Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Zia’s thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:55:45

Dear god I have to pretend to be a marvel women only stan when I actually stan Peter and Daredevil and I’m pretending like captain marvel isn’t in my bottom 5 movies HAHAH
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:56:01

Not that it’s a bad movie

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:57:44

Hold on I’m just using this to test my photo upload
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 19:58:12

Zia’s thoughts  26ab2f10
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 22:53:38

My thoughts on day 1 so far:

I love that I have less people to talk to, just my tribe it’s a way better thing to deal with than big brother. I love it! I forgot how much I love survivor games. I’m glad my flag didn’t get chosen bc I don’t wanna have that create comp bitch as a rep again yet. I tried to make it good but not super good so it doesn’t expose me. I love Yelena’s though!!

My tribe: are nice but I’d like Truman to dm me or talk to me more. And Jade I hope that she is okay and logs on eventually.

I like ash he seems nice and level headed so far. I like Ariel she seems like a sweetheart. Stewie seems pretty cool. I definitely click the most with Yelena I just know she’s gonna be my person in this game, even if I have to pretend I don’t stan dc to her ☺😂

I hope we can win the first few immunity comps so we can get a strong alliance and strong connections so that I can survive. I hope I don’t get swap fucked when that happens too. So far feeling good, I hope that our first tribal is super easy and that one of the more inactive people leaves during it if they’re still inactive. But hopefully we won’t ever go to tribal ☺

Morty and Yelena like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 23:37:43

"Introvert team up!"

I am fully an extrovert
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:10:41

Praying our tribe is active tonight and that I can be active too cause I’m leaving to vote right as it starts lmao yaaas
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 23:52:03

Thoughts on day 2 (hopefully I get this typed before midnight)

Ah yes! We won another comp! I would love for this to go like the other two seasons of survivor I won in the past being that we just win every tribe immunity and then steam roll the others and then I just get in everyone’s heads and get to f3?

Crossing my fingers? It’s way too early to plan that far ahead but that’s the dream.

Truman is growing on me he seems like he does want to play the game, is maybe just confused with the forum.

Still like my alliance. Yel is my fav but I know she’s good at these comps from the first two, so I know I will have to cut her eventually, but hopefully not until very late game because I trust her.

I like Ariel a lot but she does seem smart which is dangerous.

Ash is sweet, and stewie seems to be strategically minded which I like. I def need to be cautious, but I’m hopeful I could survive the first two (def) tribals if we ever lose an immunity at the very least with the alliance. So yay! 💋💋
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:06:57

7:00:00am EST & 8:00:00am EST I AM gonna cry that's 4 am for me
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 19:47:18

I love my tribe lowkey the best <3
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:18:07

Day 3 thoughts:

I like the camp tasks it’s cute! It’s challenging and it makes people be active.

I love my tribe and am so attached to these people I don’t want a swap I’m begging lmao I’m so scared I’ll get put with inactive ppl 😭 I hope we never go to tribal and I stay with a majority.

This honestly is the most fun I’ve had in a game in a long time so thanks babes @ all the hosts 💋 I am really enjoying myself! I forgot how much I love survivor games and not having to talk to over 20 people.

Kim Spradlin and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:19:30

I feel like I’m doing decent at hiding my ID, I’m trying to use different pet names than usual for people and speak differently / have a fake job. I’m not trying to guess who anyone is bc I actually would rather not this time I think it’ll be good to think of people purely as characters. Like I have some ideas but I’d rather not read into it. I want to be totally gobsmacked at the end.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:20:07

AHHH this is so much fun I missed dino themed things I am totally hyped rn!!

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:25:51

I feel like I’m also being a lot less dry and quiet than Felicity and Nagisa were in BBQ, which granted, it did help with Fel, but I feel like it’s good to play differently sometimes too. Our tribe is def gonna have a target now so I can’t play stupid or play like I’m bad at comps this time around. I like Zia, she’s very extrovert I love her. But I’m trying not to be an ass either lol, don’t wanna come off as too much of a know it all. ☺

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:38:13

We love watching you play!!! <333

Kim Spradlin and Zia Rodriguez like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:41:41

Thank you hun 💙 I love playing!! I am honestly having the most fun ever this is so great! I’ve loved dinosaurs since I was 3 and I debated not playing due to work but I couldn’t pass it up. I’m so glad I chose to play!

Just trying to keep the tribe organized it’s actually fun 💙

Back to top Go down
Morty

Morty

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:46:51

I agree, the tribal aspect of survivor is wayyyy more fun to manage than an early game in BB!!

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 1:48:33

Totally! You can create stronger bonds right off the bat, I’m a social player, in BB if I’m nominated it’s usually when I leave bc ppl have caught on, in surv I tend to slip by easier and if not there’s always immunity 🤷🏻‍�

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:46:17

OMG ok so I won that that's cool, I love this game and the comps so much this is so much fun <3

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 19:47:14

I really want to make at least merge if not way further and win I feel like I am one off the driving forces behind our tribe succeeding bc I come up with most stats for comps, and I really think I have a shot if I can just survive till merge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zia’s thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia’s thoughts    Zia’s thoughts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zia’s thoughts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next