Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe

Go down 
+3
Piper Halliwell
Shemar Moore
Kim Spradlin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:23:44

Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe Survivor-island-of-the-idols-episode-1-tribal-council-spoiler

Come on in Indominus Tribe. Addison Montgomery, Flapjack, Piper Halliwell, Ruby Matthews, Sandor Clegane, Shemar Moore & Willy Wonka.

It is time to light your torches & take a seat.

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How are you feeling in this game so far?
- Are you happy with your tribe?
- Do you draw any positive from your performance tonight?
- What can you do to avoid meeting here again tomorrow?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open in one hour from now. This means you can start voting at 10:23pm EST tonight. You have 12 hours to vote in your Confessional starting at 10:23pm EST. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you cannot change your vote so make sure you're certain before you do. Votes will be due at 10:23am EST on Tuesday September 21st.
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:28:23

- How are you feeling in this game so far? I'm feeling pretty good and I'm comfortable with my tribe members,
- Are you happy with your tribe?Yes, I have good vibes from all of them and I feel that we all get along well

- Do you draw any positive from your performance tonight? Yes we all worked well as a team which matters.
- What can you do to avoid meeting here again tomorrow. Win simply win

Kim Spradlin and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:33:29

How are you feeling in this game so far? Pretty good... I'm understanding the forum and I really enjoy this tribe.

- Are you happy with your tribe? Yes 1000000000%

- Do you draw any positive from your performance tonight? We all worked well together. We were all able to bounce ideas off of each other, and there wasn't any conflict during the competition... I don't think? But my biggest positive is even though we are sitting here, I had A LOT of fun competing with this tribe in this comp. they make me smile.

- What can you do to avoid meeting here again tomorrow? Win. We got this. We were so close

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:37:55

How are you feeling in this game so far? - I am content.

Are you happy with your tribe? - Yes! Very much so. Praise the lord.

Do you draw any positive from your performance tonight? - Those who were active worked well together and we all vibe well.

What can you do to avoid meeting here again tomorrow? - Everyone needs to be active.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:38:16

I’m having a great time and I’ve landed on a tribe with the best people!

I’m feeling good about this tribe, although we lost tonight I feel like we’re a pretty united bunch and it was just a blip. Everyone seems to be getting on and they’re just all around great people.

Yeah I mean we overthought the challenge, piper literally guessed it first try and we just ended up complicating it for ourselves.

I feel like we need to just stay positive and continue working well together.

Last edited by Ruby Matthews on Mon 20 Sep - 21:51:56; edited 1 time in total

Sandor Clegane likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:49:30

So far really good. I think its gonna be fun. The theme is fun.
Omg I Absolutely love my tribe. Some really smart, funny and kind people
Yea I think we work really well together. We didnt get the answer right, but as a whole we put our brains together, no egos, just good teamwork. Im disappointed btw that it wasnt a fukuasaurus
Try again. I mean no one is to blame on us losing. Seriously, every one of us had input and altho we lost, Im really proud of how we worked together
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 22:11:28

I feel like I’m at a slow start and I need to catch up.
Yes actually this looks like a group of people who I can work and vibe with. We all look like we can be good at something. We all can bring that something to the table and we could be a great team.
I was inactive. Which is my fault but I know my team tried their best and I know they can finite to do that.
I just have to be active
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 12:45:12

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

The first person voted out of Survivor Quarantine Season 2 is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Indominus Tribe, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your second immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Twenty remain...Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 12:53:11

Sorry to see you go Addison but congrats to everyone else on surviving the first tribal council of the season 💜
Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 15:04:18

Sorry to see you go Addison congrats to everybody who survived tribal council
Back to top Go down
FlapJack

FlapJack

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 18:00:57

Thank you guys for keeping me

Ruby Matthews and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe   Tribal Council #1 - Indominus Tribe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1