Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 23:33:57

#1 =

1 = Peppa = Of course! I love me and only me! Oink!

2 = Issa = I don't know why, but I just get a good feeling from her. And she wanted to make a big move to get Lucifer out, so I like her even more!

3 = Gale = Queen! Love her! She's literally on par with Issa. I have zero problem with her and want to go all the way to the end with her. And we are in our group of 4 with Issa and Spongebob.

4 = Spongebob = Now this one. I personally love him and this energy he brings and he wants us to be a Final 2 ... but chile he be scaring me sometimes lol. I feel like he be trying to play me, but as long as he behaves, I will.

5 = Cap = I like him. He's borderline inactive, slow, and confused and it is just so hilarious and endearing to me. As long as he's loyal to me, I'm loyal to him.

6 = Lindsey = I like miss thing. I have no problem with her. We'd better be good, or she gonna get a good ole piggy beat down. Oink!

7 = Nevel = Um he's in my power alliance of 7 and he seems to like me and I don't mind him, I just wish he had shown to the challenge. Now he's probably gonna go home. I hope he stays.

8 = Jack = Um weirdly obsessed with me and wants to be my friend for some reason. Okay. I would hope we have a good rapport for now.

9 = Tweety = THIS BIRDY BITCH. I AM STILL MAD SHE KICKED ME OUT THAT COMP!!!! IT LOOKED SO FUN AND I WOULD'VE DONE SO GOOD!!! YELLOW YACKIE!! OINK!!! UGH. BUT I THINK SHE LIKES ME SO WHATEVER. TUH.

10 = Cara = I love me some Cara Maria, but whoever is playing this character is dry as hell. Go girl give us no energy. I think I'm expendable to her.

11 = Wendy = Now I like her, but chile I have no idea where she stands or where her allegiance lies.

12 = Beth = Don't talk to her. Don't want to. But her ass can be fast, so she could definitely be a problem later on.

13 = Indiana = He jokes with me, but we don't talk just the 2 of us. I think he is more loyal to Lucifer and he is still old and gross lol

14 = Lucifer = I STILL think this man thinks he's running things, and hell he probably is. I want him gone! I do not trust him at all. He wants us all to be loyal to this damn group of 10. Um sir. What's gonna happen when it is just the 10 left? Probably gonna turn on me first.

15 = Marceline = Person I've talked to least. Weird. Annoying. Don't like her.

16 = Lafayette = I have no idea who this is. Never talked to them. They look gross. They are annoying. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 15:46:02

#2 = Oink! I am loving this game! And this theme! I love superheroes, so the comps about them be pretty easy for me. I loved being in a tribe/team and the swaps. But I'm so used to having 2 comps a day that when we have 1 I'm just like that's it? Compared to BBQ ooh I don't know which one I like better! I guess everyone being eligible to get voted off instead of just 2 people makes it a little more relaxing, but also a little more scary. Anyway, now that we're merged, I'm excited to see how things play out and the twist and turns that are yet to come!

Kim Spradlin and Theo James like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 2:29:34

#3 = Oink! Okay, I suck at roasts because dragging these b*tches is what I do best haha. So I did the best I could <3

Meth Beth = Little miss chess queen is only a pawn on this island.

Lafayette = Honey there's no need to roast, just look at you <3

Marceline = She's weird, boring, and lifeless. I thought she was a vampire, not a corpse.

Loser Lucifer = I thought the devil was supposed to be deliciously bad, but I'll I've seen from this chump is pathetically sad.

Granny Gale = Oh Gale, Oh Gale, what can I say? Not even the entire ocean can make your thirst go away.

Irrelevant Indiana = He may have wiggled out of other tight places, but here he will meet his doom!

Lindsidiot = Beautiful girl, but I'm pretty sure a Barbie has more brain cells.

Jacked up Jack = He's big and loud and thinks he's funny, but little does he know everyone just thinks he's a big dummy!

Crusty Cara = She may be a Challenge champ, but here she's just a challenge chump.

Tweety the Twit = She flits, she floats, she wishes she was the goat.

Wack Ass Wendy = She thinks this is her station, but Finals will not be her destination.

Pathetic Peppa = This b*tch needs to stop all that damn oinking before these people really roast her ass.

Paravti = Parvati Parvati. You can try to act as human as you want, deep down we know you're still a robot <3

Theo = Theo Theo such a bore, that's why your only role is wack ass Number 4. <3

Kim = Ah yes the Queen of the Isle. Rig for me or I'll send you into a spiral! <3

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppa Pig

Peppa Pig

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 14:52:31

#4 =

1 = Peppa = I mean oink! Sksks. Team Peppa first and foremost all the way!!!

2 = Tweety = I trust this little birdie. And she owes me and knows she can trust me when I immediately gave her my coins when we first hit merge, so we should be good.

3 = Cara = Oooh I love me some Cara. I'd put her and Tweety at the same level. Not only does she occasionally snap in public like I do, but I feel she truly is loyal to me.

4 = Gale = Now miss thing. I love her and her humor and that she's in most of my alliances, but if anyone could switch up first I could see it being her. I think she is threatened by Tweety and I, so I've got to keep my eye on her

5 = Lafayette = I am liking this one the more I talk to him and it was his idea to flip this game, so he's good with me ... for now.

6 = Lucifer = Aw my devil. I mean yes he saved me last night, but honey I still don't trust his ass lmao. I think he done tried to play everyone and I haven't forgotten he got rid of my girl Issa!

7 = Marceline = I do not talk to this thing at all

8 = Wendy = I tried to rebuild my relationship with this b*tch, but she wants to run everything I say back to Jack and tried to trick me with the vote last night. BYE! Never telling you anything again.

9 = Indiana = This one does not like me or trust me since I told him I voted him out when Lindsey left. And I called him out last night, so I know he wants to roast my ass.

10 = Jack = This big annoying freak. We do not like each other. I called his ass mainly out and he can try and act like he isn't running things all he wants. I know he is.

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Token Tasks
Page 1 of 1