Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds

Go down 
+3
Shemar Moore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Kim Spradlin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:57:33

Jessica Day wrote:
whoever it was, thanks for telling people i was trying to flip the vote. i guess discussing options isn't allowed nowadays lmao

Are you saying that to me? I was trying to help you yesterday in case we face ofba tribal
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 23:59:22

did i mention your name? no, i said whoever it was.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:01:57

You posted it right after i comented Jessica. Lets vote the way we want. I was just trying to get the 5 to merge. I don't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:03:40

When i was saying that i was going to vote flapjack you were attackinm my arguments. I know what I said. I am willing to vote flapjack out and that's it. Id your not ok. You free. You're a controller.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:05:42

I'm stressed trying to see a Way of advancing. You are the only safe player at this tribe. I'm over it. If i leave if I stayed my actions matched my words
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:07:26

You should be fine bc you the only player safe at thiz tribe. But instead you fisrt told usbthat the plan was to vote flapjack out and the you changed. I
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:07:34

i'm not attacking your arguments. bringing up and discussing options is attacking you? really? lmao
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:08:37

Truman Burbank wrote:
You should be fine bc you the only player safe at thiz tribe. But instead you fisrt told usbthat the plan was to vote flapjack out and the you changed. I

i said that was the plan they came up with. get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:17:07

…. I don’t know what’s happening with our camp thread right now. But I’m ready for bed….

Also… I have to be up in 5 hours… I’m doing wood tomorrow if it hasn’t been claimed lil

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:17:57

I'll fish

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:19:31

I’ll do wood

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:19:32

I’ll fish too.

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 7:07:14

sorry bella. after last night i went to bed before the tasks were divided, when i woke up i just did the wood like i did yesterday
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 7:57:53

I cant do fire twice in a row! It's not allowed.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 8:04:06

Someone has to double up on something or we can't get fire done today Sad
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 8:14:47

Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:

it is my fault. ii can do it if it is ok for you all
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 8:15:11

i am still nervous and anxious with everything.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 8:18:55

Truman Burbank wrote:
Bellatrix Lestrange wrote:

it is my fault. ii can do it if it is ok for you all

I'm ok with it
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:02:32

in order to make it clear for everyone I will tell everything in here. When me and jess were at sattler tribe we felt at the bottom of that group so her me and yimo made a deal to work together. when the swap happened i was happy i was in a tribe with one of them. in this tribe i tried to make new relationships and strog my previous relationships. I asked bella to work with and jess. we made a plan to bring more people in order for us have the number when we re merged, we have planned to bring yimo and stewie
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:03:00

If we lose satuday/sunday immunity challenge we had the numbers to stay safe. Jessica wanted the biggest threat in the purple tribe out, she made it clear that if we lose she would vote Shemar. She tried to convince me to vote shemar out saying that when shemar was in the same tribe as stewie, shemar thrown a immunity comp to evict stewie. last night before the challenge she said to me that when we were at the sattler tribe my name was trown out as a possible person to be voted out. I asked her why she didnt tell me that before. that was i was expecting of her. i dont even knowif she is lying to me or not, but she was working with me and didnt tell me that i was a target. she only told me change my mind and not vote flapjack out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next