Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:48:57

Hi! It's so nice to meet you! I'm so glad we're on the same tribe :-)
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:51:33

awww i love this name. it’s nice to meet you too, ariel! i love that you’re on my tribe. ariel is one of my favorite childhood movies

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:54:53

Thank u! And I loved Yelena in Black Widow! Such an amazing character and I can't wait to see what she does next in the MCU! It seems we're on a good tribe. I think most of our people have showed up so I hope we can win tonight's challenge. Being voted out first would be terrible

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 15:56:50

we will win tonight’s challenge, i believe in us Smile but also that’s exactly why i chose yelena. from black widow alone she’s one of my top four favorites in the avengers universe

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:08:41

Yes we will! Ooh who are your other favorites?
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:10:45

i love nat so she’s 4th, even though may she rest in peace. captain marvel is my favorite for sure. wanda comes in at a close 3rd behind yelena. for 5th it’s ant-man. i just adore him 😂 how about you?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:17:18

Ooh I love Wanda. She's so pretty and powerful so I might put her up top. Next would be Spiderman because he's Spiderman lol. After him probably Thor. I didn't really care for him at first, but he won me over with his 3rd movie. And I have recently started to care for Ant-Man/Wasp more. I think Marvel's What If? show really helped with that. They can be so powerful. I can't wait for the X-Men and Fantastic 4 to show up though. Those are my real favorites!

Yelena likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:21:51

can’t blame you there 😂 spider-man is lovable. i feel as if tom portrays spider-man the best. thor i like, but i just can’t get into him. as for the show yeah i believe it’s What If. that’s the animated one if you mean that one. also i LOVE fantastic four. not into x-men all that much though

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:25:21

Yeah Tom really is a great Spiderman. I do still have a soft spot for Tobey's though because he was first. Andrew ... was just a no lol
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:27:13

now what did andrew do to you 😂 kidding of course. i believe tom can portray being both peter and spider-man, whereas the for andrew and tobey they can do one but not the other
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:30:17

Hehe I think I just don't like his face and he's not that good of an actor. It's a shame in 2 whole movies the best thing about them was Gwen dying. Ooh I never considered it like that. You've got a point! I just wish DC could get it together. So many incredible characters are missing their shots on the big screen
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:31:36

i need to get into dc, but i haven’t had the time to do so. also not his face 😂😂 you’re going to hurt that man’s feelings

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:35:08

Hehe I cannot lie. Yeah DC is a struggle, but I think there are some gems to it and it's characters. I really enjoyed Harley Quinn's Birds of Prey movie. It was so much fun and not as bad as critics made it seem.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:36:38

i haven’t seen any harley quinn movies. do you recommend that i should?

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:38:11

Ooh yes you totally should! You don't have to see any movies before it to understand it. It's such a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep - 16:38:53

ooh alright i will then. i just have to figure out which platform i can find them on first lol

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 13:39:33

good morning Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 15:16:15

Hi Yelena! How're you?
Back to top Go down
Yelena

Yelena

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 15:19:02

i’m doing good!! waiting to get home 😭 how are you?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep - 15:23:56

Doing good too! Trying to decide what I want to eat 😭 and waiting impatiently for 8 p.m. to watch Dancing With The Stars. I hate how The Voice wants to premiere the same time. I usually never watch that show, but I was gonna give it a try for Ariana 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next