Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+10
Kim Spradlin
Ruby Matthews
Ash Ketchum
Piper Halliwell
Ariel
Truman Burbank
Theo James
FlapJack
Yelena
Parvati Shallow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 5:58:59

Good morning Ruby 🥺💚 and that makes sense I thought there were different prizes for second and third but I couldn’t remember lol

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 6:01:46

Good morning 💜💜 I’m so excited for the reveal tonight my dumbass hasn’t even guessed one person so this should be interesting

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 6:02:19

Piper Halliwell wrote:
Good morning Ruby 🥺💚 and that makes sense I thought there were different prizes for second and third but I couldn’t remember lol

Oh wait idk how that would work then if the prizes do vary, maybe they’d both get a third place prize?

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 6:05:29

Yea I’m not sure how it will work honestly!! And me too!!! The reveal is always my favorite part 🥺💚

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 6:11:20

It’s the way I have no clue who you are, all my closest allies i have no clue about although I think I may know who Ariel is

Piper Halliwell and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 6:11:31

but we’ll keep that for tonight acagshdjdkdk

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 8:22:27

Piper Halliwell wrote:
So I do have a question I’m not sure if you guys know the answer or if Kim will answer 😂

So we are voting for the final three. There is a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place, what happens if we all vote for the same person? Who would get 2nd/3rd?

i’m assuming that the 2nd and 3rd place prize would be averaged. so like they’re added up and then split between the people who tie

Kim Spradlin, Ruby Matthews and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 8:47:47

Thanks guys 💚💚💚💚I just wasn’t sure what would happen in that scenario

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:23:19

somebody please tell me shemar cannot genuinely be this delusional

Jessica Day and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:25:54

Shemar the mastermind of the season

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:29:16

Hi, guys. Seeing all the answers on the tribal council, I realize I underestimated Piper and Bellatrix's gameplay. Bellatrix's game before it merged and all of Piper's connections and influence were pretty good, in my opinion. Congratulations.

Ruby Matthews and Willy Wonka like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:46:17

Ruby Matthews wrote:
although I think I may know who Ariel is

Help?? Why does everyone think they know who I am this so embarazzing. Incognito era flopped 💀😭

Jessica Day and Ruby Matthews like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:47:44

Ariel wrote:
Ruby Matthews wrote:
although I think I may know who Ariel is

Help?? Why does everyone think they know who I am this so embarazzing. Incognito era flopped 💀😭

your message to jessica SKJDDJSKSJ

Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:50:12

When Ariel was voted out and she posted her exit speech, I’ve never been more sure of something in my life

Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:51:19

Eeek so true. But it had to be said I fear 💀
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:51:23

ariel had a whole ass other speech that she sent me in the premerge phase and i was like omg.. 😭😭

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 9:52:01

Yelena wrote:
ariel had a whole ass other speech that she sent me in the premerge phase and i was like omg.. 😭😭

The way it was verbatim just about the exact same speech 💀
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 10:00:01

Even though Shemar’s arguments make me roll my eyes to the back of the head, if I keep calling him out on it I will appear mean I fear and it’s just talking in circles.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 10:03:20

idc if i appear mean bc im just here to say how i feel now about the final 3 🤷‍� like yeah it may be rude to continuously clock somebody, but at the end of the day, i want him to understand our perspectives
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 10:12:02

Ariel wrote:
Eeek so true. But it had to be said I fear 💀

it was the JESSICA MONTH for me 😂

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!    Welcome to Ponderosa!  - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 40 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next