Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:18:33

Going to update my rankings for you ladies for the moneys, it wont change much from last nights but yea

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:33:20

1. Lindsey -- This is still my girl...however, Lucifer told me that Spongebob asked him to save Lindsey if we went to tribal yesterday, and when I asked her who she close to today she never mentioned Spongebob. She only said Cara, which is what I think she thought I wanted to hear.
2. Wendy -- We trust each otha...I don't know how much longer she can last though with that big old alliance and .... i mean, fuck it, I'm willing to risk shit for ha. Go big in this game, I didn't sell my soul to that alliance, they are in use to help secure me safety not to hinder me. If I can find a way to save her, I will
3. Beth -- I feel like I should be more worried about Beth because we keep getting added to the same alliances and I think she has a pretty similar game to me... but I trust her and want her here.
4. Lucifer -- Lucy finally telling me some interesting info about sponge...I know for certain that his social game is probably the strongest. As he said, sponge went to him about trying to protect Lindsey and Nevel. That means Lucy appears to have some sort of authority among people, I mean he did make the group after all. Regardless, I trust him...at least for now
5. Cara Maria -- The girl is a little bit dry, but hey she is solid. I trust her
6. Gale - I trust her as much as I can for someone that has never been on a tribe with me.
7. Lafayette -- IDK what it is but he is super sweet and I enjoy him being here.
8. Indy -- Nothing has changed on my thoughts about him.
9. Issa -- She is slightly inactive, but when she is here, I feel good about our conversations.
10. Marceline -- I think she is genuine and trusts our group enough...she doesn't seem like someone double dipping in a bunch of alliances
11. Peppa --- I just don't trust them like I said in my last ranking from yesterday
12. Jack --- same as peppa
13. Spongebob -- After what Lucifer told me today about Spongebob, I ain't trust the mans at all. Nope
14. Cap -- why is Cap still here?
15.Nevel -- Sorry buddy, but I'm hoping you're getting the boot tonight

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 12:08:34

See how Lucifer is in the top 5!? No ma’am that was a mistake. He is damn near the bottom now. Why is he lying to me and not being honest!? Being online and not being upfront yet kissing my ass? You gotta get going sir
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 12:41:36

I want to make another ranking but I’m waiting for y’all to make it a task Smile
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 15:39:55

Task #2

Okay so I think this is a very unique game of survivor (just like how bbq is unique too)! For one, the immunity challenges are truly a team effort which is so fun and also annoying but it’s how tribe immunities should be in survivor! In a lot of survivor games, it gets annoying that just one person can win the immunity for the whole tribe and with each of the immunities in this game it truly needed to be at least somewhat of a team effort. Also although I hate it it’s a good idea to have those tribe swaps and it keeps it interesting and messy, same goes for the powers. I like the tasks as a way of making money and all that but the fire tending one you can get 10 bucks for tending it for like 2 hours which doesn’t really seem fair but that’s just a small thing! Overall I’m enjoying it and idk how it is to host since many things haven’t been out in the open yet maybe y’all are bored with it but it’s fun to play!

Kim Spradlin, Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Indiana Jones like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 16:06:33

No tbh I almost want to host SQ2 before BBQ8 but I won't. This cast is cute too

Indiana Jones and Tweety Bird like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 17:55:10

Omg you guys liking it!?! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 23:36:37

Task 3 - Roasts...please forgive me for how terrible these are, my humor is not scripted its more of a witty spur of the moment thing. Asking me to be funny results in me being anything but funny...so (As you read these please imagine it is like RPDR When they have the library except after everyone of my jokes there is no laughter just the awkward sound effects)

Beth Harmon - Aren't you supposed to be a chess prodigy or something? That doesn't seem to add up, since you're playin this game like an idiot

Cara Maria Sorbello - The only thing dryer than my humor is your replies in private messages.

Gale Weathers - The first message you sent me this season you titled "no puddy cats!" ... yet all you talk about these days is your puddy

Indiana Jones - For someone who is supposed to be afraid of snakes, you sure do act like one!

Jack Black - Picking a fat funny guy as your character does not make you have a personality.

Lafayette Reynolds - Are you surprised you made it to merge? So is everyone else!

Lindsey Morgan - I'm surprised you don't have a bunch of tokens by now, you never shut the fuck up.

Lucifer Morningstar - I know you think you are an evil genius, but you are neither evil nor a genius. Just annoying

Marceline Abadeer - You know how RHAP has those weekly polls about survivor seasons that asks who was the MVP, who should come back etc from each season? Well, for Survivor Quarantine 1, you would be the one people answer for "who is that again?"

Peppa Pig - We were given the task of roasting you, but that's something we have wanted to do to you all season, over an open fire! OINK!

Wendy Christensen - We all can't wait for your final destination to be on that jury bench

Kim Spradlin - Are we surprised that Lindsey forgot about you? No, you're about as active as Desi Williams.

Theo James - Ya know, I'm glad you decided to host survivor instead of play! We have seen you flop too many times, its nice to see you do something you're actually ~decent~ at!

Parvati Shallow - Hi robot....thats all i got im drained from writing these awful roasts im really sorry

Theo James, Parvati Shallow and Indiana Jones like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 16:21:24

Ranking 3/6

1. Peppa - this my baby piggy I trust him with anything
2. Cara Maria - she trusted us to tell us about her idol, shows she’s in it for the long run with us
3. Gale - love Gale, but she’s at 3 and not 1 or 2 because I see her as more savvy and if anyone would make a big move and flip it would be her
4. Lafayette - I love this man. He took a big risk and flipped which might make him a threat to win but if I don’t win I want it to be him.
5. Lucifer - I feel bad putting him this low the only thing is about him that he is so unpredictable that makes the ability to trust him difficult sometimes
6. Wendy - our interests rarely align but I like Wendy. Not sure what that will mean moving forward
7. Indy - nothing to say
8. Marceline- nothing to say
9. Jack - very nice person I just know that they are behind a lot more than they let on and they just have to go

Parvati Shallow and Indiana Jones like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Tasks   Extra Money Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Tasks
Page 1 of 1