Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 14:29:09

DAY 2

Okay, so last night was pretty uneventful, but I did manage to get in some convos, so here are my thoughts on my stranded‐mates.

Lucifer is already doing too damn much. Sir we haven't even been split in tribes yet and you already making a group of 10 and eyeing powers?? Go on. You already giving me Chris vibes chile. If this really is him, I'm cracking up because he always immediately rubs me the wrong way LMAO.

I talked to Gale, Wendy, and Cara a good bit and love them, so maybe I can do something with them. Issa seems to like me as well, so we'll see what happens.

Spongebob and I are supposed to be representing for Nickelodeon, so let's hope he stays good with me. I don't hear from him much. I like Captain America as well! And Tweety seems to like me, so hopefully we can stay good. I guess I get good vives from them? And Tweety was the first to message me, so she's a queen.

And the rest of these b*tches can choke. I either haven't heard from them, or they bore the f*ck out of me. Jack Black is already on my nerves. Beth talked to me, but honey it went nowhere. Nevel is a weirdo. Carly supremacy >> Indiana is still old and busted. Marcellus never messaged me back. Irrelevant. Bonnie messaged me back 5 mins ago after I sent her something last night. She might be worth giving a chance. And I havr not spoken to Marceline, Lindsey, Desi, Russel, or Lafayette. I really thought Lafayette was Daddy Lafayette from Hamilton, so you can imagine my disappointment.

Anyway, I don't see the point in dealing with most of these people until we are seperated into tribes. Them I'll know who's worthy and who's irrelevant ... spoiler, most of them are irrelevant sksks

Theo James and Indiana Jones like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb - 21:04:15

FUCK A BITCH NAMED DESI!! THAT STUPID WHORE MADE US LOSE!!! I'M GONNA DROWN THAT DUMB ASS BITCH!!! AND RUSSELL WEIRD UNHELPFUL ASS!!! THAT NO NECK HAVING ROUND FACED MOTHERF*CKER STRAIGHT-UP IGNORED ME!!! THAT'S WHY HIS ASS ABOUT TO GET KICKED OFF THE DAMN ISLAND! BASTARD!! THEY MESSED WITH THE WRONG PIGLET!! OINNNNNNK!

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 10:56:27

DAY 3 =

Oink!! I'm safe!! Yay!!! Deuces to Desi, but sis you gave nothing. At least we had an easy first vote. Now for the rest of this tribe.

Russell weird ass done put himself at the bottom of the totem pole and that's where he needs to stay. I want his ass gone next. He didn't even give us his letter for the challenge and keeps ignoring me. Oink! Whatever.

Now, my main tribe within the tribe is with Spongebob, Gale, and Issa. I like all of them. But Mr. Squarepants has proven himself to be a little sneaky because our group of 10 that includes like 6 ppl from Tribe DC doesn't know we linked with 3 other Marvelers and are definitely keeping stuff from them and planning to blindside then when the time is right. Especially Lucifier, who must think he's running things. Makes me think of the song "Devil Devil" by Milck and if you haven't listened to it, you should sksks.

Anyway, my group of 7 within the tribe includes me, Spongebob, Issa, Gale, Cap, Lindsey, and Nevel. And we can definitely run this tribe.

I love Lindsey, but Nevel kind of annoys me, so he can go if it ever comes down to it.

Now Daddy Marcellus. WHEW! Y'all see his pic?? Yasss! Choke me, spank me, kill me, sir!!! Ruin my LIFE!!!!! OINNNNNK!!!! I have talked with him and could work with him ... but he and Cap do be kinda slow to respond lol. However, they both are hot as hell and have given me no reason to distrust them.

So, all in all, now that Desi ass is gone, we should be able to win this immunity tonight ... if Russell decides to communicate with everyone instead of only private messaging a couple. Freak.

OINK! OINK!

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Feb - 21:14:27

I knew we were gonna lose! I KNEW it!!! Want to know how?? Because we got Rusty Ass Russell on our tribe!!!! That's why he bout to get the boot!! Gonna come in there lying about he tried to post multiple times. B*TCH BYE!!! WE NOT DUMB!!!! WE KNOW YOU LYING!!! ACTING LIKE A DAMN IMPOSTER!!!!! I CANNN'T!!! OINNNK!
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 12:06:52

DAY 4 =

Oink!! Okay, so Russell ass went home like he should've, so that's good! Now my tribe should actually have a good chance at winning tonight! I was surprised though to see Issa and Cap both recieved a vote ... but of course Russell had to vote for someone. And maybe Marcellus voted for Cap? I don't know. Either way, I think I am in one of the best positions on the tribe. I talk to everyone mostly and am in some good sub groups.

So, if we do lose again tonight, which is not going to happen -OINK! - I should be very safe. Marcellus and Cap are now at the bottom of the totem pole, so they might link up? They both are the slowest and least active of us left, so something to keep an eye on.

Nevel is still the one I care for the least, but he could be quite useful for now. I think he and Lindsey could have a connection, but he did form a group with me, Gale, and Issa, so maybe he's trying to cover his bases with the whole tribe.

My girls Issa, Gale, and Lindsey all seem to agree with each other and me, so I think we could be the dominant force of this tribe. We just have to retain control.

And that leaves SpongeBob. I think he sees himself as the leader of the tribe? He wasted no time collecting wood, fish, and wanting to tend to the fire. I know he want those tokens so he can get one of those things to do a fast round at like 3-4 in the morning, but maybe that's a lie so he can get an idol? And I know he told me he wants to be Final 2 with me ... and I do NOT believe for a second I'm the only person on this tribe he told that too. I'm gonna keep my eye on him, and if he tries anything, I'm cooking his narrow yellow ass like a krabby patty. OINK!

