Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 12:43:36

I am in hell today Omg. It’s been apocalyptically busy today. I don’t want you ladies to think I’m ignoring you! I am beyond excited to play this game with you ladies! I’m so happy we all found each other I love you

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 16:57:20

Hey everyone! I’m finally home for the night! Sorry I can’t respond to things while I’m at work because of federal law and stuff… otherwise I’d just do this all day and talk more 😂

I’m excited for the merge I’m excited to see what happens tonight after the summit

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 17:06:32

I'm excited too! I wonder what decision they have to make. 

Wait what do you do for a living lol
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 17:16:30

I work at a federal childcare facility! I work with kids from 6weeks old up to kindergarten!
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 17:19:11

That's really awesome! I feel like a loser next to you lmao
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 17:23:21

Girl dont! It takes a while to get into a “good” job. I was working at McDonald’s up until April. And I worked at McDonald’s for 10 years. And I had a bunch of second jobs because food service just didn’t pay the bills.

This is my first “big girl job” and I surprisingly made more at McDonald’s and it’s not what I went to school for 😒😒 but the hours and benefits are nice… so that’s the only good thing 😂😂

But as someone who has worked food service for a very long time… you’ll find a job you love eventually!! And hopefully don’t have to deal with Karen’s for the rest of your life 😂😂

Bellatrix Lestrange and Jessica Day like this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 18:25:12

You just made me feel so much better. Thank you for that. It's been a rough day and this was the message I needed.  Sometimes it's nice to feel seen lol I'm hungover and emotional so don't judge me  This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 1f602

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 19:25:47

i worked at a couple food service places and it just is notttt for me lmao the experience was nice because it definitely taught me some patience, but i could never go back!!

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep - 19:27:18

Food service is the deepest layer of hell lmao

Jessica Day and Piper Halliwell like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:05:03

You meet some of the best and worst people in food service jobs. Like your coworkers are usually amazing.. but them customers are 9/10 awful lol

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:06:58

Literally that! I'm exhausted so I'm heading to bed!
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 0:18:53

Me too I have to be up in 5 hours!

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 13:02:21

I hope you ladies are doing well today. I might not be around as much as I would like today. There's some serious stuff going on in my family, but I will be here as much as I can be.

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep - 17:02:54

Oh no Bellatrix I hope everything is ok 💚 I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and sending as many positive vibes your way as possible!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper   This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Bellatrix, Jessica, & Piper
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4