Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:55:24

he pitched me, u, and bella and him

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:55:36

that could be iconic
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:55:51

I really think we can! We just have to start actually winning some comps. Because if you or I go with Jessica or Ruby we are coming in second 😂

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:56:23

Yimo Tapir wrote:
he pitched me, u, and bella and him

I just don’t know how close Bella is with Jessica and it might blow up in our faces
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:56:29

girl you are so right. can we practice somehwere HAHA. we need to start taking notes too

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:57:15

should we tell jess about our room with ash and bella(if its made)? bella could tell her first and it may not be a cute look for us?

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:03:42

See I’m trying to convince ash not to make the room yet… strictly because Bella IS close with Jessica… and I think if ash makes it today bella might tell Jessica. 

But ash also wants to stay Loyal to the 7 and vote Ruby or Zia out. But I told him I think if we don’t take out Shemar then Shemar, Willy, and Jess would vote one way, and you, ash, and I would vote the other. And Bella would be the swing and she would probably swing the other way… so I told him it would be safer to make sure Shemar goes… and then try to pull Bella in since she couldn’t really swing

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:16:09

what 7 does ash want to stay loyal to? jdksdks sorry i dont follow there.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:16:58

bella is not swinging away from there
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:17:19

we need to get ash on board with shemar. shemar himself wanted ash gone recently lol
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:20:27

I think ash wants Zia and Ruby out. I think he wants us to stay loyal to Shemar, Willy, Jess and Bella and be that final 7. And then he thinks Bella would vote with us to get Shemar, Willy, and Jess out. But I don’t see that happening
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:22:34

I think if Shemar is gone bella would work with us because she wouldn’t be a swing vote in that group anymore but I just don’t know
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:29:41

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think ash wants Zia and Ruby out. I think he wants us to stay loyal to Shemar, Willy, Jess and Bella and be that final 7. And then he thinks Bella would vote with us to get Shemar, Willy, and Jess out. But I don’t see that happening
it would never happen. what we need is shemar out this round and we need ash to support it ugh
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:29:58

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think if Shemar is gone bella would work with us because she wouldn’t be a swing vote in that group anymore but I just don’t know
bella is very close with jess
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:39:40

I think Shemar is the safest bet too.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:40:29

I worry if we voted for Zia Ruby might have won something and try to use it on her? I’m not sure if she would or not

Did you notice the only person Ariel didn’t say anything bad about was Ruby and Zia?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:52:30

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think Shemar is the safest bet too.
jess is down too lets see how immunity plays out?

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:53:17

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I worry if we voted for Zia Ruby might have won something and try to use it on her? I’m not sure if she would or not

Did you notice the only person Ariel didn’t say anything bad about was Ruby and Zia?
honestly idk anything about that girl anymore, she got me fucked up from the willie vote. i love her but it was really traumatic LMFAO

ariel didnt say anything about ash either right? unless i cant read.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:54:25

I think thats the safest bet. But Zia needs to go next. She has the numbers in jury right now. And then I think Willy, most hidden powers expire at final 8... So at 7 we should take him out.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 14:54:47

No Ariel said something about ash right after be and bella and right before you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next