Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yelena

Yelena

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep - 22:03:23

my tribe is as talkative as a sloth is fast. absolute ZERO

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 7:52:41

100 on a parlay. 1. denver broncos (-10.5) at -110 odds. 2. under (41.5) for the Broncos game at -110 odds

also, i’m honestly confused here and just want to make sure. this is the ny jets against the broncos. i’m betting that the broncos will win, so i hope i did this right?

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 8:05:21

oh and 1 is the spread btw accidentally took that word out

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:16:12

i’ll send 15 sq tokens to bellatrix lestrange 

personalized message: we haven’t met, but jessica chose you first. i like jessica, so i indirectly like you <3

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:53:22

Yelena wrote:
100 on a parlay. 1. denver broncos (-10.5) at -110 odds. 2. under (41.5) for the Broncos game at -110 odds

also, i’m honestly confused here and just want to make sure. this is the ny jets against the broncos. i’m betting that the broncos will win, so i hope i did this right?

You did......and you're sick for it cause I'm a Jets fan Rolling Eyes Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 1f602
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:57:11

sorry bae but google says ur losing
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:59:03

Yelena wrote:
sorry bae but google says ur losing

court Take a guess at what's under the mallet
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:02:13

the jets scoreboard
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:04:45

I'm actually busy that day, it's you Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 1f601
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:07:11

oh wow… HOSTS !! THIS CARTOON CHARACTER IS TRYING TO MURDER ME

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:25:27

anyways im changing

100 on a parlay. 1. chicago bears spread (+7.5) at -115 odds. 2. under (44.5) for the bears at -110 odds 

also just to be clear, when it says under 44.5, does that mean for BOTH teams combined? or just the bears?

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:26:55

Yes both combined! and ok!
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:36:16

no bc i’m not sure how i got tokens for a confessional today bc idt i’ve sent 100 words in here but eye will take it !!

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:25:24

Counting a lot of your non sequiturs as confessionals. I’ve been more lax with confessionals because there have been instances where people aren’t doing any lmao.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:38:40

omg period as they shouldn’t be
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 17:38:51

ngl as much as i feel bad for pink… if they truly were up until 1 am doing research, they would’ve come across at LEAST one website that stated how to bet correctly. almost every website that i visited (keep in mind, i researched like five different games), it told me to bet either over or under with the correct sign or how to bet my spread with the correct sign

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:25:02

anyway i actually have zero idea on if i even won my thing so did i or not
Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:56:19

Nope, the bears lost by more than 7 :/
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:58:57

LMFAOOOO NOT ME TELLING EVERYBODY MY THING WON WHEN IT DIDN’T

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:00:59

see now this is where i begin to lose my goddamn mind 

for one, if willy is abt to tell me he found an idol from the being expelled from the forum thing i am going to freak tf out

second, if he did actually win that comp, why did ariel have to gift hers and he doesn’t?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next