Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:35:03

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:08:11

Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
So I'll be honest... I just started watching Survivor this year. And I have only seen up until the Exile Island Season. Which is the 12th season. So from the seasons I have watched, I really liked Stephenie LaGrossa from season 10, I always root for the underdog. I didn't like her so much in the next season, but she still holds a special place in my heart because of her first season. So I'm still a survivor newbie and don't really know who is the most overrated/underrated since I've only seen about a 3rd of all the seasons.

2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
My Strategy is to be myself, I don't like being a mean person... so I don't want to be a villain, but I am super competitive and don't like to lose. Which is why I chose Piper Halliwell. Her and I are very similar, we both work, we both have two kids, and we both have husbands who love us and their kids... but unfortunately their work comes first so they are never around tongue So by hiding behind a character who I feel like is similar to me personally, I feel like it will be easy to maneuver through this game without having to be a dick about things, and just be as honest as I can without "giving up my secrets" like Piper does in Charmed.

3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated? Well for $300 I'd rather win and be hated. But I feel like I can win and still be semi loved... I mean it is Survivor someone's going to be bitter they lost.

4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?
Whenever I watch the show... I always get upset that during the merge its a steam roll for whatever tribe has the majority of players. That being said... I understand WHY its a steamroll, if you have the numbers you might as well stick with them as long as you can to further progress yourself in the game. But it all depends on my tribe as well and the connections I have made. If I know going into the merge that I'm the first one out of my original tribe.. then I wouldn't have loyalty to that tribe. Because whether I stay with them or jump ship to a different side, I'm going to be the first one out if I don't win immunity... so in that situation I would stick with whichever tribe I view as weaker in individual competitions, because then maybe I can beat them

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:11:35

Looking forward to watching you play this season! Best of luck!

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:12:13

Theo James wrote:
Looking forward to watching you play this season! Best of luck!

Thank you Boo <3
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:14:48

Side Note to my wonderful hosts. I live on a military installation where I cannot receive Uber Eats. They don't deliver on base (neither does doordash, grub hub, etc). So is there a way that if I ever win an Uber Eats Prize that I can give it away to one of my castmates? Or you just give it to someone else?
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:27:21

Yes that would be ok Piper. If you find a way for you to get the prize though, that's great too. Like if you can have it delivered elsewhere

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:28:47

When Piper asks to exchange it for money instead lmao

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:40:42

Theo James wrote:
When Piper asks to exchange it for money instead lmao
I mean that would be nice lol but I also don't want to deprive people of food out here in Jurassic World..

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct - 10:31:47

Hi Piper Queen! My fun fact for you was that I played as Piper Halliwell in John’s BB Evolution game 😂 so when I saw your character choice, I knew I HAD to work with you. Seriously was a pleasure to play with you all season 💜

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct - 13:02:44

Jessica Day wrote:
Hi Piper Queen! My fun fact for you was that I played as Piper Halliwell in John’s BB Evolution game 😂 so when I saw your character choice, I knew I HAD to work with you. Seriously was a pleasure to play with you all season 💜

Oh my gosh I absolutely love that 🥺💚🥺💚
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1