Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

My thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Parvati Shallow

Parvati Shallow

My thoughts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 1:21:06

Tweety Bird wrote:
Hi hostile do we need to keep doing the tasks in the tribes

Yeah lol
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 1:46:41

After a lot of thought and battling what to do about transferring the money I decided to do it for a number of reasons.

1. Who knows if I will be able to get a power in the future anyway at least this way I know I am contributing to something going the way that I want to in a tribal that I’m not even attending
2. The name they were throwing out was Lindsey. If it was anyone else I’d let it go.
3. Peppa promised to send me 100-110 at merge which is HOPEFULLY tomorrow which would actually be a gain in money
4. Nobody from the other side has been messaging me about anything. I’m sure I’m at the bottom of the totem poll for both sides however it’s clear the DC side does not need me and I do not trust them hardly at all, especially Jack who hasn’t talked to me in 2 days

I weighed the pros and cons and decided the pros outweigh the cons...of course, peppa could be doing me dirty and lying but if that’s the case I will light his ass up and then we would have a show so win win. Regardless it ain’t me going

Parvati Shallow and Peppa Pig like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 9:59:48

Ugh why do I always find myself smack dab in the middle... it’s not my fault everyone trusts me and pulls me into their alliances Wink)) ok but really me and Beth have such a powerful position being in the middle and on both sides at the same time. Our shit is gonna blow up omg can’t want for the bbq1 house meeting about me to make an appearance on survivor
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 10:15:57

BETH!?! NOT BETH STICKING WITH THE LUCIFER SIDE THE ART OF PLAYING THE MIDDLE IS HAVING THE SIDES BALANCED AND NOT ONE OVERPOWERED. YALL HOW IS THAT HARD TO GET. THAT WAS SO STUPID
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 10:52:39

Can we have merge now pwease Sad
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 12:12:24

Me actually gaining money by making a transfer. And that’s on period. Also the only person I know that is that sweet loyal and trustworthy is MATTY that has to be him yup

Peppa Pig likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar - 13:41:30

HELP??? Why are these people such freaks lmao

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 2:08:01

I’ve been trying not to talk like myself but I messed up and said awn in the endurance comp lmao idk many other ppl that do that oops
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 6:37:41

Ugh this sucks. With my job it’s impossible to be on here during the day in short time periods, sometimes I’m meeting with people for 50 minutes to an hour and I obviously can’t be on my phone at those times. Fucking Lucifer can you like go

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 8:15:39

DOESNT MOE HAVE A DAMN JOB
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 8:17:48

This bad luck thing always happens to me man lmao...I always come close to shit but I never win due to miscellaneous random things 😭 my day at work yesterday was literally so bland I had NOTHING to do and I know that the schedule today is JAM PACKED with people like I’ll need to at least meet with 2-3 clients plus I have an hour long meeting with my supervisor on Thursdays. Just literally horrible timing for me
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 13:46:06

Trying to manage telling everyone what I think they want to hear while also trying to appear really genuine omg I can’t take this it’s too much. They all probably conspiring against me and onto me playing every side possible
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Mar - 17:25:23

I’m so tired I just don’t even care anymore lmao fuck it if I go I go I’ve spent far too much energy on this but that’s my fault dksksksk (I actually don’t think I’m going but who knows it could happen that kinda shit always happens so I wouldn’t be shocked but again idk why they would want me out over Gale who had made herself an obvious opponent of them
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 1:43:06

*blinks* I don’t wanna talk about it. Time to do the good ole I’m alone and someone you could use to your advantage dont vote me out strategy that I have to use in like every game 😁 its half true most of the time
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 2:51:53

Despite only getting 3 hours of sleep, I can't sleep and I'm up worrying about this stupid game and trying get in recovery mode. The way my trust rankings have changed literally every day, I wish I had been updating them. Lindsey was at number one, I wish she was here, voted and bought that power I dont understand why she would go to bed before doing that. Now I am screwed more than ever.

