Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe

Go down 
+3
Yelena
Ash Ketchum
Morty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Morty

Morty

Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 19:30:35

Tribal Council # 7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe

Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in
Brachiosaurus Tribe
Ash Ketchum, Flapjack, Stewie Griffin, Willy Wonka & Yelena

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

You lost the challenge today which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
- Would you rather base your votes on loyalty or individual prerogative?
- Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in an hour and a half. This means you can start voting at 9:50pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 9:50pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 9:50am EST on Monday September 27th.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:12:23

Part of me loves the the tribe dynamic but there’s also a whole slew of people who I haven’t met yet so with that aspect I would love a merge, I can feel it looming.

Of the two tribes, it’s interesting for myself cause we were so active on both tribes that I feel like I got to know everyone in some way shape or form. So when it comes to trust right now all you have if your word. I haven’t seen a tribal council til now so for me this is when the game truly starts.

As much as I want to say head, heart does play a role in all of it. Mentally you could say “this is the move that’s best for my game,” but you heart may lead you in a different direction. It’s just which one speaks louder
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 22:13:56

since nobody is answering your questions and i feel bad, i will answer them morty <3

1. would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
okay well, for one, the schedule already states that we have another immunity challenge tomorrow that isn’t individual, so i will assume that we aren’t merging; however, i would rather merge after this round. it has nothing to do with who is and isn’t on my tribe, but the sole fact that after this, we will be left with four members. that really doesn’t leave a lot of options people wise and vote wise. it would either be a 2-2, a 2-1-1, a 3-1, or a 1-1-1-1. there’s barely anyone on this tribe to begin with, let alone the fact we’re already having to boot somebody off

2. would you rather base your votes on loyalty or individual prerogative?
i don’t want to say neither, but it’s a mix of both that and how us as a tribe can move forward. we all can agree that this immunity was one we were bound to struggle with when a majority of us don’t watch nor understand football, and also the fact that we didn’t really talk as a tribe on what to do. we all need to pull our weight somewhat, and if there is somebody who does nothing (who i very well could be aligned with/loyal to), i’m not going to let them skate by. we are a tribe, not five people who happen to room on a beach together

3. out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?
i believe this question is situational depending on the person. there may be people who were more social in the first tribe swap and there may be people who were more social in this tribe swap. it entirely depends on how somebody connects with someone else. in a literal sense though, i would go with the first swap seeing as it had nine people, whereas this one has five. there’s less people to talk to here

4. do you make decisions with your head or your heart?
i mean, survivor is all about making decisions that you feel would help you make it to the end. playing with your heart may make you have strong bonds, but it also means you’re risking your entire game based off of somebody you like. when it comes to playing with your head, i think it has the ability to be a mix of both. there may be some decisions with your head (i realize that is worded weird) that coexist with a decision you want to make with your heart. overall though, i think a majority of people play with their head over their heart

Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 23:51:55

Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
Now I love all the people I was able to be in a tribe with but to make it to the merge is where the gaming begins. I can’t wait for things to get messy and hectic. I live for it. 

I vote for myself always. This is the game where we have to do things for our personal game survival. 
- Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially?

I feel heavily connected to both. Having Willy on my first tribe is HOh I feel like I have his trust but then I have Stewie in which I love from my second tribe so I can’t really chose favorites. 
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart? definitely my head I’ve never won something using my heart 
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 0:06:22

- Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round?
- Do you make decisions with your head or your heart?

- Rather merge to be honest. Knowing whether I directly contributed to my win or loss is a good feeling.
- I've been to four of these things now and the real factor is loyalty. That or trusting nature.
- I liked my first tribe. I especially liked it when we won things. My second one was okay, not the best by any standards and possibly the worst-performing one, having seen 3 TC's in a row, but what can you do when it's all due to inactives
- Head
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 8:25:44

Would you rather stay in tribes or merge after this round? - Merge please

Would you rather base your votes on loyalty or individual prerogative? - Loyalty

Out of the first two iterations of tribes, which one do you feel holds more weight socially? - None of them do, it’s like a reset every tribe swap

Do you make decisions with your head or your heart? - Head babyyyy
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 9:50:07

Tribal up shortly xo
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 9:56:44

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

The seventh person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Brachiosaurus Tribe, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your seventh immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Thirteen remain...Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:06:47

even with winning the 50 from the reward i still don’t even come close to being able to afford anything 😭 how were 3 things played? i’m shocked

good game stewie <3
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:17:07

Good game Stewie, you really are a savvy, solid player for real.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:18:45

What a load of CROCKshit. I’m one of the most active people in the tribes + I work my ass off day in day out making sure we have materials? And I’m voted out? Fuck this game. From the hosting to the tribal swaps, to everything about it. FUCK THIS GAME and everything about it. FUCK your Willy. Love you Yelena and Ash. FUCK you Willy. Fuck you Flopjack.
Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:19:02

Good game man, hold that football head up high
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:26:11

Willy Wonka wrote:
Good game Stewie, you really are a savvy, solid player for real.

Bugger off. I hope you’re next
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:31:44

Should I have bent over for you and allowed you to vote me off? I'll make sure to do that next time just so you don't get mad.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:34:45

Lol you were stressed and pressed over me for literally no reason. Idk why i had you so obsessed with me
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:50:08

Yeah keep believing that clown Sandor.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 10:52:52

We just gotta make sure next time we roll out the red carpet for you, otherwise you'll just rage and whine about being eliminated. Shit aint that serious.
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:01:17

Bro just shut the fuck up lol. I’ll deal with you at the reunion
Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:02:06

Willy Wonka wrote:
Yeah keep believing that clown Sandor.

That’s why you went around telling everybody how paranoid you were about me? Sandor? Flapjack? Shemar? What a clown clown
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 11:06:07

Sorry for not just allowing you to vote me out I guess?

If y'all vote me out next, don't worry about me, I won't be acting like a petulant asshole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe   Tribal Council #7 - Brachiosaurus Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1