Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe

Go down 
+3
Zia Rodriguez
Sandor Clegane
Morty
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 18:00:16

Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in
Mamenchisaurus Tribe
Ariel, Ruby Matthews, Sandor Clegane, Yimo Tapir, Zia Rodriguez,

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

You lost the challenge today which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- This tribe displayed great teamwork last night. Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
- Would you rather base your votes on loyalty or individual prerogative?
- Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open now since you all knew this tribal was coming over an hour ago. This means you can start voting at 8:20pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 8:20pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 8:20am EST on Monday September 27th.

Zia Rodriguez and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:26:13

- This tribe displayed great teamwork last night. Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
I love working in a tribe, especially this one. Everyone seems active and willing to help each other out. I feel very fortunate to have landed here
I think that all depends on your end game. Are you working a social game or a comp game? I mean most people play both, but lean towards one side or the other.
- Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?
Stop using those big words! The second one for sure
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart? My first impulse is always to go with my heart and occasionally I'll stop and make decisions with my head

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:29:44

Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
I’d rather merge just because i wanna make jury 😂😂😂😂 but gameplay wise I Like tribes more.
Loyalty 100% if you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours. I won’t do someone dirty who hasn’t done me dirty. Which is what makes this suck, everyone is great.
- Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially? Definitely the second one.
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart? Head, but my heart chimes in sometimes too.

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:37:24

1 = We sure did <3 I enjoy being in a tribe because I'm usually on the winning team and we would've won today lol. However, I almost feel like wanting to merge so there's more options of people to vote out because I don't want anyone here to leave because they're all so nice and sweet and deserve to be here over ppl on other tribes

2 = I'd most likely base my votes on loyalty.

3 = I have no idea what this question means??? Help?

4 = Neither. I listen to my tail <3

Zia Rodriguez, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:37:42

as soon as i get home i will do this
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 20:56:44

This tribe displayed great teamwork last night. Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
I love this tribe but I’d for sure merge next round to ensure the rest of us get there for sure, I think it’s important to go into a merge with numbers and that’s what we’d be doing if we merged tomorrow.

Would you rather base your votes on loyalty or individual prerogative?
Loyalty for sure trust is big in this game and if you don’t have then you don’t really have anything at all.

Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?
I think it would definitely be the present tribe that your on in the moment if I read the question right?

Do you make decisions with your head or your heart?
Sometimes you’ve got to find the perfect balance of both and tonight for me is one of those nights. Every single person at this tribal council deserves to be here but we have to do what is best for our individual games and unfortunately one of us have to leave.

Last edited by Ruby Matthews on Mon 27 Sep - 4:47:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:13:58

Loyalty for sure trust is big in this game and if you don’t have then you don’t really have anything at all.

This is very true, I feel like a lot of us probably play more big brother than survivor. And big brother is a very individual game but survivor isn’t, you need numbers, you need allies, comps can’t save You unless you’re LITERALLY winning every single immunity, but that is unrealistic. but loyalty can.

Ruby Matthews, Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:23:05

When I make a deal with Ursula at merge to stop being a mermaid and transform into a comp beast and win every immunity omg >>>>>

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 21:26:43

Yup you’re right one person is only one vote you need allies or you’re screwed!

Zia Rodriguez, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:14:45

Can we just announce results now so I know whether to set my alarm for 5am to do fishing

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:33:44

Not the timezone making fishing 5 for you I am so sorry that is so early

Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:48:23

Thats ok. Ill try to sleep early tonight

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:56:04

Ok I love you I mean I’m ok with tribal results early if we’re allowed but idk how it works

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:09:46

Also I wanna say no matter who goes tonight let’s not let this damper our spirits, we would have won by a lot if we hadn’t messed up on how to write a bet, like by over 2000 so we can win tomorrow night no problem! I believe we won’t see tribal again as a tribe.

Ariel, Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:19:18

Well its sure as hell gonna dampen MY spirit if its me
But in all seriousness, however this shakes out I feel very honored to have played with you guys. I enjoyed myself and i thank you all for being so welcoming and not making me feel like an outsider💟

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:21:11

Well same but BDJDJ you know what I mean

And of course!! You’re a really nice person why wouldn’t we be welcoming!

Sandor Clegane and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:59:58

i picked everyone and love these people. i think im ready for the merge because i dont want to see any of us leave honestly
id say loyalty .
idk if i totally get the question. i think if the pinks got to merge we can be a force.
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart?
both . i guess i try play with my head then end up using my heart more often? hm

Zia Rodriguez and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:38:43

Tribal up momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:40:29

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

The sixth person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Mamenchisaurus Tribe, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your seventh immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Fourteen remain...Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:43:20

Well damn. Its been fun guys. Best of luck to you

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #6 - Mamenchisaurus Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next