Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:38:04

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:14:08

ALRIGHT! One day in and I’m still fairly lost, it’s understandable BUT makes me more nervous than a freshman for their first day of college. Makes me feel like a little elderly person who doesn’t understand electronics, but I swear I’ll get this forum stuff down in no time! (I hope 😬)

Kim Spradlin, Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:18:20

Iguanodon
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:34:55

You're doing great hun. Are you using mobile? It's much better on desktop or if you use mobile to go to classic view or web version (I forget the wording) It's in the top right corner

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:38:02

Omg I was totally using mobile 🤦🏻‍� , I’ll try to stick to my computer so that I’m less of a spacecase lol
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:42:12

Everyone likes different things but I cannot deal with the mobile view. It's not cute at all lmao

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:04:21

Holy helllll man!! That challenge had me stressed tf out! I was like um should I tell them we’re doing this for nothing cuz we need 6 and only have 5 active? Lol AND THENN the late-ies show up confused and posting so we’re restarting more and more geez lol 😂

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 4:30:57

Oh my goodness, you know what I keep forgetting to say? (Because like I have to remind myself to be discreet and not like give away my identity lol) Although I am new to this forum and format, it is like the perfect most amazing theme for me! It’s sooo cute cuz like my grandma is and has always been obsessed with dinos, PLUS my little girl is also obsessed like she’s only 2 and knows what a bunch of their scientific names are and everything!! And ever since having my little one the more and more I thought about it I feel I’ve always been somewhat obsessed with them as well, like they are my go-to movies that I have always owned and I love the new shows on Netflix too! I guess it must run in our family lol. Anyways, that’s a little fun fact☺

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 4:31:51

Also don’t think I’m crazy for being up at this time and posting lol it’s only because my ass is sick as a dog and can’t sleep lol

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 13:27:01

omg did I miss the vote? am I in trouble? was my missed vote the vote for myself lol 😂 I thought it was due by 11 or something like that, which I guess should've been 9 ish my time, eek I'm sooo stupid 😬

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 13:29:08

Yennefer wrote:
omg did I miss the vote? am I in trouble? was my missed vote the vote for myself lol 😂 I thought it was due by 11 or something like that, which I guess should've been 9 ish my time, eek I'm sooo stupid 😬

It's ok! try not to do it again please Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602 Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 13:30:13

Yea or we might have to release a T-Rex on you  Welcome to your Confessional! 1f485

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 13:33:32

not the trex threat SKSDHAS I said I would like to die via a pack of pterodactyls 💅

but I won't let it happen again, sorry. I guess I just talked about it so much that I felt like id already voted lolll 😂

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 19:17:43

Raptor island
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 20:37:19

not sure if my previous posts count as confessionals for buckaroos right so like here I am about to profess my undying love to....just kidding ummm but lets backtrack to my dumbass missing the vote like um helloooo??! I usually am giving people shit for forgetting something so major yet simple and now that person is me. for the SECOND VOTE, which then counted against myself?! and like I didn't even catch that at first so stewie was like omg who said your name and I'm like idk but I'm dying to know (so I can take them out, I'm thinking)& it was myself SKAHJDAK anywayys um k byyyyee!
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:11:36

DJSKSJ oh my goodness, I swear I really have to focus on remembering that this is anonymous sometimes. And like well…are confessionals strictly me and the hosts? Or like can others like viewers see? Cuz I don’t wanna put info in here that can reveal my identity lmao

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:32:30

The bloggers/Viewers can only see public areas, nothing in here so feel free to spill your goals and dreams out in here Welcome to your Confessional! 1f602
Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:38:45

Ok lmao so anyways, as I was saying I forget to be anon sometimes and I almost would likely outed myself had I not switched my story last night! Truth is I lied that my dogs fought eachother last night 😩 it wasn’t a complete lie tho, it was actually um my chihuahua and toddler 😂😅 but like had I said that then people might’ve connected some dots. anywayyyys just had to get that off my chest lol

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yennefer

Yennefer

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:41:08

Omg I should’ve started that last post as “forgive me morty for I have sinned, I lied to my tribe…” welp

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 12:42:05

LMAO I don't completely get the reference but LMAOing anyway Welcome to your Confessional! 1f605

Yennefer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next