Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

piper & yimo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

piper & yimo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:19:03

piper if i tell u something please dont tell anyone yet?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:21:36

Yimo Tapir wrote:
i hear that . good point. i know yelena wants me out lhdjfddkf

Wait why?!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:21:51

And of course I won’t say anything!!
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:23:37

i heard that yesterday fdjdfkdkf its a mess. well ruby and jess dont trust each other and are basically on opposite sides of this game which is so stressful
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:24:10

im not sure what the right move is for us but i dont think shemar is the target. hes MY target but not the house's

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:31:34

jess and willy dont trust ruby, and she is upset too
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:33:05

I figured I wonder what happened! Neither of them have been talking really. Ugh they makes me sad I honestly genuinely like both Jessica and Ruby 🥺💚 ugh I wonder what happened 🙃 I feel like us four could have been so strong because I don’t think people would have expected us to keep working together during a merge. I think I would be more comfortable voting Zia or Truman tonight. Ash doesn’t scare me snd im not sure if he really is a number for them. The way he competed last night makes me feel like he doesn’t feel safe lol 😝

But I trust you and Ugh this game is stressful I don’t know what to do

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:35:03

i made a room me, you, and ruby. jessica i love but shes kind of going off the deep end, idk what shes been doing or saying anymore
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:35:27

its stressful as hell i know. im like ugh losing my mind
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:54:01

I wonder what happened 🥺 it makes me sad I figured something happened because Jessica really hasn’t talked to me either and I was shocked because I really wanted to work as the four of us
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:54:38

i think theres personal things + the game stress. i love her but its getting hard to work with her, but we need her head in this game
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 18:59:26

For real same 🥺 ugh this is when it starts getting hard because everyone starts stressing and getting paranoid which is understandable because the game does that… but it’s sad because it ruins the good vibes 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:02:49

girl piper jfdkk did you tell ruby about the zia/ash thing?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:03:16

i know, idc what happens im not doubting my trust in you or ruby. i know we have each others backs and thats IT.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:06:52

Yimo Tapir wrote:
girl piper jfdkk did you tell ruby about the zia/ash thing?
I’m didn’t mean to I thought her and Willy were close because she told me Willy told her he is voting for Shemar and I was like “no babe it’s Zia or ash” and so she got really upset because she was really wanting to work with the outcasts because you and I both know she likes making power moves she was trying so hard to get Zia or Ariel out when we were over there. She didn’t change that. She was just going to go with what willy told her the consensus was.

So yea… that was me. Because I felt worried because I don’t know why Willy would make a tribe with her and then lie to her when she could be a number for us. And then I was like “What if he is lying to me?”
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:09:59

no its totally fine <3 we still want to work with ruby and she still trusts me and u . and thats all that matters. we just have to balance what we tell her with what happens with like jessica because they are clashing

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:12:04

its just a stressful and shitty place to be in because we are in the middle but ugh we just got to play it smart
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:12:37

Yea I realized that 😂😂 oh gosh the game is about to get interesting. I was just wondering why we 7 weren’t on the same page. We need Ruby going forward in the OutKast’s. Literally if they alienate her and she flips sides that’s because they alienated her 🙃🙃
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:15:37

ruby already is gone girl. but we need ruby still good with me and u to keep us safe with them. we need a double vote or bella is gone djdkdkd
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep - 19:40:50

Ugh I don’t think we have that 🙃🙃🙃 and why Bella? 🥺

And I hope we figure out who we are voting for soon because I’m ready for bed lol

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: piper & yimo   piper & yimo - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

piper & yimo
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next