Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds

Go down 
+3
Shemar Moore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Kim Spradlin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:00:09

Who said your going to jury this week?
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:00:12

I could keep all this to myself and expose you only when you don't have safety. But I'm doing it because you don't have the courage to honor your word. Yesterday you was like " flapjack is an active, let's get a threat out" so bring your options. You work behind the scenes
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:02:27

Truman Burbank wrote:
When the Sattler tribe was created you started sending me messages. I responded you and you said that the other members were not interested to talk with you. I treat everyone in any tribe well. You are a lier. If I'm going to jury or i want to show everyone how dirty you are

That’s fine with me bestie, do as you please. I don’t even have to campaign against you if you get to the end because everyone else left in this game has a better social game than you.

Why did you expect so much out of me when you literally have not given any reason to trust you? In order to earn trust, you have to give trust and all you have ever given me are 3-5 word responses. You showed that the first chance you got, you were throwing me under the bus anyway. Ash told me you threw me under the bus lmao
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:12:37

Jessica Day wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:
When the Sattler tribe was created you started sending me messages. I responded you and you said that the other members were not interested to talk with you. I treat everyone in any tribe well. You are a lier. If I'm going to jury or i want to show everyone how dirty you are

That’s fine with me bestie, do as you please. I don’t even have to campaign against you if you get to the end because everyone else left in this game has a better social game than you.

Why did you expect so much out of me when you literally have not given any reason to trust you? In order to earn trust, you have to give trust and all you have ever given me are 3-5 word responses. You showed that the first chance you got, you were throwing me under the bus anyway. Ash told me you threw me under the bus lmao

how would ash say that i threw you if i didnt whisper to him?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:14:38

Truman Burbank wrote:
Jessica Day wrote:
Truman Burbank wrote:

how would ash say that i threw you if i didnt whisper to him?

You don’t have to whisper to him for him to find out who threw me under the bus lmao what’s not clicking?
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:19:09

Truman we all are going to survive this round doesn't that matter to you.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:20:37

Why would i throw a SAFE PLAYER under the bus? You are always someone said that, whoever it was, we have to get a threat out. I am not like you I say it clearly that my vote was going to Flapjack and I did it. Now I say it clearly if I stay YOU ARE MY TARGET. I will not backstabe you, I will do the same thing that I am doing here. I will say in front of you and mention your name about the things you said.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 11:23:14

Truman Burbank wrote:
Why would i throw a SAFE PLAYER under the bus? You are always someone said that, whoever it was, we have to get a threat out. I am not like you I say it clearly that my vote was going to Flapjack and I did it. Now I say it clearly if I stay YOU ARE MY TARGET. I will not backstabe you, I will do the same thing that I am doing here. I will say in front of you and mention your name about the things you said.

People throw others under the bus so they can be targeted next. Just because I was safe this round does not mean I’m safe the next round. Lmao and that’s fine, taking me out is doing me a favor. I promise you I will be perfectly fine if I am voted out lmao
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 12:06:58

Why is no one tending fire Sad
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 12:13:22

Why is Truman lying? Bellatrix just confirmed Jessica never mentioned my name at all.
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 12:15:27

Shemar Moore wrote:
Why is Truman lying? Bellatrix just confirmed Jessica never mentioned my name at all.

If you think I am lying, ok. Good for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds   Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pachycephalosaurus Tribe Camp Grounds
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16