Parvati Shallow likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 19:46:51

Okay I'm liking my new tribe!!! Marcellus is the only weak link I think, but I ain't never spoke to Marceline's ass, so who knows what that b*tch thinks of me
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 20:23:08

This is comedy at this point lmao. I tried to help Marcellus, but he did it to himself. Oink!
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 23:37:36

Aww I feel kinda bad for voting Marcellus out now ... but chile he should've showed up earlier if he wanted to sway my vote. Sorry to you sir. You the reason we even have to vote someone out now in the first place!! Bye!!!!
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 23:51:05

0/10 because no oinks were given

Parvati Shallow and Peppa Pig like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Feb - 23:52:45

OMG I FORGOT MY OINK!!! OINK!! OINKY!! OINKERS!! OINKTY OINK OINK OINNNNNNK!

Thoughts Tenor

Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 12:08:17

DAY 5 =

Oink! Have I mentioned how much I love the tribe swaps because I do hehe. I love being kept on my toes ... I just hope my new tribe shows up and performs. I am not trying to have Perfect Attendance at these Tribal Ceremonies. But quick thoughts on my previous tribe.

So, we all came together and voted Marcellus out. My poor sexy daddy. OINK! But there was nothing I could do to help him. But maybe helping him cut Indiana would've been kinda smart ... but I doubt we could've gotten a 3rd. And odds are I'd likely wind up on the same tribe as him again haha. Love you Marc! I will Oink! fondly at the moon every night for you <3

Indiana gives off Lucifier vibes in the fact I think they both think they run this entire game! They probably have a private room and are laughing like the geezers they are. Ugh old men. Always trying to be in control. Well do we have something for them! MuhahaOINKhahah!

I had no problem with Nevel and Wendy. I think Nevel made a private room for us last night, so hopefully that could be something to fall back on.

Now Miss Marceline. She was nice and said I could call her Marcy ... and that's all we said to each other lol. I do not know her, do not care about her, and will gladly vote her out if we're on the same tribe again and lose. Back to your coffin sis! Oink!

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 18:19:16

Love the random snort in the middle of your evil cackle I love you

Great confessionals!

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 20:08:16

OINKKK!!! FUUCK THAT LITTLE YELLOW ASS BIRD!!! I HOPE A CAT EAT HER!!!! SQUEAL!!!! BUSTED BITCH!!! HOW DARE SHE ELIMINATE ME??? I HATE HER!!!!

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 20:49:03

OINNNNNNK! THE WAY I'M SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!! WHY CAN'T MY TRIBE EVER WIN???? I HATE IT HERE!!!! AND NEVEL ASS AIN'T SHOW!!!! I HOPE HE DON'T THINK I CAM SAVE HIM BECAUSE SIR YOU WANTED TO EVICT MARCELLUS FOR THIS REASON AND NOW LOOK AT YOU! LOOK AT YOU!!! AHHHHGGDHSKDKPXXZIAOWOFNCUSPSNCUCMXLDMD8DKCCOOWRNGKFOEDI noodles AHSDUDKSLODLDLXLFIFIFNDPZIELWGUWBROZ

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 23:50:54

INDIANA YOU BUSTED ASS MOTHERF*CKER HOW DARE YOU OPEN MY MESSAGE AND NOT RESPOND??? HOW RUDE!!! WHAT YOU HAVE TO DEFER TO YOUR MASTER LUCIFIER BEFORE YOU RESPOND TO ME???? ALL I ASKED IS HOW YOU WERE DOING. IT DON'T TAKE THIS LONG TO ANSWER THAT. BITCH! THIS SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR IS ALL I NEEDED. THANKS DUSTY! OINNNK!
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 23:54:09

Oink! Finally Nevel ass shows up!!! He better come to me singing the DAMN gospel because his ass is on the LINE!!! He lucky I haven't voted yet like I normallu do. I'm gonna see if I can save his ass if I can
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 0:04:47

Did Nevel really log on and log back off????and not say anything??? Boy bye! I'm trying to wait for you to try and save yourself. You better come say something dummy!
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 0:21:44

Now why did Nevel dumb ass say that at Tribal??? You're just gonna give up??? Boy bye
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 1:12:54

WHY DO I STICK MY NECK OUT FOR THESE BITCHES???????? LITERALLY WHY?????? NEVEL ASS STILL PROBABLY GOING HOME AND HE DONE TOLD WENDY ASS SHE COULD BE THE DECIDING VOTE!!! HELLO HER ASS WILL PROBABLY GO TELL HIM AND HE'S GONNA BE PISSED AT US AKSKKFLFGPFLFGG HALP!!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!!! I AM SUCH A DUMBASS LMAO
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 1:26:00

INDIANA IS SUCH A LITTLE BITCH! HE BEEN ONLINE THIS WHOLE TIME BUT AS SOON AS I MESSAGE AND ASK IF HE VOTED, HE LOGS OUT. WHATEVER. HE BETTER NOT COME TO ME ASKING ME FOR ANY INFO. VOTING OUT LUCIFER. I DON'T CARE. HE CAN BE MAD AT ME ALL HE WANTS. I DON'T LIKE HIS ASS. GALE AND ISSA BETTER COME THROUGH SO WE CAN TIE IT. OH LORD I CAN'T TAKE THIS LOL. IF LUCIFER STAYS I'M DEAD!!! DEAD DEAD DEADDDDD! OINNNNK!

Indiana Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts   Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next