Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

My thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:21:40

Hi................... why is nobody in this game private messaging ?... I'm already over doing it besties, don't make fun of me when I flop okay? ok Smile

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:37:53

I know there is not a whole lot to talk about just yet but these people are dry as hell lmao...I'm trying to get conversations started by talking about the shows their characters come from or the game or something and I'm getting a whole lot of nada from these heauxs

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 21:51:02

I'm horrible at chiming in during the conversations on the main threads, partly because I hate, also I'm afraid that something I say won't be received well lmao my first thought about Peppa asking to go swim was to make a joke about Tweety Bird drowning sdlkfjdsflkds

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 22:04:34

I know it's a little early for identity guesses but I feel like Jack Black is Coco
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 22:06:43

Also someone is Cara Maria????? WTF? I'm going to have to pretend to like the woman who associates with Paulie Calaflower? That's so sick man
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb - 23:23:47

If there are any other BBQ people here, and I'm sure there are, I'm sure there is probably some people wondering if there will be a cartoon alliance -- I'm hoping that there will be one, but I'm hoping I'll be able to deny it and have people believe me too. As I said I want to build connections and have people see me as valuable to their game as much as possible... here are my first impressions on everyone. I'll list them all in order of my first impressions from best impression to worst

Jack Black -- we talked about TV and quarantine for a while so at least they were able to converse for a little while! I'm hoping that we can work together, I get good vibes

Issa Rae -- the only one to actually message me first, which should be a red flag maybe?? except no, I like that theyre dming...it makes me nervous that I had to dm like everyone first in order to start talking, but the fact she is doing it too makes it clear that she is probably messaging everyone which is what everyone should be doing.

Beth Harmon -- mentioned wanting to work with me so I'm down for it...again, possibly could be saying this to everyone but I feel good about her.

Cara Maria -- Okay, even though I kind of hate the character choice I actually like them. I'm hoping to work with them, we will see if we're on the same tribe.

Wendy Christensen -- What an odd character choice tbh lmao I fessed up and told them I had to google it to know who the f that is. I haven't watched Final Destination in many many years...anyway we just started talking a little but she's at least giving me a little something and I like her.

Indiana Jones -- I get good vibes off the bat from him, not much else to say

Peppa Pig -- they were the first one I messaged because they seemed talkative but they sent like one response back....so...yea.

Spongebob -- I almost forgot he was here lmao....that cartoon connection though, gonna try to grow on that. He mentioned looney tunes to me and that's when I realized like shit man I have barely ever watched Looney Tunes in my life, gotta fake it I guess

Bonnie Bennett - We've only really talked about TVD so far so we will see how that goes

Lucifer Morningstar -- this person is trying to pretend like they don't understand the forum...sure jan...sure thing... i see you...

Captain America -- Pretty dry tbh.

Nevan Papperman -- don't ask me what it is cuz idk but this guy gives me red flags..he seems charming and effortlessly makes jokes in the chat, I'm feeling like people might gravitate towards him yet I have the feeling he is going to be a sneaky player.

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 12:19:05

Peppa saying oink before every message is sending me right now lmao

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 12:21:05

Lucifer: “Do you have group in mind I was thinking you cara spongebob peppa Indiana Beth gale and I . They all have reached out and seemed very nice . I am being transparent because you were the first one to message me in this game“

Me: why yes, Katrina— I mean —- Lucifer —- I would love to be in your crazy 8 alliance 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:17:50

Who the fuck is Lindsey Morgan?? These people really picked the most random ass characters ever
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:18:35

Oh plz wait that’s the actress who plays Raven Reyes...Stan Raven
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:22:02

SQ Token Account: Theo James will make a thread in your Confessional for your SQ Tokens. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE ANYTHING. Every day, one of the hosts will update your account. You can keep track to make sure we do not make a mistake but do not start updating it yourself. Just let us know if you are missing money or if we made a mistake, we will fix it.

The way oomf is the reason the caps is there hi oomf 😂

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:25:23

The way I’m making yours last xo

Tweety Bird likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:33:02

The way I know that because I’m last in the alphabet Sad
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 15:59:12

These tribe divisions are actually really great for me (hopefully I’m not just being over confident lol)
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 16:01:05

My goal if we lose tribal is to have Lafayette out first cuz I ain’t talked to him or that animated adventure time person Calvin likes (sorry) but I haven’t talked to them either
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 16:36:13

Why do I feel like peppa pig is fucking Matty lmao

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 17:11:18

I’m cracking up at how Lucifer was acting like they don’t understand the forum now he’s out here creating all these groups, lmfaoooo Anyways I’m probably being naive and saying I like this group meanwhile other people are saying they’re weary and untrusting of it. That’s one my of weaknesses, I often overestimate the loyalty of other people while other people are questioning mine. So, I’m not putting all my eggs in the basket but it’s a safe place to land for right now.

Ranking the people on my tribe
Lucifer
Beth
Wendy
Jack
Indiana
Bonnie
Lafayette
Adventure time girl

Girl who am I forgetting rn
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 17:11:51

Oh miss Cara. I’d put her right below Jack
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 17:46:07

I want to get in a fight with peppa pig so that I can make fun of ha oinks

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 20:20:42

Crossing my fingers that Team Marvel lost and theyll vote out Captain America or Nevan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next