Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Ruby’s Roast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 11:51:37

It’s time to drag
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:52:47

Addison Montgomery - Go on girl give us nothing

Andrew Deluca - Mans was flirting with a fish yesterday, exudes weirdo behaviour if you ask me

Ariel - You spend all that time bathing in water, yet we can still smell your fishy stench from the other side of the island.

Ash Ketchum - Looks like John

(Not saying that’s a bad thing just couldn’t come up with anything that’s the first thing that came to mind ADDHDJDJDKDK)

Bellatrix LeSTRANGE - Yeh you strange as hell

Flapjack - Flopjack

Hannah Montana - Just like in your show you have two faces.

Jade West - Jade.. Jade..Jade???? No really who even was that and how did anyone notice her disappearance

Jessica Day - Jessica I hope you have a nice day, I lied I hope it sucks!

Mr. Brown - Tell me you’re a filler without telling me you’re a filler

Piper Halliwell - Miss Piper Peakaboo Halliwell, you better stop stalking before u have multiple restraining orders filed against

Ruby Matthews - That’s me, I am the moment

Sandor Clegane - Can’t believe we let the homeless man from the island were filming in join the cast

Shemar Moore - If only you had the same the personality to go with your exquisite looks

Stewie Griffin - You have a fetish for killing mothers so get your tiny ass away from Piper!!

Truman Burbank - CONSTANTLY SPILLING!!!!!! Curdled Milk

Willy Wonka - Aren’t you supposed to be sweet like candy?? All I’m getting is dull and dry

Yelena - Imagine having the audacity to drag down such an iconic character while having the personality

Yennefer - Ye-Noefer (PLS I HATE THIS I SUCK BALLS)

Yimo Tapir - You maybe won the first reward challenge with the spin of a wheel but before you know it you’ll be spinning out of tribal on the first plane home

Zia Rodriguez - I have nothing, you give me nothing therefore I have nothing. DO BETTER!!!

Ruby’s Roast Ed093310

DO NOT READ I REPEAT DO NOT READ BECAUSE I CANNOT READ AND I WANT TO SAVE YOU THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT I REPEAT DO NOT READ

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:55:47

I JUST WANT THE COIN AND TBH I WOULDNT PAY ME EITHER
Back to top Go down
Theo James

Theo James

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 14:32:26

Not you shading me lmao
Back to top Go down
Ruby Matthews

Ruby Matthews

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 14:47:22

PLS it’s honestly the first thing that came to mind, you do resemble him somewhat

Theo James likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruby’s Roast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby’s Roast   Ruby’s Roast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby’s Roast
Page 1 of 1