Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds

Go down 
+3
Shemar Moore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Kim Spradlin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:09:19

ok first of all, you’re lying on my name. You have terrible reads because you barely even respond to people. Shemar knows where I stand with him. I didn’t tell you about them throwing your name out because I didn’t know how close you were with the greens. We never even talked about who we would vote out in the case that we lost, so where are you getting this from? You made a group with me and Bella and that’s where we talked, so where did I campaign to get Shemar voted out? You’re hilarious. You don’t even know the conversations I have had with Shemar separately, so keeps reaching, because that’s all you’re doing.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:11:34

Truman Burbank wrote:
in order to make it clear for everyone I will tell everything in here. When me and jess were at sattler tribe we felt at the bottom of that group so her me and yimo made a deal to work together. when the swap happened i was happy i was in a tribe with one of them. in this tribe i tried to make new relationships and strog my previous relationships. I asked bella to work with and jess. we made a plan to bring more people in order for us have the number when we re merged, we have planned to bring yimo and stewie

YOU planned to bring in Stewie. I’ve been on tribes with Yimo, but I’ve never even met Stewie so why the hell would I say I want to bring him in? You’re just making it clear that you’re the one who threw me under the bus and this is your guilty conscience jumping out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:13:58

You’re at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to the greens and you think they want you with them, which now they might want to because you’ll be a number for them, but that’s all you will be to them, a number. And if you think sticking with them will help you win this game, you’ve got another thing coming. Their social games are much, much, MUCH better than yours so good luck with the bestie.
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:20:54

And how would Jessica no that I tried to throw a immunity if we wasn't in the same tribe? I never once wanted out Stewie, that was another person the whole time my focus was the inactives, which Bellatrix can confirm, hence why Hannah, Yennifer and Andrew all went unanimously.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:26:51

And you’re saying you EXPECTED me to tell you about people throwing your name out when you give NOTHING in your responses. What makes you think I will tell you information when all you respond with is “I agree, me too,” “I hope we win this challenge,” and literally not even full sentences?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:29:35

I believe Jessica and trust her fully I have it under good authority that she is trustworthy and if I had any inkling of thought that she was going to vote me out I'd put it out there, Jessica and I talk and the vibes I get from her our nothing but good. I want to know where this information is that I threw an immunity challenge.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:35:54

You created a room with me and yimo. Bella created a room with me and you Jessica. You told about Shemar throwing a comp to evict Stewie. I don't know where she received it. She also didn't tell me wherr she heard ny name being thrown.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:36:20

I voted Flapjack out.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:38:12

You Jessica told here yesterday that we wouldn't vote flapjack out we should vote a bigger theat. Among me, Bella, Piper and Shemar who is the bigger theat? Bella knows that Jessica thrown Shemar name in that room on Saturday
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:39:07

If you believe her Shemar, it's up to you. I believed her and she proved to me that she is a lier
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:41:01

Truman Burbank wrote:
You Jessica told here yesterday that we wouldn't vote flapjack out we should vote a bigger theat. Among me, Bella, Piper and Shemar who is the bigger theat? Bella knows that Jessica thrown Shemar name in that room on Saturday

you’re not even making sense lmao a bigger threat means someone else from the other tribes 😂 all 5 of us in this tribe are outsiders, why the hell would I want any of us to go? lmfao
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:43:09

Jessica Day wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:
in order to make it clear for everyone I will tell everything in here. When me and jess were at sattler tribe we felt at the bottom of that group so her me and yimo made a deal to work together. when the swap happened i was happy i was in a tribe with one of them. in this tribe i tried to make new relationships and strog my previous relationships. I asked bella to work with and jess. we made a plan to bring more people in order for us have the number when we re merged, we have planned to bring yimo and stewie

YOU planned to bring in Stewie. I’ve been on tribes with Yimo, but I’ve never even met Stewie so why the hell would I say I want to bring him in? You’re just making it clear that you’re the one who threw me under the bus and this is your guilty conscience jumping out.

My plan was to bring Yimo. Bella wanted Stewie in she was at a Malcolm Tribe with. I was at green tribe with him for 2 days i guess. He didn't talk to me at all
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:44:39

Jessica Day wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:

you’re not even making sense lmao a bigger threat means someone else from the other tribes 😂 all 5 of us in this tribe are outsiders, why the hell would I want any of us to go? lmfao

Who would you vote out if we lose Saturday immunity challenge then? Piper? Bella? Me? Since your so close with shemar those are the only options
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:45:00

Here's my thing how am I painted as a threat I've been on 2 tribes that didn't win much, how was I a huge threat Truman?
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:46:28

Shemar Moore wrote:
Here's my thing how am I painted as a threat I've been on 2 tribes that didn't win much, how was I a huge threat Truman?

I'm just exposing what she said in the room. Bella knows who is saying the truth. Ask her
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:48:01

Truman Burbank wrote:
Who would you vote out if we lose Saturday immunity challenge then? Piper? Bella? Me? Since your so close with shemar those are the only options

The 3 of them know exactly who I wanted out. That’s all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:50:08

Jessica Day wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:

The 3 of them know exactly who I wanted out. That’s all that matters.

So it was me? You were at 2 different trios with me and you wanted me out?
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:50:57

Ate you gonna say that me you and Yimo weren't working together?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:54:02

Truman Burbank wrote:
Ate you gonna say that me you and Yimo weren't working together?

I expect more than just “I agree me too” “I hope we win this challenge” from people I am working with. You have never given me any information so I have had no reason to give you any.

Who suggested making a room with me, you, and Yimo? You did. You expect people to work with you when you don’t even put in any effort to your responses to people. Make that make sense.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 10:57:50

When the Sattler tribe was created you started sending me messages. I responded you and you said that the other members were not interested to talk with you. I treat everyone in any tribe well. You are a lier. If I'm going to jury or i want to show everyone how dirty you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next