Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 2:58:49

I've seen a third type which is like the snakey betrayed everyone but did it in a way that no one is hurt winner, but like that is more rare
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:00:23

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
I've seen a third type which is like the snakey betrayed everyone but did it in a way that no one is hurt winner, but like that is more rare
tbh i think it's really easy to hurt someone in games lmao, you have to be so intentional and careful
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:02:20

That is my personal favourite style of game, but I've only seen it done right a couple times

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:12:07

Tbh it must be really hard. Jury management is so tough, and even harder online vs in person tbh. You never know how someone will react

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:12:41

Exactly, it would be.
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:13:52

i feel like in-person games (like the real deal LOL), you can figure it out easier. Online it's really difficult, no lie. Like... unless you're like us and tell people "hey ily if you evict me its ok <333" WHICH I HAVE DONE AND HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:18:15

LMAO I DO THAT TOO WAIT MAYBE YOU ARE MY FRIEND UHJKEBFHJV<BKN

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:18:28

THIS IS SO FUNNY

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:18:37

LMAOOO D= we r messesss
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:18:52

geyurefijnf ive never met anyone who ALSO does that..
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:19:25

No but zoom games b worse

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:20:25

HM HM HM well now you have <3

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:21:36

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
No but zoom games b worse
In what sense?
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:21:52

Zia Rodriguez wrote:
HM HM HM well now you have <3
ugh yes lmao bless
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:22:35

Like I cannot snake in a zoom successfully at all bc I get yelled at and ppl get more hurt I think
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:24:36

help , pls leave the emotions at the front door LOOOL i think we are all playing for fun first and foremost? but i guess a betrayal is a betrayal...even in a game. i do think there's a point where you have to cut yourself off from this shit if it's impacting you TOO much
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:25:58

I am in total agreement, being hurt for a minute is ok but if it is destroying a friendship or making you lash out you need to step back and look at why and maybe take a break

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:27:23

OK I need to sleep bc I haven't in over 36 hoursGVHBJKNLM< I will talk to you tomorrow <3

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:29:20

U NEED SLEEP <3 sleep well zia
Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 3:29:30

ttyl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zia and yimo the tapir chit chat   zia and yimo the tapir chit chat - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zia and yimo the tapir chit chat
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next