Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:32:45

Hi Piper! It's so nice to officially talk to you! I love the character choice <3
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:38:04

Hi Ariel!! It’s nice to meet you as well! Sorry I work until 3:30 so I might not be able to talk much until then!! My 2 year old has been watching me play this game… and right now her favorite movie is the little mermaid… and she get SO EXCITED when she sees your profile picture!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 13:40:24

That's ok! OMG that is just the cutest!!!! 😍 Tell her Ariel says "Hi!" <3
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:25:54

She was so excited when she saw “Ariel” she was asking for “ursusa” too because she can’t say Ursula correctly!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 15:36:46

Awwww omg cuteness overload 😍😭😍

Piper Halliwell likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:12:17

Are getting excited for our surprise comp?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:20:19

I sure am! I feel like I'm gonna lose lol, but I love to try. You?
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:49:13

I like to try too! I won't lie I'm much better at team comps, than solo comps, so I'm not super confident about it!
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:52:01

Literally same! I hate having to rely on just myself 😭
Back to top Go down
Piper Halliwell

Piper Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 16:59:39

Same... Our immunity challenge last night... whew girl I was a mess. I kept messing everything up I was honestly shocked we pulled out a win. Because I messed us up like 4 times last night lol

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 17:47:36

Lol omg not that. I think only having 5 people helped us with that immunity challenge last night, but that reward challenge had me a shaking wreck 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 1