Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep - 22:35:23

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, we strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts throughout the season and we want the other players to see your thoughts at the end.

At your earliest convenience, please create a thread in your confessional titled “Tribal Council Votes”, which will be used to cast your votes. You may include a reason for the vote if you choose for people to read after the season wraps up.

In addition, to help get things started, please fill this out in this thread:
Introductory Interview:

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated?
4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and we cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!
Contact Information:

Kathy: @gallymeroreboot (Kim Spradlin)
John: @ChangeThisPlz (Theo James)
Josh: @J_Taubenslag (Morty)

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:12:04

1. Who is the most overrated Survivor player ever and why? Most underrated and why? Overrated - Boston Rob, the man just gives me the ick he’s just not a nice person and the casuals eat him up. Underrated - I don’t know if she’s entirely underrated but I’d probably go with Victoria from edge of extinction, I believe if it wasn’t for all of the twists she probably would’ve won her season and if she was to return she would win.

2. What is your strategy coming into this season? This is my first survivor quarantine game so I have a lot of thoughts coming into it but I didn’t have the comfort of season 1 so I’m unsure what works, it’ll probably be a case of trial and error. My last BBQ game was a disappointment to say the least so I’m out here for redemption and to finally get that long awaited win. I need to get close with my tribe mates and with no dm access and only being able to talk to them makes it so much easier. Gaining their trust is vital, I want to play the middle and often be the swing vote taking control of my own game yet still not being looked at.

3. Would you rather lose and be loved or win and be hated? I’d probably rather win and be hated (but for the right reasons) if people are hating that I’ve won then they’re just jealous that it’s not them and that’s THAT.

4. Scenario: You start off on a tribe but you know you and one other person are at the bottom. You finally reach merge. Do you and the other person flip, do you stay loyal to your original tribe, or do you throw the other person under the bus to your original tribe? What is your reasoning? Oh, we flip all day long. If they didn’t want us before why should we protect them? We join the other side until the numbers are low on the side we flipped on and flip back to blindside the leader of the other tribe so that we’re then on the TOP of an alliance and not feeding off the bottom

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:44:20

Willy dry AF, I know it’s early but give me something, ANYTHING I feel like I’m carrying all of these conversations except the one with Piper.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 4:36:51

Plsss these men are so rude do they not know the private messages exist or are they just straight up ignoring me. At this point Pipers the only one I fuck with, I don’t know if it’s just overall quiet (in a bbq5 sense) or they just don’t like me…I fully intended on staying up having full on convos so I didn’t go through what I did last season and they really weren’t giving me the space to do that. I think today I need to work on trying wake them up and hopefully Addison comes online so we can get a girls thing going.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 4:51:30

Also Piper told me she had children and honestly I don’t believe that shit ever since Jackie in had me fooled. I’m maybe thinking of telling her I have a daughter tho so we can bond over something lmaooo

Theo James, Morty, Ariel and Willy Wonka like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 7:59:01

Ruby Matthews wrote:
Also Piper told me she had children and honestly I don’t believe that shit ever since Jackie in had me fooled. I’m maybe thinking of telling her I have a daughter tho so we can bond over something lmaooo

LMAOO IM DEAD
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 14:26:57

Is this season just quieter in general or is it just me, it’s got me paranoid ASSGSHSKSLLSL
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 14:29:11

I really wish Addison would come online, if she did I’d like to start an all girls thing with her and Piper however if she doesn’t it’s still a win because we can just use her as the first vote off.

My tribe is so mute and I tried to start some sort of conversation but the only person I’m really giving with is Piper, later tonight I plan on trying again with everyone and just trying to get a conversation going to build some strong bonds but we’ll see what happens they’re dry af
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 18:02:01

Ok I take back what I said about Mr Wonka we’re getting somewhere. Trying to plant the seed that I only give with him and Piper so far so that HE maybe suggest that we start an alliance. I don’t want to be the one throwing all these suggestions out early on bc survivor is fragile, one slip up and your game could be over.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:53:14

Me trying to swerve this question bc I don’t want to say a good and it’s not America, I googled weird things Americans have in their fridges and it wasn’t very helpful (I didn’t even know what a pantry was)

Truman Burbank likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 19:53:27

a food*
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 21:45:32

Let me just sit back and let sandor put a target on his back, Addison still has a vote and at this point it’s going on him. I don’t want receive ANY votes for as long as possible so I need to stay out of this as much as I want to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 5:15:00

I really need to secure some sort of majority alliance within my tribe so that if we lose again I won’t have to worry. I’ve pitched the idea to piper because she is the person I trust the most in the game at the moment
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 6:44:30

Oh I know for a fact Piper and I are about to play these men like fiddles.

Securing this endgame thing with Piper is something I’ve wanted to do since day dot so I’m really hoping I’m not being lied to and she really does feel the same way.

Our plan is to create a four with Sandor and Shemar so that if we lose again we have the votes to stay and if it gets to the point where we lose the next tribal we’ll make individual threes with both so if it comes down to voting one of the four they’re looking at each other.
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 10:33:36

Not Willy approaching me with a F3 including Piper, we really are about to be covered from all areas this is so ideal!!!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 16:57:26

These alliances will have me covered at least until a swap, everything seems to be running smoothly so far and I’m looking forward to the game ahead.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 20:19:00

Why Willy was going to let flapjack fish I have no fucking clue. He’s clearly next to go and if he finds that idol the plans screwed. Idc about no schedule what they don’t know is I’m from the UK so my ass will be up and will be fishing for that idol so that I keep the power in my hands
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:09:23

Green rubbing me the wrong way, it’s about to be war!! I’m getting an overwhelming sense of cockiness oozing from their energy and I want to do nothing but put them in their place. They’re only making themselves targets winning by aggressively large margins.

Theo James, Morty and Ariel like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep - 21:23:34

This is bad, if the other tribe use the same logic as we’ve used then Piper and I could really be in trouble of being exiled or whatever it is. I’m not sure what it fully entails but if it’s just a few hours away I really don’t care if it’s me bc I believe the bonds I’ve created are strong enough to keep me safe anyways plus that way I get out of doing those torture tasks BUT if it leads to a swap I really don’t want that bc I’ll be completely isolated and have to start again

Theo James and Morty like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 9:03:20

OH NOW PIPERS GOOD. She keeps telling me when people come online like shes some sort of stalker. She was able to work out who’s in charge on the other tribes and who’s inactive like the girls must be watching that section of the forum all damn day. I don’t buy that she is who she says she is either tbh however it would be nice if she was bc we’ve really bonded. It’s better to be close to someone like that at this stage than against them but I know for a fact I can not sit in the final chairs next to her so eventually I will have to cut her.

Morty likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next