Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis   Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 1:27:47

Welcome to my blogging space.

Good evening there. Tonight twenty-one castaways moved in to the wonderful Isla Nublar! This season Kathy, Josh, and I have high expectations per usual but I’m sure with this wonderful panel of hosts we should be able to pull off an amazing season! Let’s get down to the cast analysis. Please keep in mind that I have very little to go off of besides the first impressions (or lack thereof). I love you all I love you

Addison Montgomery (@kmacisco): So sad that I have no idea who this character is and for a split second I thought this was actually supposed to be Madison Montgomery. That would have been lovely<3 I don’t really know much about this user except she played in the zoom BBQ game and did fairly well. If she can adapt to the forum then she has potential, but if she does not mingle then she will probably flop;.

Andrew Deluca (@Algerr821): No idea who this character is either, which means I suck at knowing anybody lmao. That is two characters in a row where I have no idea who they are. Anyway I absolutely adore Chris and hope he can do well. He was totally robbed in BBQ4 as Aang, who I had so much love for, even though he tried to take out my allies. SO RUDE. I’m curious to see if he can redeem himself in the Survivor format. You got this!

Ariel (@JGettys7): Everyone knows who this ginger is and everyone relevant knows who James is. Love him or hate him, he is hands down the most entertaining confessionalist I’ve ever stumbled upon. He’s completely raw in his confessionals and has no filter, but you know what, we stan someone who does not hold back. Nobody likes a schmoozer and he is not afraid to tell it like it us. Cannot wait to see him bring in the drama.

Ash Ketchum (@DustyDust017): No idea who this user is and for a minute I assumed it was some old person who loves makes self-referential jokes, but no, this person can actually navigate the forum so good job. Ash is such a random choice of a character but I think he’ll blend in perfectly with this cast. People generally know who he is and I don’t see him as being an immediate threat to anybody. He’s an active newbie which we love. Good luck!

Bellatrix Lestrange (@_fascinoma_): Christina is an amazing player who picked an amazing character. I was going to pick her first for my draft too until Kathy put her grimy hands on her. SO ANNOYING. Anyway I’ve seen her dominate BBQ seasons except when she flopped as Sabrina queen and Rebecca goddess. I do think she got the short end of the stick with her tribe, as I can see her excelling in an active tribe like the green one. But if anyone can figure it out, it’s her!

Flapjack (@KamsKyng): Such a weird character choice but you know what, I stan. I love how he always chooses the weirdest cartoon characters when he does anonymous games. Marceline, Darwin, and now Flapjack. I’m not sure if he’s aware that he can be real people too, but hey I won’t rain on his parade. He has potential to go far. I have never played with him personally but he seems to have enough social game to do well. If he wins another HII though, not sure if he’ll be aware he has one though lmao.

Hannah Montana (@bigbteaches): On paper, this is a great choice. Hannah Montana is somewhat memorable as a character. I have no idea who she is since I could not afford Disney back then, but she’s a cute character I guess. Unfortunately she does not seem to be very active. She registered, yes, but she has yet to post which makes me think the forum might look overwhelming to her or she’s just busy. Either way, hoping it’s just a weekend thing and she gets more active soon.

Jade West (@bernasbodyguard): No idea who this character is, nor who the user is. So disappointed, as it seems like all the bloggers had a ton of faith in Jade for her character choice alone. I’m 28 which is like 40 in gay years, so I really have no idea who this sensation is. Normally I would be annoyed at inactives, and I sorta am, but the active players are so adorable right now so it’s fair that they have an easy boot option.

Jessica Day (@frvnk_ocean): I love TJ and think he’s a wonderful player (let’s just ignore my dislike for him in Slimm’s game, okay? I didn’t know him back then but he’s grown on me<3). I don’t watch New Girl but I know who Zooey Deschanel is, so there’s that. I do think he’ll do well in this game. He always does. I was worried a little that he was inactive at first, but since his tribe is generally inactive, I think he’ll be too valuable to cut, and also I think he’s one of the stronger players here, so he should be fine!

Mr. Brown (@jayawa24): LOL James is such an eccentric player. I played with him once and it was an experience. I do think he’s a quiet threat in games when he wants to be. He seems to be loyal to those that he likes, but I do think he needs to let people know he’s good with them. Fortunately this season he seems to have good rapport with people on his tribe, so it’s not the worst thing in the world. I think he has potential to make it deep in the game.

Piper Halliwell (@IMissMyCat_): Love that there’s a Piper Halliwell in here. I wonder if people are going to find it hard to separate her from the Piper of BBE. I personally find it hilarious, especially since she has no idea about BBE. She’s a sweet girl and I can see her winning people over with her niceness. She’s also pretty active so she has that going for her. I know she played in BBQ1, which was so long ago, and so I’m hoping she can adapt to the insanity that these forum games have  become.

