Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 16:56:47

honestly good move on their plan, BUT a bigger fail on ours honestly. Like we were so dumb about it. zia told jessica shes evicting ash? like girl please, they were suspicious and then ruby gave them tea before the eviction. we failed at planning and it blew up in our face. They were like 10% smart but we were 500% dumb hahaha fdjdkdfndfdk
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 16:57:26

but its ok ! we move forward <3
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:25:37

Hey boo! Sorry I’m just off of work and Right?! Like I feel so dumb yelena told us Jessica had an idol and I COMPLETELY forgot about it. I can’t believe we failed. But holy shit that was amazing game play on Willy and Jessica’s part. Like I’m so impressed by them 😂 and I’m not gonna lie. I have no idea what to do tonight…

With Ruby safe I’ll probably go… which I’m fine with and if I do just know you’re the sweetest and i hope you keep going and if not I’ll party up with you in the jury…

But honestly I think it needs to be between Shemar and Ariel. If Ariel loses she is the biggest comp threat THUS far. I know three solo comps she won. So she has the most wins under her belt and if she loses we might not get another shot. But I think to kinda let the waves die down tonight… we might be safe voting off Shemar? But who sent Ruby? Was it one of the greens? I wouldn’t even be opposed to Zia, since I’m pretty sure her and Ariel are a duo but I don’t even know what to do tonight. Literally the only people I don’t want to vote for tonight are you or Jessica. I felt so bad lying to her

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:26:56

girl no.. i think we will we good this round . we need the numbers . me, u, ruby, ariel, ash, and zia - at least to get out shemar.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:27:45

jessica i love but shes kind of closer to willie and bella, than me and you now. i want her to stay too, but i dont want us to compromise the numbers. i think we do shemar and a take a number from willy, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:28:15

we are going nowhere miss piper ! and i need you here because we have a final 3 to get to queen! <3 you are really a joy

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 17:30:03

if we can make it to final 9, me, u, and ruby have 3 solid votes. thats huge, and no one even sees us as a trio

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 18:50:03

Girl I feel really bad we lied to Jessica and I wouldn’t mind Shemar I just feel like if we take out Shemar Willy might team up with Zia and Ariel… I think if Ariel loses we might wanna at least think if taking her out… but I also wouldn’t mind Shemar. Those two would be my first pick for the night.

Please don’t tell anyone I’m telling you but Willy sent me a message he got from Zia.. and basically Zia wants to vote out me, Shemar. Ariel or ash. But I feel like she is saying that because Willy won’t vote out Shemar and I don’t think she would actually vote out ash or Ariel. So she is basically saying me.

And so if I don’t win I’ll probably go.. but I love Ruby but I think she is closeish with Zia and Ariel… someone sent her to mt. Sibo to protect her.. and it wasn’t me or you… and probably not Willy or Jessica… which means it’s probably Zia or Ariel… which means you and I have to deal with what happened alone. So tonight will be interesting.. do you think we should try to vote with them and take out Shemar? Or vote with Jess and Willy. I feel like everyone feels backed into a corner Nd doesn’t know what to do or who to trust

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 19:29:42

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Girl I feel really bad we lied to Jessica and I wouldn’t mind Shemar I just feel like if we take out Shemar Willy might team up with Zia and Ariel… I think if Ariel loses we might wanna at least think if taking her out… but I also wouldn’t mind Shemar. Those two would be my first pick for the night.

Please don’t tell anyone I’m telling you but Willy sent me a message he got from Zia.. and basically Zia wants to vote out me, Shemar. Ariel or ash. But I feel like she is saying that because Willy won’t vote out Shemar and I don’t think she would actually vote out ash or Ariel. So she is basically saying me.

And so if I don’t win I’ll probably go.. but I love Ruby but I think she is closeish  with Zia and Ariel… someone sent her to mt. Sibo to protect her.. and it wasn’t me or you… and probably not Willy or Jessica… which means it’s probably Zia or Ariel… which means you and I have to deal with what happened alone. So tonight will be interesting.. do you think we should try to vote with them and take out Shemar? Or vote with Jess and Willy. I feel like everyone feels backed into a corner Nd doesn’t know what to do or who to trust
no way girl. u arent going anywhere. i think both sides see you as a middle player like me, who can be drawn . there are clear lines, but we just need to commit to a group for the next two rounds . it seals our fate in the game.

