Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 15:46:57

Spoiler:
pls
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 15:47:07

there
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 21:07:54

Please I love this challenge and I feel bad that I can’t participate but I’m hoping enough people do for it to be fun, I just can run around at 2am I don’t wanna wake anyone up 💀
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 21:32:15

Drunk Aidan would have done it

Ruby Matthews likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 3:53:31

Pls you’re so right he would’ve loved that. I actually think I have the votes to stay tonight, however Willy has blindsided me enough and I said I’d get the last slight a few days ago in this thread so I need to make him think everyone’s told me I’m leaving so he gets a shock when it’s his torch being snuffed 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 4:47:11

Getting through this vote is crucial, I’m in danger but I believe I have built strong connections with the MAJORITY on this vote and Willy should leave tonight but he always has sort of trick in his bag. If I can survive this one we have the legacy advantage for the next vote where I’ll probably get that played on me and I’ll be safe that round too
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 5:06:31

look and forum seem to be in the wrong place in the tribal post is that an idol? Or am I over thinking
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 7:07:52

Shemar being off but I don’t want to spiral again I think I may be in danger and I have to put my trust in Bella who I barely speak to 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 10:17:25

This man better not play anything again, I need to make him think that I know I’m leaving this round and hopefully I haven’t been lied to and he’ll actually leave
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 14:08:12

If it does go to rocks I hope Shemars stupid ass leaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Confessional!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7