Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Token Tasks

Go down 
+3
Gale Weathers
Kim Spradlin
Parvati Shallow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Feb - 21:00:01

Extra Token Task #1

Welcome Castaways,

Along the way you will be able to accumulate more SQ Tokens for your bank account with random tasks the hosts will post in this thread in addition to your other basic tasks around camp. Here is the first one.

SQ Tokens up for grabs: $8

Task: Make a thread in your Confessional ranking all the other players still in this game from who you trust the most to who you trust the least AND give a short (it can be long if you want) reason why for each.

Deadline: Monday March 1st @ 9:00am EST (12 hours)

Kim Spradlin, Murdoc Niccals, SpongeBob SquarePants, Indiana Jones, Tweety Bird and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 6:34:33

Remember to add a reason why. It can be short, but you won't get SQ Tokens if you just list the names.

Parvati Shallow and Issa Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivor-quarantine.forumotion.com
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:26:41

Oh not this being 12 hours my sleepy ass read it as 24 hours rip lemme go knock one up
Back to top Go down
Issa Rae

Issa Rae

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 8:32:08

Can you quickly post the cast lmao
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Morgan

Lindsey Morgan

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar - 14:26:17

Who else questioning when the next one of these are

Tweety Bird and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 15:30:03

Extra Token Task #2

SQ Tokens up for grabs: $5

Task: In your task thread or whatever thread you used for the other task, please write a minimum of 100 words on the game so far. I don't want to know about YOUR game, we get that daily for the most part, I want to know what you think of THIS game. How it compares to other games you have played, what you like, what you like less, etc.

Deadline: Wednesday March 3rd @ 7:00pm EST (3.5 hours)

Parvati Shallow, Jack Black and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 21:46:39

Extra Token Task #3

SQ Tokens up for grabs: $5

Task: Since you have all made merge, it’s time we celebrate with a little bit of ROAST. Some people like pork roast, but nothing is wrong with a little bit of roasting of others. In your confessional please roast the remaining players in the game (and the hosts too). Keep it cute though. It’s meant for fun, not for bullying. I love you

Deadline: Thursday March 4th @ 3:45am EST (6 hours)

Kim Spradlin, Parvati Shallow, Murdoc Niccals, Indiana Jones, Peppa Pig, Tweety Bird, Jack Black and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 21:48:59

I’m the only one who thinks im funny but I’ll give it a shot

Indiana Jones and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 15:49:46

The way I just wrote out a fucking novel of roasting without reading the deadline Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 14:36:53

Extra Token Task #4

Welcome Castaways,

SQ Tokens up for grabs: $8

Task: In your task thread or whatever thread you used for the other tasks, rank all the other players still in this game from who you trust the most to who you trust the least AND give a short (it can be long if you want) reason why for each.

Deadline: Saturday March 6th @ 7:00pm EST (4.5 hours)
Back to top Go down
Kim Spradlin
Admin
Kim Spradlin

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 17:28:09

You might not like me if you don't complete the task on time xoxo

Jack Black and Gale Weathers like this post

Back to top Go down
Gale Weathers

Gale Weathers

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 17:42:40

I DID IT I PROMISE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Token Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Token Tasks   Extra Token Tasks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Token Tasks
Page 1 of 1