Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:20:46

if they use an idol on him, it will be likely zia going home. so regardless, lets just push shemar
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:21:41

Yimo Tapir wrote:
honestly, same. we have the exact same game wavelength and interest too. we just have to play it smart and balance both sides out. shemar is a non-controversial guy to get out. the question is .. do we be honest about our target later? i think we should
I think so… I think we should wait until after immunity just in case he wins. And he stays and want to target us. 

But honestly Zia is probably alone and ash is too it’s time to vote one of the original 7 out and I think Shemar is a safe bet

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:26:48

i just want us to be honest about our vote to get out shemar . i cant lie to jess ever again

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:27:34

i agree we need shemar out, and lets get it done after the immunity. i wonder if ash has tried to team up with willy/jess, based on his vote. i think we need ash out after shemar maybe? we can discuss though

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:30:40

when ruby comes in we need to like seriously get her on our page, going into final 9, like what? we did the damn thing pipes!

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:32:01

FINAL 9

piper & yimo - Page 11 200.gif?cid=89ab776dv29mwh1qt4u9rbi6skmabqc01qsh227f3yrkh9dv&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:32:32

yess !!! im so happy we were able to do this, but we got a lot of game left!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:32:51

And I agree I would want Shemar outs I think Zia is the next viable option but I think Shemar going would only benefit all four of our games. I just don’t know how close Ruby and Zia are with one another

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:33:11

So I worry Zia and Ruby will team up with Ariel gone. But who knows

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:33:35

ruby and zia are close, but i think both should want shemar out.

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:33:52

Piper Halliwell wrote:
So I worry Zia and Ruby will team up with Ariel gone. But who knows
they will but zia will always target jess and willy before us, ruby too

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:34:15

i think our biggest issue is taking out shemar for now and if we can make final 8.. we have a few options as a trio and thats good for us

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:45:31

Exactly! I think right now you and I are protected In a decent way. Everyone kinda needs our votes so they would be dumbish to vote us out.

But if Jessica and Ruby truly want to work with us that puts us in decent spots and I think ash wants to work with me… which puts us in a decent spot. So right now that really leaves Willy, Zia, Shemar, and Bella. And that would at least get us to top 5. Then we cut ash and we are final four. I really think we can do this if we play our cards right

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:46:16

Also ash did buy the last double vote so he is willing to work with me we still have that in our back pocket. Since I used mine

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:47:11

i think tonight we should get ash on board to get out shemar with us. he can keep his double, and maybe we can use it the following round to get willy?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:50:04

ash proposed a 4 of me, u, bella, and him? him and bella is a weird one i never saw. i mean at least for tonight, we all need shemar gone
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:50:56

I agree I think ash would be on board for Shemar… he did mention Jessica but I basically said I think it would be better to keep her around. 

I told him… “I think with Ruby coming back, Jessica/Willy we be targeted Zia/Ruby and if each groups focus will be on each other and we can all sneak past them and be the votes to get all the big targets out”

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:51:52

I think right now, you, bella, ash and myself have kinda been called out for losing the game. It protects us some more to get further in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:52:25

i love that plan. piper we can fucking do this! if we make it to the end itd be ICONIC

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Oct - 13:52:41

i think ash actually wants to work with us too

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next