Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Extra Money Task

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar - 0:34:21

This is from MOST to LEAST

1. Wendy Christensen: her and I talk the most I'm sure + we have strongly bonded over being in three tribes together
2. Lucifer Morningstar: why is the Devil so high on my list? We talk a lot, and he's my "bro" for this season
3.Jack Black: he's also my bro, but not as close as it is with Lucifer
4.Gale Weathers: she's the main one I trust from the OG Marvel side and she's fun to speak with
5.Spongebob Squarepants: is it silly of me to say so? I think so considering he knocked me out in the comp, but whatever, we talk a lot and somewhat know each other
6.Tweety Bird: I trust she likes me and that's really it. I trust her comp skills, but she might have to be the first to go when we reach 10
7.Peppa Pig: we're on the same tribe now, but her pigself is too much with her "Oink's," so she loses points
8.Beth Harmon: she's a good competitor, but when it comes to immunity, she will have to be cut early for being so good, and I think she knows this
9. Marceline: we have a room together? Is this reason enough 'cause chile...
10.Cara Maria Sorbello: she might as well be on the bottom with the rest because her and I do not talk AT ALL
11.Issa Rae: I don't have any one-on-ones with her, and that's it
12.Lafayette Reynolds: we don't talk either, but we were on the same tribe once; however, I haven't had so many one-on-ones with her
13. Captain America: his ass is so inactive it's not even funny; he should be below Nevel, but I suppose his only redeeming quality is that he shows us to comps
14. Nevel Papperman: he sketches me out too much + he was late to the challenge and we don't talk game
15.Lindsey Morgan: this isn't even close; her and I have literally never said a single word to each other
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 17:41:11

So this shall be my second extra money task. Anyways, I actually really like the format of this forum and how challenges are being done. Comparing this with Big Brother, I would say the former seems to be a lot laid back compared to the latter; if your tribe wins, you don’t have to worry about getting votes and can instead focus on building relationships as you work your way to the end. I’m fairly new to Survivor, but it definitely feels less stressful and I’m impressed with the hosts for making this game work. The only aspect I do not really like involves the powers; I wish most of them weren’t random, and that the person buying it could choose who to hand out idols or choose the tribes. Other than that I don’t really have any other issues with this game!

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 23:05:36

Okay, so I'm back with the THIRD extra money task. These are my roasts:

Beth Harmon: this one is tough, but girl, you tried playing the middle and you only ended up playing yourself, and not you nor that riDIculous bob could help you. 
Extra Money Task Img_0111

Cara Maria Sorbello: girl can you hurry up and pack them bags and go cause you just takin' up space. Take you and your cheap, candy-apple red-tipped extensions BACK to where you came from

Extra Money Task Img_3710

Gale Weather: girl you are a circus and a half; you may have been able to evade Ghostface, but there was no evading that atrocious overplaying, Ms. Hailstorm

Extra Money Task Img_3610

Jack Black: oh Lord, you really tryin' get in good with the ladies, but you really need to get into some good gameplay because you aren't even trying at this point. Wooing the ladies up? Who you tryin' fool?
Extra Money Task Img_3510 

Lafayette Reynolds: you know, I don't know too much about you to roast you, but please get rid of that outdated, blurry-ass profile picture. What, was it taken on a microwave?? What was the reason?

Extra Money Task Img_6110

Lindsey Morgan: Lindsey you ditzy little floater. Girl, you can hold your own in comps, but you sure as SHET can't hold your own in your standing in this game

Extra Money Task 200.gif?cid=89ab776d74cf69ppmorp462myco26l653kklexgkzrw8yi52&rid=200

Lucifer Morningstar: Bro, you managed to tarnish your own game within the first couple of days? Was it crack?? You're kinda all over the place, and it's not healthy. Not healthy at all, but what can you expect from the Devil? Disappointing.

Extra Money Task Img_6010

Marceline Abadeer: Girl are you DEAD? Your ass be MIA all the damn time. Like you really said "yes, girl give us nothing!" But since you a vampire, I'll....nah, you still whack as hell

Extra Money Task Img_5810

Peppa Pig: ahh hell, I knew the moment you started your "Oinks" you would be a pain in the ASS. You're incessant and too damn flirty. This whip would never touch that dirty heiny, so go place with the pomegranates with Gale!

Extra Money Task 200.gif?cid=89ab776dj1ltr1fvsv03dm086f45arl9b3gs61a6mks9bdjf&rid=200

Tweety Bird: hmm, you're playing your cards too much too fast to the point where you won't have anything to place except your damn self. Oh wait, too late!

Extra Money Task Img_5610

Wendy Christensen: hey Wendy, bestie! I got nothin' to say other than get it together and LEAVE Gale and Lindsey alone! They ain't for you or your game, girlie. Of course if your skull wasn't so thick....

Extra Money Task Img_5510
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 17:30:19

Wendy: she's my ride or die and she gives me information unprompted. I also give her info, so...
Jack Black: I also talk with him a lot, AND I believe he has my back 100%
Lucifer: he claims I'm his bro till the end, and I believe it, just not as much as I believe it with Jack and Wendy
Tweety: I guess? But she should be at the bottom of the list bc I stopped talking to her
Gale: Might as well be dead last, but she has some redeeming qualities. I don't talk to her
Lafayette: I tried talking one-on-one with him, but he wasn't even receptive to it
Peppa Pig: she clearly don't trust me and it's mutual as I don't trust her. She called me out last night, so...
Cara Maria: she shouldn't even be at the bottom, but I literally don't talk to her and she never gives me information
Marceline: I don't even talk to her + she lied to me about the vote after we saved her 
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitimeSat 6 Mar - 17:30:59

I really almost posted this in the Extra Token task section......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Extra Money Task Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extra Money Task   Extra Money Task I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extra Money Task
Page 1 of 1