Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Time to take off the masks

Go down 
+20
Peppa Pig
Sandor Clegane
Yennefer
Truman Burbank
Tweety Bird
Beth Harmon
Raquelle
Natural Harmonia Gropius
Yimo Tapir
Ariel
Ash Ketchum
Jack Black
Shemar Moore
Jessica Day
Zia Rodriguez
Stewie Griffin
Yelena
Willy Wonka
Piper Halliwell
Kim Spradlin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Time to take off the masks - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:14:03

YIMOOOO LMAO from Baby Yoda backstabbing Blossom to us actually working together 😂💜

Yimo Tapir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Natural Harmonia Gropius

Natural Harmonia Gropius

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:14:22

OMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

now what the fuck is a yimo tapir

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:14:46

Omair you really busting my balls this season i swear

Tweety Bird and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:17:26

Jessica Day wrote:
YIMOOOO LMAO from Baby Yoda backstabbing Blossom to us actually working together 😂💜
MFER JESS DAY YOU BETTER FORGIVE YIMOS ASS THIS SZN FOR NOT TRUSTING YOU ENOUGH ILY

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:18:16

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Yimo Tapir

Yimo I'm so happy you made a QGames finals, I almost am brought to tears in pride. You're also an OG & you also improve & change every time you play. I love watching you play every time, I never know what to expect. You're one of those players that has snake potential but you're so nice & cute, I would never be able to go after you in a game, honestly. You're also a great human who likes to see the good in everyone & that humbles me, we know I'm a dramatic bitch who likes to pop off. I feel fortunate to have met you throughout these games & I'm happy for you. 2nd place is amazing with the type of competition you were up against, this cast was stacked.

Yimo Tapir was played by:
Spoiler:
wait ilysm and this is the nicest thing i ever read. i burnt some asparagus rn so sorry not on my device, but tysm for having me for the 5th time LOL

Kim Spradlin, Zia Rodriguez, Jessica Day, Piper Halliwell, Truman Burbank and Elena Gilbert like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:19:05

Raquelle wrote:
OMAIR IN A FINALE OMFG I CRIED I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Shoutout to Mari for teaching me all my cool lingo <3<3<3

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:19:07

Zia Rodriguez

Someone brought to my attention earlier that if Bellatrix made finals instead of Shemar, we would have had a BBQ OG final 3, wow.

Anyway, Zia, winner, legend, icon, sweetheart, you are all that & more. I know you love the theme, so when you were not applying I was like wtf???? Then you did & the rest is history. You really had a strong hold on the game & the times you didn't you managed to win the immunity for that round or find a way out of all situations you had to face. Your social game was very strong & it balanced well with a strong challenge game as well. You're also now

Spoiler:

Congratulations again, it's always a pleasure having you in my games hun <3.

Zia Rodriguez was played by:
Spoiler:

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Yelena, Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:19:18

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Jessica Day wrote:
MFER JESS DAY YOU BETTER FORGIVE YIMOS ASS THIS SZN FOR NOT TRUSTING YOU ENOUGH ILY

ILY2! I can’t ever get mad about you making moves you thought was best for your game! #OrangeTribe 4Ever! It was an absolute pleasure 💜

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:19:57

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Zia Rodriguez

Someone brought to my attention earlier that if Bellatrix made finals instead of Shemar, we would have had a BBQ OG final 3, wow.

Anyway, Zia, winner, legend, icon, sweetheart, you are all that & more. I know you love the theme, so when you were not applying I was like wtf???? Then you did & the rest is history. You really had a strong hold on the game & the times you didn't you managed to win the immunity for that round or find a way out of all situations you had to face. Your social game was very strong & it balanced well with a strong challenge game as well. You're also now

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I love you endlessly <3

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:20:11

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Zia Rodriguez

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
OMFG!!!!! I was interact with your tweets

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Stewie Griffin

Stewie Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:20:11

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Shemar Moore

Shemar, you have come a long way. From first evicted to pre jury evictions, each time you play an ORG, you get a little better each season & you did impress me this season. You were instrumental in a lot of votes & you had an impact on this season. You deserve a spot in the final 3 & I hope you had fun. Hey, you got 3rd place, this means you will be on your way to a win really soon if the trend stays the same. Good game Shemar, keep your head held high.

Shemar Moore was played by:
Spoiler:

Now boy what the HELL!?

Time to take off the masks - Page 16 Elrb3s10

Kim Spradlin, Zia Rodriguez, Elena Gilbert and Natural Harmonia Gropius like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandor Clegane

Sandor Clegane

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:20:43

Many congrats Zia. Well deserved win

Zia Rodriguez and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:20:57

OKAY SO I CAN SAY IT

FIRST OF ALL MISS ZIA “i’ve never felt this connection with somebody like this in a long time” YEAH ALRIGHT LETS NOT FORGET MISS YVONNE!!

secondly, i was also morgan’s #1 in bbq9! granted, i was the #1 of like 2/3 of the cast at one point, but the proof stands!! have me as ur #1 to win eek

Tweety Bird and Zia Rodriguez like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:20:58

Yimo Tapir wrote:
Kim Spradlin wrote:
Zia Rodriguez

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
OMFG!!!!! I was interact with your tweets
IKNOW BUT WE NEVER DM OGM

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:21:15

Kim Spradlin wrote:
Zia Rodriguez

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Iconic!! <3

I thought you were Slimm this whole time 💀

Zia Rodriguez, Stewie Griffin, Jessica Day and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:21:19

Yelena wrote:
OKAY SO I CAN SAY IT

FIRST OF ALL MISS ZIA “i’ve never felt this connection with somebody like this in a long time” YEAH ALRIGHT LETS NOT FORGET MISS YVONNE!!

secondly, i was also morgan’s #1 in bbq9! granted, i was the #1 of like 2/3 of the cast at one point, but the proof stands!! have me as ur #1 to win eek
MWAH MWAH MWAH
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:21:25

MO IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU 💜 we had such an odd relationship with one another, but the respect was always there. Congrats again bestie! 🥳

Zia Rodriguez and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:22:02

Queen Morgan tbh

Zia Rodriguez likes this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:22:19

Ily all <3
Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct - 22:23:23

Ariel wrote:
Kim Spradlin wrote:
Zia Rodriguez

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Iconic!! <3

I thought you were Slimm this whole time 💀
It's bc of the babes isn't it

OUR RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPNMENT SINCE BQ>

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to take off the masks   Time to take off the masks - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to take off the masks
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next