Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:13:47

Ahhhhh! Hi, Bellatrix!!!! I have wanted to talk to you since the moment I joined the game and saw your name! You are one of my favorite Harry Potter characters. Pls love me hehe 😍😍
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:25:36

Hiiii! You’re such a sweetie! How are you?

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:26:48

Doing good! I just knew I was getting picked to be restricted lol. I'm not as mad anymore now that I get to talk to you and Piper! How're you?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:32:43

I’m pretty good! Just slinging some drinks at Starbucks and wishing I was home. I’m kinda sad I can’t talk to anyone today but I’m so glad I can speak to you guys!

Are you working today? I’m so ready to be home!
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:36:12

Oooh that sounds nice! I love their iced coffees! So good 😍 and same even though my tribe rarely talks before challenges. It gets a little lonely sometimes.

I'm not thankfully. I have the day off and am doing some shopping and getting my nails done. What time do you get off?
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:40:48

I’m out at 4:30 so it’s not toooo bad but I’m still so ready to leave this hell for the day 😂

Oooooh yes I love getting my nails done! Sounds like you’re having a nice relaxing day and I’m so jealous. What are you planning to buy?

I’m surprised your tribe doesn’t talk much because you guys are so damn good! My team is never online so I can relate to the lonely thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:47:09

Hehe omg not hell. It be those crazy customers, doesn't it?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f602

Yeah, I rarely like to pay to get my nails done since it's something I can do myself, you know? But I do like to treat myself sometimes. I'm gonna get a yellowish-orange color for fall. It's my favorite season! And I'm just looking for either a new orange shirt or dress. I'm debating about going to a pumpkin patch today or waiting for the weekend.

Yeah we talk and communicate well when it's time for challenges and stuff, but other than that I guess there isn't much for us to say  Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f602  Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f625

And no offense, but I screamed when I saw your tribe had 2 points for the reward challenge yesterday. I felt so bad for you guys 😭
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:53:48

Yes fall vibes! Just do the pumpkin patch today! It’ll be less busy I think.

Girl I screamed when I saw it. That was the most embarrassing shit I’ve ever experienced lolol

I got into a whole argument with a customer who told me to go fuck myself because there’s vanilla syrup in a caramel macchiato 😂 LIKE WHY IS THAT MY FAULT THOUGH?!? But truthfully, I love my job. I have so much fun making drinks… just not today 💀

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:59:33

Hehe I was still posting for like a whole 2 minutes after the time was up because I thought we were supposed to stop at 7:30 not 7:25. My tribe was laughing at me and trying to get my attention to tell me to stop. It was so embarassing 😭

HELP NOT THAT LMAOOO. See that's why I can't do customer service. If a customer raised they voice to me once I'd be on the news 🤣
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 14:51:41

We just could not get the rhythm down it was so hard for us lmao

I wanna fight people everyday at work but I love all the free coffee. Can’t risk my job for no bitch 😂

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:36:11

Ooooh girl I know that's right! Free coffee sounds amazing! 😍😭

Bellatrix Lestrange likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:46:43

I get it all day and it’s so dangerous lol my tummy ends up hating me most days 😂

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:48:04

Hehe well we humans do love choosing things that are the worst for us
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:29:17

Amen to that lol I’m always making bad life choices 😂

I’m not even gonna be ready for this challenge because I have to drive home ugh
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:31:48

Omg not that 😭 I feel like I'm gonna flop lol. I'm a sucky competitor on my own
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:38:03

Same here lmao. We’re about to be a bunch of spazzes. I better not crash my car 💀
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:43:15

Lmao please don't
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:45:53

Dying for a challenge would be iconic 😂

I’m kidding but really I’m nervous for this dumb thing lol I wasn’t mentally prepared for another one tonight besides our regularly scheduled programming!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:50:29

It lowkey would hehe.

Same. I always get nervous before a challenge and start sweating lmaoo. Here's to hoping our tribes can win immunity later! I'm kinda mad Jade got removed because she would've been an easy vote out if we lost 😭
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:53:51

That’s mad annoying! I can’t believe she didn’t log on for two full days. That’s super inconsiderate for your team. Like why bother even signing up to play?

I would be so happy if both of our teams avoided tribal tonight! Manifesting that for us I love you

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next