Survivor Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Quarantine

Survivor Quarantine Season 2

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Can I Be Part Of Your World?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariel

Ariel

Can I Be Part Of Your World? Empty
PostSubject: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:25:18

Hi, Jessica! It's so nice to meet you! You're so pretty! I'm so glad we're on the same tribe <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:34:14

Ariel!! you are literally my favorite princess! I am so happy to finally meet you <3

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:38:48

Omg thank u so much! The honor is all mine <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:51:58

Ariel wrote:
Omg thank u so much! The honor is all mine <3

I was not expecting this tribe swap at all so it definitely caught me off guard! I think we have a pretty strong tribe though. I was stuck with, what felt like, all of the inactives so I am happy to be in a tribe with active members! How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 18:58:49

I'm feeling really good! Not gonna lie I'm pretty happy to be with most of my old tribe mates hehe. Hopefully we can continue our winning streak and keep us all safe!

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 19:39:14

Ariel wrote:
I'm feeling really good! Not gonna lie I'm pretty happy to be with most of my old tribe mates hehe. Hopefully we can continue our winning streak and keep us all safe!

i feel like just based on activity, we do have a better chance of winning things than the other tribe which is great for us! i am so glad i was able to help us win that advantage!

i am only here with Yimo from my original tribe so naturally, i am a bit anxious, but i do hope we can continue a winning streak as well so that we can all avoid tribal council altogether!

Ariel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep - 22:45:12

Jessica Day wrote:
i do hope we can continue a winning streak as well so that we can all avoid tribal council altogether!

The way you spoke our win into existence hehe <3

Jessica Day likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 7:53:38

Good morning! Sorry for the late response, went to bed early because I was pretty exhausted from my day! I hope you slept well Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 10:08:47

Good morning! That's ok. I slept pretty well actually. Hope you did too!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:35:15

I did, woke up early for nothing, but I slept well lol works been unexpectedly busy today so I’m a little stressed out. lol how’s you day going?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:45:06

Hehe is that about the fishing thing? I saw that and in my head was like "omg Piper what are u doing?" lol. She didn't even give you a chance to come on and fish 😭

Aww not stressed out. Hope it stops being too busy soon <3 My day's been pretty good and slow
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 15:57:41

Ariel wrote:
Hehe is that about the fishing thing? I saw that and in my head was like "omg Piper what are u doing?" lol. She didn't even give you a chance to come on and fish 😭

Aww not stressed out. Hope it stops being too busy soon <3 My day's been pretty good and slow

those were my exact thoughts! lol if I had not gone online and there was only 15-10 mins left, I would get the anxiety, but it was literally the first minute of the hour Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f611 Can I Be Part Of Your World? 1f610

glad to hear you are having a good day! I only have a couple more hours before I get off, so I can see the light 😂 thank you though, I appreciate that! I love you
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep - 16:09:17

Exactly.

Oooh love that for you! And of course <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 8:51:43

good morning Ariel! i hope you have a great day!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 10:00:02

Good morning Jessica!! Thank u!!! I hope you do too <3
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:42:25

Good job girl!!! Thank you for getting us to safety! <3
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:45:16

that was so close omg!!!! i'm so happy we pulled it off and are safe again! how are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 21:48:39

Me too! I'm feeling good for now because we're safe ... but I think we might be swapping tribes tomorrow 😭 At least it looks like we're only 2 rounds from the merge!!! How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Day

Jessica Day

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:02:57

i am feeling okay! i would have been pretty nervous if we went to tribal tonight if i'm honest. i don't know what would have happened since obviously on paper, original greens have the majority and then the two browns and two oranges in the minority.

can i ask you a question though? how do you feel about me? i feel like we rarely talk and it really sucks because i was really looking forward to talking with you once i saw that there was a tribe swap so the fact that we barely talk is a huge bummer for me :/
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep - 22:08:10

I would've been nervous too. Just because most of us were original green tribe doesn't mean we're that close. They're often quiet with me. It was always like that since day one. I guess because we kept winning everything there was never much for us to talk about :-(

Girl I like you! The fact we barely talk bums me out too! I was waiting for you to respond to me all day and you never did 😭 I would see you log in to tend to the fire and was like why isn't she talking to me? Does she not like me? 😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Be Part Of Your World?   Can I Be Part Of Your World? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I Be Part Of Your World?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next