Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Tasks

Go down 
+7
Ash Ketchum
Willy Wonka
Yimo Tapir
Yelena
Truman Burbank
Ruby Matthews
Theo James
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:47:55

Extra Token Task #1

Welcome Castaways,

Along the way you will be able to accumulate more SQ Tokens for your bank account with random tasks the hosts will post in this thread in addition to your other basic tasks around camp. Here is the first one.

SQ Tokens up for grabs: $15

Task: Make a thread in your Confessional where you roast every player in the game. First impressions are important in this game and what better way to approach this but talk smack about them based on impressions alone.

Deadline: Wednesday September 22nd @ 7:50pm EST (8 hours)

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Stewie Griffin, Ruby Matthews and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:52:14

Wait this is so funny I can’t wait to go back and read them after the season

Theo James, Stewie Griffin and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:57:03

Also, before anyone comes out with a sarcastic quip, I’ll see if we can get totals updated tonight lmao. Not sure what’s going on but rest assured we won’t leave you all out to dry <3
Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 12:34:21

The universe made me roast my earlier today. Now I can see it. My tribe will understand

Kim Spradlin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 9:55:13

Extra Token Task #2

Welcome Castaways,

Task: Make a thread in your Confessional where you rank every person that you have been in a tribe with (previous and current) by trust, with the first person being the person you trust the most and the last person being the person you trust the least. Please provide an explanation for each (could be brief or lengthy). You do not need to include anyone you have not been in a tribe with (obviously).

Deadline: Thursday September 23rd @ 9:55pm EST (12 hours)

Zia Rodriguez, Ruby Matthews and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:00:43

Extra Token Task #3

Welcome Castaways,

Task: So far you guys have experienced two tribe swaps and have met most people, but there are still some people that you have not been able to interact with. So it's time to help you all out. This task is simple, but it will also be different. Completing this task will not guarantee that you will receive any SQ tokens. You are being loaned 15 SQ tokens that you may transfer to any ONE (1) person who has never been in your tribe. You will not get to keep these SQ tokens if you do not send them to anyone. This will NOT count as your premerge transfer either. Consider it a gift to break the ice before a looming merge. This is completely optional. If you choose not to participate, nobody will know. If you would like to include a personalized message with your donation, you may do so and I will include it upon delivery. The recipient will receive the 15 SQ tokens, the name of the person who transferred to them, and the personalized message (20 word limit). Happy Sunday  eating

Deadline: Sunday, September 26th @ 5:00pm EST (8 hours)

Tweety Bird, Zia Rodriguez, Stewie Griffin, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Willy Wonka, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:27:16

I've already seen this happen already more than once, but if you include a message that is longer than 20 words I am truncating the message and it will cut off at twenty words. Alsoforgettingtoincludeaspaceisnotawaytogetaroundthislimit. <3

Tweety Bird, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:29:58

omginmiddleschooliusedtotypelikethisforfunxorawr

Tweety Bird, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ruby Matthews, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 9:31:51

yourteachersdefinitelycalledyouamenacexorawr

Theo James, Tweety Bird, Stewie Griffin, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ariel and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Yimo Tapir

Yimo Tapir

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:08:24

hi houseguests . tapirs are going extinct in many regions of the world today . donate $15 today and save our species . love,
- yimo

Bellatrix Lestrange, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ash Ketchum, Ariel, Willy Wonka and Truman Burbank like this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:10:12

houseguests? big brother wants its’ franchise back

Zia Rodriguez, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Willy Wonka and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 10:25:37

If you send me money; i’ll give you a private tour of my chocolate factory ; -)

Bellatrix Lestrange, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:32:00

I’m still in my journey to be the very best like no one ever was. You can contribute to my quest for a one time fee

Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Zia Rodriguez

Zia Rodriguez

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 11:48:36

If you send me money I’ll give you the best hug ever

Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:00:13

Send tokens and no one gets Avada Kedavra’d a la Sirius Black I love you

Extra Token Tasks 200.gif?cid=89ab776do02fuf1pa0s7tmea5kpa4pu8haj3zxoki0wbcuun&rid=200

Piper Halliwell, Ash Ketchum, Ariel, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Shemar Moore

Shemar Moore

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:22:04

If you send me money, I'll continue to post hot photos as my avatar photos

Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell, Ariel, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:27:27

If you send me money I'd love to have you in Seaheaven and I'll show you to the audience of my tv show.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:54:03

if you send me money, i'll give you a private show

Extra Token Tasks 4c53a0ee23c1de186a0c4fd7a7104bdcca0f7152

Tweety Bird, Bellatrix Lestrange, Ruby Matthews, Piper Halliwell, Willy Wonka, Truman Burbank and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Truman Burbank

Truman Burbank

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 12:59:17

Jessica Day wrote:

If I weren't your tribe mate I'd definitely send you 😈

Bellatrix Lestrange, Jessica Day, Piper Halliwell and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep - 13:00:53

Truman Burbank wrote:
Jessica Day wrote:

If I weren't your tribe mate I'd definitely send you 😈
I'm with Truman on this one

Jessica Day and Yimo Tapir like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down