Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 3 Oct - 12:11:43

Right back at you! We can trauma bond over our anxieties anytime. I’m glad you’re here and I’m always here for you. Even after game okay?

Willy Wonka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 8:52:47

Thank you so much, I just saw this. Even after the game i’ll be there for you too. Like this game has made me weirdly emotional for the strangest of reasons but really it’s rooted in anxiety outside of the game lol. I can’t wait to find out who you are so we can talk after the game <3 Anything you ever need

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:09:45

You’re so awesome 💜

Someone from out side voted me out last night and I feel some type of way about it lol I know it wasn’t you because your vote was nullified and I don’t think Jess would. So I’m thinking it was Shemar 😞😭
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:14:15

I think it was Shemar too, and that upsets me because I have a feeling I know why he did that. He was told that the vote would be Jessica, and I wonder if he threw his vote hoping not to go to rocks and it would’ve sent Jessica home had I not played my idol for her.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:21:52

I can’t lie and say it doesn’t upset me because we went to rocks And kept his ass safe just one night earlier. I get the logic, I guess, but what the fuck lol

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 18:59:43

I agree I find it insulting tbh lol. Honestly i would be fine voting him out whenever we don’t need him as a number anymore. It’s just so unreliable

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:39:07

He’s so frustrating lol. I’m feeling so anxious about tonight and I don’t know why.

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:40:16

It’ll be okay! I’m sure, hopefully we can all make it out of tonight. <3
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:42:23

I’m hoping I can do this challenge from my phone. And I hope it’s short because I work super early 😩

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:44:41

I know! Having a challenge like every day is such a pain for me lmao, last nights challenge was sooooo long.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:45:34

I fell asleep and I feel awful about it

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 19:59:27

Haha that’s okay
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 4 Oct - 23:37:02

Hey have you heard anything about the vote? I’m not trusting shemar anymore tbh, like it really makes me mad he voted for you. It makes zero sense when we were all willing to go to rocks for him.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 0:02:23

Me and jessica voted for Ruby and I believe Zia is voting for Ruby, as is shemar, I’m super worried that I am the target though.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 5 Oct - 9:12:18

Hey so I think its a 3-3 tie my gut tells me, 3 votes me and 3 votes ruby. I think you are the swing vote :X I do have your back in this game, I promise you.
Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Oct - 21:49:22

I hope you are okay <3 and I’m looking forward to talking to you more after the game, I hope all is going okay with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory   Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonka's Lestrange Chocolate Factory
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5