Ruby Matthews (@IOkayyyy): Aidan is amazing, duh. I have no idea who Ruby is though, oops. I think he’ll get along with people so I’m not worried about the social aspect. If anything, his downfall might be the whole time zone thing, because this icon values his sleep too much lmfao. The good thing is that, if he makes merge, I can see him making it deep into the game, especially since challenges are not as fickle as in Big Brother, where being in a majority alliance is not always enough. But in Survivor, if he’s in a good spot, he can afford to miss out on immunity.

Sandor Clegane (@MsMcSlothyFace): Slothy has returned as Sandor, who I have never seen before but he’s… not eye candy. Love him though<3 He seems to want to be more cutthroat this season, which of course I love. I think he has potential to make a name for himself, especially after I saw him in BBQ9 as Alice. Can’t wait to see Slothy 2.0 who better not be loyal to a fault! You got this!

Shemar Moore (@ccondor90): Oh Chris is back. He’s gotten progressively better in games, so I’m happy for him. He has yet to become a juror though, but he’s gotten closer each time. He’ll get there soon, I believe in him. We used to not get along at all, but I’ve seen different sides to him and I think he’s a genuine person. I hope he does well in this game. He absolutely deserves it!

Stewie Griffin (@Keychain__): Even though I’m salty about Dorothy still, I have to admit that Keyshawn is actually a pretty solid player, which I would have never said in the past with such flop performances such as Levi, Nicki, April, Felix, etc. But he’s improved significantly. Indiana. Dorothy. So funny that he does well as dusty old players, which makes me think Stewie might not have that success. I guess this will be the ultimate test though. I’m sure he can make it to the end again!

Truman Burbank (@its1990_lv): I want Lucas to do well. He’s someone I met at the start of BB23 (not physically but we followed each other at the start of the season). He’s a nice guy and I felt like this could be a way for him to make new friends. He was a little slow at registering to the forum though, and he seems to be a little stiff with conversation. I hope he gets out of his comfort zone and show everyone else how amazing he could be I love you I have faith in him. He just needs to adapt to the forum and I think he could do well.

Willy Wonka (@idiotgregory): Greg is such a joke of a player this season lmao. I cannot take him seriously. He does not seem to want to win and insists on just trolling the cast with his shenanigans, which I’m okay with. If he can take out the dead weight of the cast I’m fine with it, and if he can spice up the season with his antics then go nuts. He’s already hilarious on the threads so I’m hoping he continues to deliver the sarcastic quips. I smell another flop performance though xoxo.

Yelena (@needysdream): Courtney oh Courtney. She was the first winner for BBE so I’m hoping she does well in this game so it makes my series look good I love you She’s actually a pretty solid player though. Frustrating to work against her but she can actually keep to her word if you make a truce with her. Which imo makes her extremely dangerous. Looking forward to her dominating this season. I would be disappointed if she gets anything less than jury.

Yennefer (@reeez_pov): She won Slimm’s game and I think she’s Ryan’s sister but other than that I do not know much about her. She’s a little active but not really. If she can learn how to navigate the forum then I think she can be a real contender to get far, but if she is not able to, then she’ll most likely be a prejury boot. Right now it’s not looking too good but this is just day one. Hopefully she can show up soon.

Yimo Tapir (@hola54001494): Omair has never watched Survivor so he has no idea what it’s all about. I bet it’s killing him that he cannot make a thousand alliances lmfao. I think so far he’s social enough to get along with a lot of his tribe, and once he swaps into other tribes, I think he’ll adapt well with them as well. Looking forward to how well he does in a setting like this. Is he going to stay loyal to his original tribe? Cannot wait to see. I’m sure he’ll bring the chaos too.

Zia Rodriguez (@sunlitsar): Morgan won BBQ9 so already I have high expectations from her. I had the luxury of playing with her in BBQ10, where she tried to convince me I was her number one even though post season she told others they were her priority. Mmmhmm. Anyway I think she’s social enough to get far in the game and not too threatening right off the bat to the point that people would want her gone. I think she can easily get far in the game. I would be shocked if she doesn’t make it to jury at least.

Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Ariel, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis   Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 6:41:13

"I bet it’s killing him that he cannot make a thousand alliances lmfao"
actually...it was way better for me that i couldn't, no lie, it made my life easier LMFAOOO

"I’m sure he’ll bring the chaos too."
WELL THEN.... lol Razz

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Blogs | Preseason Cast Analysis
Page 1 of 1