Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 15:03:11

Piper Halliwell wrote:
I think thats the safest bet. But Zia needs to go next. She has the numbers in jury right now. And then I think Willy, most hidden powers expire at final 8... So at 7 we should take him out.
girl the jury will eat up zia being there we need her out then willy. AGREED GIRL
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 15:05:39

Piper Halliwell wrote:
No Ariel said something about ash right after be and bella and right before you
Helppp I missed it. She was so mad . I feel bad for her but she must know its a game
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 15:14:48

I feel bad for her too but it really is just a game so I hope she wasn't personally mad. And yea see that's the thing if Zia stays tonight I want her gone tomorrow then Willy the next day.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 15:23:26

period. im with that, so lets try and do shemar, then zia, then willy? i think that works ya?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 15:57:43

I think that works 100% If Shemar is gone I dont think Jessica could save Willy. You Ruby, Ash and I would then have the votes to send him if Jessica didnt want to.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 21:13:17

i agree with u totally girl. i would love the underdogs to all make it together. it would actually be iconic and great tv. i believe ash is serious about working with us 2?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 22:01:58

I think ash is too! Also I’m sorry if I don’t respond much I’m super drunk and at the point where I’m slap happy/sleepy drunk lol
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 13:48:25

omg noo ur totally fine i am just logging in after taking basically most of saturday off! love u got a drunk night off piper Wink

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 13:54:23

It was super nice!!! So what are we thinking with this vote? Someone told Shemar he was going and he is asking for my vote to stay and I feel so bad if he is going telling him no or lying to him 😔

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 13:56:05

oh gosh, i feel like shemar is the target, huh? i think we should stick to it though and jess is down
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:06:51

Ash told me that Ruby and Zia to vote for Jess 🙃 I don’t know if it’s true though or if it’s just a name. I’ve heard Willy, Ruby, Shemar, and Jess today. I don’t think Jess wants Ruby will continue to work together. Which sucks because they could have worked together… I think you me Bella and ash are going to decide this thing…
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:09:02

i am pushing shemar, our jess is going nowhere! idc their drama, but we need Ruby and Jess here both. even if they are feuding
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:18:31

Someone just bought the triple vote… it wasn’t me or ash. And I know you’re broke. So something is happening and we are out of the loop lol
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:19:25

GIRL UM WHAT THE FUCK

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:20:09

pipes im scared

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:37:18

i think we could be in trouble..

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:41:24

I know we are in trouble 😭😭😭 Ruby and Zia are gunning for Jess but Ruby won’t tell me that. But they were trying to convince ash to vote her out. So I’m so scared because I think it’s going to be one of us four in our group going. 🥺😭🥺😭🥺

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:42:25

me, u, ash, or ruby are certainly leaving. and im not even mad. the "willy plan" was the biggest FLOP i've ever witnessed in a game before

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:42:50

girl im sad Sad but its ok <3 we did our best . it was a pleasure playing with you if one of us goes

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 14:43:12

if ash stays he has a double vote, and he can be crucial to control votes next round

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next