1. Peppa -- Ride or dies at this point, we are in the same boat and need each other.
2. Lucifer -- if you had asked me last night, he would have been at the very bottom. I have felt like he has been playing mind games with me all game but I know this is how moe works. I do believe that he saved me/stirred the vote in a different direction so for that I am thankful and he has gained my trust back.
3. Gale -- I dont get the Marceline vote at all, but shes honest with me and in the same boat as I am as well
4. Cara -- for a second I thought she was in on voting out Lindsey. I threw her under the bus a little bit, which I'm sorry for sis, but its true that indianas name was mostly coming from her. Despite that, I want her here to help me out.
5. Wendy -- Lies to me however also seems to be giving me a bone and hearing me out so for me to get anywhere in this game I'm going to need her to flip and help me out.
6. Beth -- The fact shes at 6 is too high but its also fuck you to everyone else. I have been asking for transparency yet I'm not getting it even though I'm giving it to her. I'm pretty sure shes been throwing out my name and letting the original DC members know that I have been working against them (WHICH WAS THE ONLY SMART THING FOR ME TO DO SINCE THEY DIDNT INCLUDE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE)
7. Indiana -- despite just voting him off, I'm being truthful saying I wont be doing that again at least not any time soon and I'm trying to start fresh with him so we will see how that goes
8. Laf -- I like laf, I just dont trust him at all
9. Marceline -- Shes nowhere but everywhere at the same time I guess. She was the decoy name so she has to know that shes at the bottom of the totem pole, right?
10. Jack -- I've been sketched out by you from the first few days and my initial instincts were probably right. I'm fairly certain you are the one trying to get me out and running the game, so you need to go asap.
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 3:19:03

Not Cara giving me permission to throw her under the bus after I already did it
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 3:37:24

If I read those blogs and see yall rooting for the BORING and PREDICTABLE people all sticking together I'mma be mad at yall

Just for funsies, here is my rankings of who I think is going to win the game, like the ones I used to do as a host except this is from the perception of me as a player

11. Tweety bird - flop ass hoe, she gone next unless she wins immunity or can convince other people that she needs to stick around and then can rely on them to keep her safe. Has no really power in the game or sway on SHET so I dont see her ass winning even if she does survive these next few rounds and makes it to the end.
10. Peppa -- much like tweety, Peppa is gonna be out in the next few rounds unless something changes
9. Cara -- We love the lowkey unpredictability and sass shes kind of giving after the Lindsey vote, but her reaction is just going to push people farther away -- also, shes telling people to vote her out. And I dont think they will before they do tweety and peppa, but it could happen.
8. Gake -- next on the chopping block after those few. Just out of the loop and a bit of a lone wolf
7. Lucifer -- he is being used as a shield by the core of DC. Once the others go, he will likely go next.
6. Marceline -- she was the decoy name that DC used, indicating she is expendable -- but also, shes not a big target so it could be very possible she lands herself in the final 3 but I'm not sure if she will get the votes to win.
5. Lafayette -- has a fairly decent social game, seems to be part of a group in which he is valued and has sway
4. Wendy -- not sure if im right on this but arguably the best social game in the game right now
3. Indiana - dude has people protecting him every damn week. Not sure he will ever go, but in my perception he is Jack's right hand man
2. Beth -- she might be pissing people off but shes navigating two sides of the game and has made very deciding moves so far
1. Jack -- in my perception he is running the game --- I'll see at the end if this is true or not, but I would be 0% shocked if he gets to the end and wins

Theo James and Parvati Shallow like this post

Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 3:50:07

Trying to spread my anti-jack campaign lets see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 3:55:52

Let’s hope I’m as much of a comp beast as they think I am and I win like 7 straight immunities �‍�
Back to top Go down
Tweety Bird

Tweety Bird

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar - 10:58:53

These people are fucking stupid lmao they could at least not clearly leave me left on read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts   My thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next