Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:32:23

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:06:36

Oink! I'm back, besties! Reincarnated as one of the best Disney princesses and here to claim my crown! Thanks for having me back, Kim and Theo! And I'm excited to see you host, Morty! I'm ready to play these fools and claim my crown!!!

1. Um yeah I don't watch Survivor lmao, so I'll say Tony whatever his last name is. He's a two time winner I think. He just doesn't do anything for me. Underrated ... I'll say J'Tia. She was a hot mess, but she could've gone far I think sksk. Idk.

2. My strategy coming into this season is to do what Peppa did, but better. I want to make sure I can establish some kind of relationship with everyone because Miss Peppa did not talk to people she didn't like. I am going to try and win every challenge I can because chile I refuse to go to almost every Tribal like I did last season. I might also try to blend in and try to go under the radar, but I don't want to be seen as expendable. So, I might try to assume a leadership sort of role? All I know is I want people kissing my ass and wanting to keep me around like Lucifer ass in season 1. And who doesn't love Ariel? They better love me!

3. Can't we have both? No? Okay, I'll win and be hated. I don't give a DAMN how they feel if I win chile. They can stay mad because as long as I have my crown and check, I'm good!

4. Well, I don't think it'd be wise to stay loyal to our original tribe if we're on the bottom, so that one is out. Now, it'd depend on how close I am with this person, but I could probably see myself sticking with them and trying to flip. I have a soft spot for underdogs and fighting to survive is so fun to me ... but if it's a choice between me or them, I will always choose me and throw they ass right under the bus to my original tribe if that'll improve my rank with them.

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:08:40

I would wish you good luck but Wendy still left me salty <3

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:09:31

Sksk don't take out Negasonic Teenage Wackass's anger on Ariel! Miss Wendy loves Theo <3

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:10:57

Hahaha true. Your answers are hilarious as always, and love the pfp! Good luck <3

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1