Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

First Impressions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:28:36

Dilophosaurus Tribe

Andrew Deluca: I don't know what to expect yet from Andrew. He was a shining star in BBQ3, pretty decent in BBQ4 & then he quit All Stars. So far he's not very active & I fear he will be one of the first people out if his tribe loses.
Bellatrix Lestrange: Christina is sending me so much lmao. She's so stressed about her tribe & how inactive they are. She's trying to be active it's cute. It's like a Buffy on Xanax.
Hannah Montana: I think he's a little overwhelmed by the forum, but he was really good in the season I played Poseys with so I have decent hopes. I want him to do well & like it.
Jessica Day: TJ <3 I hope he gets some kind of redemption somehow this season. Not saying he will win but something to make SQ1 sting less. I like that he's with Christina. Can't wait to see the dynamics there.
Mr. Brown: He's already annoying his tribe but I don't get why. He's funny. I like James, sweet & humble guy.
Yennefer: I see what all the Reanna hype was all about. She's so cute & she made me lol a lot with her flag yesterday. I have high hope, she made a good impression on her tribe I think. Hell Yimo gave her his meal he won.
Yimo Tapir: I love Omair. He's so cute & always gives a good show. Always a pleasure to have him & I hope he goes far.

Gallimimus Tribe

Ariel: James is the show. I just can't wait to see what he does as the little mermaid. He sure brought it as a damn cartoon pig last time <3.
Ash Ketchum: Another newbie to the series. I'm excited about them, they sound so eager & active so far.
Jade West: Everyone loves the character choice but girlie is inactive af. She tells me yesterday she's super busy with school. I was just happy to get newbies but its always the one part that's scary. They tend to be really fun or really inactive.
Stewie Griffin: I actually don't hate this character choice. Key always picks odd character choices sksk. I think Nicki was his best so far & this one. He seems to want this to be a replica of Survivor. We're doing our best but this stays an org version on a forum. I hope he still has fun though.
Truman Burbank: John recruited them. They seem sweet & innocent, but I feel like this cast will eat him up.
Yelena: She's already leading the Green tribe, Im not even shocked. People can say what they want about Court, she always brings it.
Zia Rodriguez: I dont know if it was smart to pick a Jurassic Park character, especially being the only one, but I feel like she's enjoying this so far & making strong connections. Happy to see how she does in Survivor Q

Indominus Tribe

Addison Montgomery: I picked her first on my draft bc she really impressed me in the BBQ Mini. She came out of nowhere & dominated many of the vets, it was pretty impressive. She got busy with work sadly & unable to be active. Smells like first boot now Sad.
Flapjack: Marceline lmao <3 I will laugh if somehow Flapjack, Jessica & Stewie happens in this season
Piper Halliwell: The return of Snorlax. She has a way about her to make people love her. She should go deep imo
Ruby Matthews: I decided to give Aidan a girl character this time, I think it's the first time & for some reason I keep forgetting its Aidan so that might be a good thing for him to hide his ID. The timezone often gives him away sadly
Sandor Clegane: Hope Slothy makes it far. Since her stint on SQ, she's been getting out early in BBQ & I enjoy her presence. Shes so nice & tries hard <3
Shemar Moore: Chris Condor the heartthrob <3 sksksk here he goes with his shirtless pics
Willy Wonka: Oh god Greg stop lmao you will creep everyone out with you acting like a religious nut. Im loling

Last edited by Kim Spradlin on Tue 21 Sep - 12:51:39; edited 1 time in total

Theo James, Morty, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Ruby Matthews, Ariel, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Theo James

Theo James

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 20:32:23

Lmaoooo
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 12:35:06

I need to finish this lol
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Ariel

Ariel

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 9:30:22

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Ariel: James is the show. I just can't wait to see what he does as the little mermaid. He sure brought it as a damn cartoon pig last time <3.

Eek so true so true 😍
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 9:32:25

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Key always picks odd character choices sksk. I think Nicki was his best so far

Also very true. Key what was going awnn with them choices?? 💀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions   First Impressions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1