Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

piper & yimo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 16:56:37

Congratulations!!! I’m so proud of us for making the merge!!!💚💚 and girl I almost didn’t vote with them either. They were so sure they had the votes but I just felt like they didnt, but I trusted them. But either way it’s ok! It’s a game and everyone needs to do what’s best for themselves! And everything was so chaotic last night I had no idea what to do lol

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:00:58

girl.. jess was telling me she for sure had ur vote, and then you said you were doing flapjack, and im like OK WHAT IS HAPPENING. it was the purest definition of chaos. we provided great feeds. its an absolute mess. like we just have to be very communicative going forward and i think we can still make it to the end of this
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:40:17

Yea I came in and I was just trying to catch up and I only had 10 minutes to try to figure out what was happening… so I know I created so much chaos last night because I was struggling 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:41:51

ojdkd its ok <3 it happens, we didnt have alot of time to coordinate or communicate but now we do so we can successfully do shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 19:52:21

Right and we don’t have an hour to figure out what’s happening lol 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:06:41

lmao fjdkfk exactly . going forward, i think we need to stick together with us 4 . we got split up at the recent tribe so me and ruby have gotten closer to ariel and zia, and u and jess have with the purples, but underdogs for life is my motto Razz

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:19:29

Exactly same! I think that’s going to be our safest bet! I’m so nervous for this comp I’m so tired lol
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:20:23

it is and i will never turn my back on yall . i love u guys too much too Razz

piper, me too im already sleepy. helppp. lmao i have dinner plans soon 2 !

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:21:02

why is truman spamming the thread
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:22:55

Yimo Tapir wrote:
it is and i will never turn my back on yall . i love u guys too much too Razz

piper, me too im already sleepy. helppp. lmao i have dinner plans soon 2 !

What are you doing for dinner?!? And same I’m so tired I don’t think I’ll make it past 9

And same I am so happy with the connection we made 🥺💚🥺💚
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:26:56

im going to get texas bbq with my friend whos moving away tomorrow Sad ! did u already eat Smile? its a very late dinner for me.

girl hdkdkd its ok it looks like jessicas got this <3

me too omg, i feel we will be friends after the game too

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 20:55:53

Oh my gosh… I’m obsessed with Texas roadhouses Blooming Onion. Ugh I can eat the entire thing myself 😂😂
I had McDonald’s!
And you enjoy yourself! I don’t think I’ll win this but I’m trying until I fail 😂😂 and same I’m so excited to get to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:21:33

omg yummm! whats ur order from mcdonalds? are u going to the reunion btw at the end of the game? Razz piper i had plans and the conversation was getting too good so i forgot to checkin every 15. it was not my finest moment lol .

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 11:21:49

i just heard bellatrix is leaving which is not ideal Sad shes got personal family things going on

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 14:10:34

I heard about Bellatrix I feel so awful for her 🥺💚🥺 and I am hoping to come to the reunion. Is it going to be a zoom call? If so then everyone can meet my babies! 😂😂

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:18:57

me too. i really dont blame her if she needs time off, though sometimes, getting ur mind off things with a game is therapeutic. regardless, i love her and wish her well. Sad omg hejddkkd i think itll be a zoom call! i want to meet them so bad!

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:19:36

wheres your head at for this vote? im trying to be strategic djdsjk and i can bring it up in underdogs if its easier for us to talk there

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 15:19:48

i am scared by ash

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 17:28:10

Sorry I just got on. And honestly I don’t think ash is a huge threat. Like he did well yesterday but I don’t think he is as good of a competitor as everyone has made him out to be. Because when we were in the red tribe he sat out a few times because of work. Because he is a bartender so he works nights. So he must have just been off last night and got lucky. But him having to work during our typical comp times might make it harder for him to compete which is better for us
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:18:50

i hear that . good point. i know yelena wants me out lhdjfddkf

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next