her and I don't have the best track record with trust. But I don't know who to believe because my top two people are gone and I have a huge alliance that was not started by me that I got into because of the numbers. I know at some point I will have to make a move against people in my alliance but the question is when is the right time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next