i feel terrible about lying to jessica too, but i gave her money to show that we are still with her too . the plan would have worked and willie would have left but ruby fucked it up trying to do damage control . eye rolll because she should have left me kept willie so we CAN ACTUALLY have eyes on both sides. instead she just wastes a shit ton of money and her double vote . im frustrated to be honest with her but whatever lol. i agree its sus she went to mt. sibo, she is never going after us . i believe ariel and zia are down to get rid of willy next, they dont trust him and voted him out too already . that bridge is burnt for longterm alliance

willy, jessica, and bella are a trio with a shemar as their 4th. on the other side, its zia, ariel, ash, and ruby. we are in the middle of this and i think ruby values us more as allies than jessica . we also cannot beat jessica and willy in comps or in the end. jessica and willy are friends outside this game, both played survivor season 1, and jessica has herself told me they are both competition beasts lmao. i rather split that up before working with jessica in the long term. i think if we get out shemar this round, we can get the numbers solid, get out willy next, and then im happy to work with jessica and bella at that point to get out ariel. but right now i feel like we should stick with the the 3 greens as opposed to that very strong trio that also has their little shemar to do their bidding. i just believe we have more influence sticking with ruby than in that 4-some that is even tighter
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 19:30:34

srry if anything i said is confusing or weird but lmk xo <3 i think ash will buy a double vote too so i just feel its smart to stick with them honestly just for this round, and reevaluate next? but i am down to do what you want too. ur my girl and we are in the exact same spot in this game
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 19:34:32

we've lied to everyone in this game but each other and ruby about votes fdjddfkfd, and i think jessica is an emotional player who may forgive but never really forgets dhddfkdkf

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:12:56

The only issue is I dont think Ruby gets to vote tonight. So you and I really are the swing votes. But I honestly think Zia or Ariel are bigger threats... and I when it comes down to it I think if we cut one of them off that will ensure ruby HAS to stay with us because she wont be protected by as many. I think Jessica Genuinely is trying to distance herself from willy, but I think she really would be more willing to work with you and I compared to willy. If she is willing to cut willy off in a few votes... she would have a better chance convincing the jury in my opinion, compared to trying to take him.

I just know Zia is pitching my name to willy, he sent me her message. Which means shes not willing to work with me really. And I didnt talk to anyone last night really other than ash.. which means that unless you convinced the green we were serious it was all ruby. I just dont know if she is being protect by us two... and Zia and Ariel.

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:20:33

i wonder if both sides will use powers help fhdkfdfkdf. i just would rather even the playing field another round and do like a reset type thing with shemar out.  like we are expendable to both sides, but if one side has the majority solidified, then we are never going to get a chance to get it back. i think rubys side is more fluid, the other side is so set and hard to crack at this point. they used an idol on each other. thats unbreakable, and i know shemar or bella is going nowhere away from jess. i rather make it an even playing field type thing by getting out shemar
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:21:34

i dont trust zia either, but willy is being smart and playing up what she said. she is trying to get info. willy threw so many names under the bus yesterday and earlier today. i just dont want us to give anyone the majority
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:27:50

I think right now... if us, ruby, and jess truly stuck together we would be the majority. I dont think anyone would suspect it. I think Zia is a bigger threat tonight... And I think Shemar should go tomorrow. I think right now Willy is going to say anything to get everyone to not think he is a threat... which could mean that the green people MIGHT be willing to work with him to get US out. Thats my biggest fear. They see us cracking on our "side" and they are pinning us all against each other and I think Zia is the mastermind. I think we would have been final 7 with shemar, willy, jessica, ruby, bella, me and you... and then we would have had the numbers to go final four... I think we still need to take a shot at willy... but I genuinely think if we vote Zia out that side wont have as much pull
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:30:31

jess isn't leaving willy or bella, and shemar isn't turning on her though . do you believe she will?

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:31:10

we shouldnt have flipped yesterday honestly like i feel like we are just jumping back and forth and its a mess now Sad hdkfkdfkd

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:32:24

if we go to final 7 with that, and us 3 are the next three gone like a million percent i believe

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:33:23

i dont trust the greens for shit for the record but im just like stressing now Sad
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 1 Oct - 20:35:15

ill go with whatever u say ultimately because we are in this till the end <3 Smile.

i just have been in a similar boat in an anonymous game and two people who are friends outside will never break that bond(especially when they were allies in season1) , and shemar is literally just their puppy following them . bella is also just doing whatever jess says dhjdkfjdfk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next